L'Shana Tova From Iranian President

And here I was thinking of setting up Miss Hoffstra with this guy if her handlers, and of course her girlfriend, said it was OK. However, I don't think this guy would go after a female with a potty mouth like Miss Hoffstra, but he might give her some instructions for a comedy routine.

accusing others of being homosexual, as an insult.

classic Uber-Zionist hate.
What did you say to Jroc, Miss?

Yes, I'm seen some vulgar comments towards Muslims, but in my opinion, none of them come close to Sunni Man's disgusting and vile post, advocating for the genocide of the Jewish People.

What do YOU think of his comment ?

he never said anything about wanting to commit genocide against the Jewish people, you fucking liar!!

can't your Mossad handlers let you debate honestly and with integrity?

Then what does mean when he said he hoped Israel will cease to exist, Sea.....I mean Hoffstra ??

Can't you Jihadists stop lying ?

Oh, and why did you take me off your ignore list ???

No, I'm talking about the forum in general...

Yes, I'm seen some vulgar comments towards Muslims, but in my opinion, none of them come close to Sunni Man's disgusting and vile post, advocating for the genocide of the Jewish People.

Quit lying Toastbrain.

I never said anything about wishing any harm towards of the Jewish people.

I only said that I wished Israel as a state wouldn't last another year. .. :cool:

Well then SS Major Sunni Deadbeat, how can Israel cease to exist as a state without anything happening to the Jews inside ?

Quit lying Toastbrain.

I only said that I wished Israel as a state wouldn't last another year. .. :cool:

Well then SS Major Sunni Deadbeat, how can Israel cease to exist as a state without anything happening to the Jews inside ?

He's got his own solution for the "Jewish Problem":cuckoo:

No, I'm talking about the forum in general...

Quit lying Toastbrain.

You don't hate the Jewish people but you believe the Jewish State should be destroyed ? That's like me saying I don't hate the Palestinians but I believe their State should be destroyed , I forgot. They don't have a State and never will

There IS a lot of anti-Muslim hate.

I see few condemning it. Do you?

What typical mentality would that be? :doubt:

Yes, there IS a lot of anti Muslim hate

A perfect example would be the post up there " Shana Tova to the Jews and I hope it's Israel's last"

What???? That isn't anti Muslim hate. That's anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli.

Of course, that is only one SMALL example

Don't see any Pro Palestinian condemning it Do you?

I would call it Typical Pro Palestinian Mentality :eusa_pray: :evil:

So...is a refusal to condemn anti-Muslim hate then "typical pro-Israeli Mentality" :eusa_eh:

Couldn't we just condemn Hate in it's entirety?

:eusa_hand:

We could, but then there wouldn't be anything left to hate. We would have to see both sides and not hate either.

Hmm...

:lol:

That was a wonderful gesture by the Iranian president.

Too bad the zionist Jews are soo full of hate that they refuse to accept it. .. :cool:

Speaking of hate, can you please repost the comment you made yesterday ?
You said "Shana Tova to all the Jews" followed by something else.

What was that something else ?

Can't you tell by the :cool: that he's simply trolling you?

Too bad the zionist Jews are soo full of hate that they refuse to accept it. .. :cool:

Can't you tell by the :cool: that he's simply trolling you?

He uses that in every single one of his posts

Ahmadinnerjacket, the biggest media whore of all time.

seriously love this guy, he's never boring or shaving his head.

what's wrong dumbass, didn't know there is a new President of Iran?

There's these things called 'women', if you are nice to them they will have 'sex' with you. 'Sex' is a LOT more interesting than who is pres of Iran.

just sayin

That was someone else, Toast.

Actually, it wasn't.

Toastman nailed it, as a matter of fact.

Speaking of hate, your post from yesterday:

"Shana Tova to the Jews and I hope it's Israel's last"

What a nice person you are Sunni !
There is nothing hateful about my greeting of Shana Tova to the Jewish people.

Although I am not a supporter of the apartheid fascist state of Israel. .. :cool:

There is nothing hateful about wishing 7.3 million Jews to be destroyed.

Sunni's logic.:cuckoo:

There IS a lot of anti-Muslim hate.

I see few condemning it. Do you?

What typical mentality would that be? :doubt:

None of the alleged 'hateful' comments come close to the vile and hateful comment coming from SS Major Sunni Man, who openly hoped for the end of Israel. So please ! :doubt:

Seriously Toast....?

Come on - you know some of those comments made towards or about Muslims have been vile and hateful.

Edited to add - the first example that popped up, a thread that applauds Myanmar's killing and brutal treatment of Muslims: http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...o-from-buddists-on-how-to-handle-muslims.html

It's ok to condemn Sunni-man at any time and at any place.

Holocaust deniers don't deserve any respect or any place among normal people.

Actually, it wasn't.

Lipush, I may be wrong but Hossfly saying "that was something else, Toast" is a term meaning something astonishing. As in that's something else, far out, etc.

It was an absolutely disgusting comment of Sunni to say that, and the fact that he put a 'cool' emoticon after it makes it even more disgusting.

To wish the Jews a happy new year with one sentence and immediately below wishing it is Israel's last year is despicable to the nth degree.

Actually, it wasn't.

Lipush, I may be wrong but Hossfly saying "that was something else, Toast" is a term meaning something astonishing. As in that's something else, far out, etc.

It was an absolutely disgusting comment of Sunni to say that, and the fact that he put a 'cool' emoticon after it makes it even more disgusting.

To wish the Jews a happy new year with one sentence and immediately below wishing it is Israel's last year is despicable to the nth degree.

Consider the Pro Palestinian mentality

Actually, it wasn't.

Consider the Pro Palestinian mentality

Oh believe me, I consider their mentality all the time. Israel should too.

Considering how the 'Pals' think, will make Israel survive.

If Israel starts to fall for the Pals' Taqiyya and Kitman then Israel will just get itself into trouble.

Last edited:

Once again, I never said anything about the Jews of Israel being destroyed.

When the apartheid fascist state of South Africa fell. The government was dismantled and the people weren't harmed.

Hopefully, the apartheid state of Israel will go thru a similar peaceful transition when it is dismantled and it's fascist leaders are arrested for crimes against humanity. .. :cool:

Once again, I never said anything about the Jews of Israel being destroyed.

When the apartheid fascist state of South Africa fell. The government was dismantled and the people weren't harmed.

Hopefully, the apartheid state of Israel will go thru a similar peaceful transition when it is dismantled and it's fascist leaders are arrested for crimes against humanity. .. :cool:

There is no apartheid in Israel.

Forum List

Back