L'Shana Tova From Iranian President

If Israel starts to fall for the Pals' Taqiyya and Kitman then Israel will just get itself into trouble.

Taqiyya. That is exactly the term Muslim-haters like to insinuate Muslims can't be trusted. They don't even know the what it really means - they just get it off of hate sites.

There are those who claim Jews are inherently untrustworthy and dishonest. We call it out for what it is: bigotry.

That is usually antisemites' views of Jews, but nowhere in the Jewish teaching does it instruct them to lie.

Some people want to pretend that Taqiyya isn't true or isn't practiced.

It doesn't fit the dream.

You call the border between Israel and Gaza an "an apartheid wall", and then you say it is a mile wide, and now you say it runs along the entire land border.
What ever zionist terminology you prefer to use........ the people in Gaza are totally land locked by armed force by Israel's IDF goons.

And do not have freedom of movement because of Israel's apartheid policies. .. :cool:

You are so ignorant of the situation it is laughable. You think Gaza and Israel share a one mile apartheid wall across all its border.

You state that Gazan citizens work in Israel.

You think Gazans don't have freedom of movement into Israel because of apartheid policies.

Gaza is run by Hamas. Please, do yourself a favor and get yourself read-up on all this.

Sunni Man is a typical Muslime POS. He was the first one here to neg rep me when I posted a fact about his dirty, demonic fellow terrorists. The ones you think are "nice" are not: they are planning your demise in their mosques. There is no such thing as a good, decent or patriotic Muslim. They are ALL sh*t.

:cuckoo:

Taqiyya. That is exactly the term Muslim-haters like to insinuate Muslims can't be trusted. They don't even know the what it really means - they just get it off of hate sites.

There are those who claim Jews are inherently untrustworthy and dishonest. We call it out for what it is: bigotry.

That is usually antisemites' views of Jews, but nowhere in the Jewish teaching does it instruct them to lie.

Some people don't or don't want to understand what Taqiyya really is.

It doesn't fit the narrative.

Ah, and you've not seen it practiced but yet you're willing to defend a narrative.

OK

Ah, and you've not seen it practiced but yet you're willing to defend a narrative.

OK

I'm willing to defend accuracy, especially when distortions are used to promote hatred towards innocent people.

Taqiyya - RationalWiki

OK

I'm willing to defend accuracy, especially when distortions are used to promote hatred towards innocent people.

Taqiyya - RationalWiki

And you know Taqiyya because you've seen it practiced and not only read a Wikki. That's how you know the accuracy of it's use.

OK, I'm done.

a gut yohr Coyote....

You call the border between Israel and Gaza an "an apartheid wall", and then you say it is a mile wide, and now you say it runs along the entire land border.
What ever zionist terminology you prefer to use........ the people in Gaza are totally land locked by armed force by Israel's IDF goons.

And do not have freedom of movement because of Israel's apartheid policies. .. :cool:

The Gazans are suffering because of the hateful war mongering policies of Hamas....:cool:

Just for comparison....if you can't "trust" any Muslim...well, perhaps that should be extended to other faiths where lying is approved of in certain circumstances. Spreading the hate so to speak.

Lying for Jesus - RationalWiki
Pious fraud - RationalWiki

Anti-semites also invoke Kol Nidrei in an attempt to claim Jews are untrustworthy or will lie.

How much accuracy in any of it?

There are always unscrupulous people who seek to use religion as a tool to further their own agendas. There are always fanatics who seek within their religion the means to further what they see as the goals of their religion. And there are very real situations where exposing one's religion can mean death to one's family.

OK

Taqiyya - RationalWiki

And you know Taqiyya because you've seen it practiced and not only read a Wikki. That's how you know the accuracy of it's use.

OK, I'm done.

a gut yohr Coyote....

Taqiyya is used to promote the idea that all Muslims are inherently untrustworthy. Do you believe that Ropey?

Kitman (Arabic kitmān كتمان "secrecy, concealment") is the act of paying lip service to authority while holding personal opposition. It is a sort of political camouflage, for the purpose of survival, in circumstances where open opposition would result in persecution.

As in

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ViFr3oIM4M]Goal is end of Israel, but "you can't say that to the world" - Fatah official Abbas Zaki - YouTube[/ame]

Kitman (Arabic kitmān كتمان "secrecy, concealment") is the act of paying lip service to authority while holding personal opposition. It is a sort of political camouflage, for the purpose of survival, in circumstances where open opposition would result in persecution.

As in

Goal is end of Israel, but "you can't say that to the world" - Fatah official Abbas Zaki - YouTube

That loophole seems to exist in each of the Abrahamic religions. Which makes sense since they've all suffered persecution at various times in history.

As in

Goal is end of Israel, but "you can't say that to the world" - Fatah official Abbas Zaki - YouTube

That loophole seems to exist in each of the Abrahamic religions. Which makes sense since they've all suffered persecution at various times in history.

We are not concerned with the past in this thread but with the here and now.

No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated Palestinians like Israel does with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. And Israel gets jihads, intifadas, "apartheid wall" & rocket missiles for a thank you.

Time for Israel to end the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated Palestinians like Israel does with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. And Israel gets jihads, intifadas, "apartheid wall" & rocket missiles for a thank you.

Time for Israel to end the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

They're already in their indiginous homeland :)

They and the Israeli's just have to figure out a plan they can both live with.

As in

We are not concerned with the past in this thread but with the here and now.

I'm talking about the here and now. Are you?

What "distortions to promote hatred towards innocent people" are you referring to. I am not aware of Christians &/or Jews killing infidels all over this world. Are you?

OK

Taqiyya - RationalWiki

I'm aware of wide spread hate campaigns conducted against Muslims in Western countries. Do you endorse this? :eusa_eh:

I'm not aware of the majority of Muslims engaging in campaigns to kill infidels "all over this world". These acts seem to be predominantly in unstable specific geographic areas rather than wide spread. Like most sane people I abhor extremists and do not support intolerance or bigotry. Why do you?:eusa_eh:

What "distortions to promote hatred towards innocent people" are you referring to. I am not aware of Christians &/or Jews killing infidels all over this world. Are you?

OK

Taqiyya - RationalWiki

Forum List

Back