L'Shana Tova From Iranian President

I don't "hate Muslims." However I do hate world terrorists whoever they may be. And is it not true to say that while the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims?

I'm aware of wide spread hate campaigns conducted against Muslims in Western countries. Do you endorse this? :eusa_eh:

I'm not aware of the majority of Muslims engaging in campaigns to kill infidels "all over this world". These acts seem to be predominantly in unstable specific geographic areas rather than wide spread. Like most sane people I abhor extremists and do not support intolerance or bigotry. Why do you?:eusa_eh:

There are not " Wide Spread Hate Campaigns" conducted against Muslims in Western Countries. However, if there are it is because of these " few" reasons;

No. They exist because people need a reason to hate - so they find a group they can demonize, look for extremists and out context quotes and use those to stereotype the entire group.

What's shameful about it is this - you, as a Jew, have been the target of exactly those kind of campaigns. You know how damaging, frightening and hateful they are. Yet you are excusing exactly that sort of hate when it's directed at Muslims.

Most Muslims are not extremists, yet it seems to serve some need in people to be able to label them as such and, however much they may decry it - you simply call it "Taqiyya" and accuse them of being closet extremists lying for their faith.

If you don't think there are "wide spread hate campaigns" - look at Pamela Geller, look at such sites as BareNakedIslam and JihadWatch. Check out Southern Poverty Law Center's list of hate sites. It's all there. But it's all excused because they are Muslims.

Why, PV, is it ok to hate Muslims but not ok to hate Jews? I don't understand. NO group should be hated simply for who they are. It's just plain wrong.

World's #1 terrorist and head of the Zionist Crime Family.

1375196415_netanyahu.jpg

Last edited:
I don't "hate Muslims." However I do hate world terrorists whoever they may be. And is it not true to say that while the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not world terrorists, the overwhelming majority of world terrorists are Muslims?

There are not " Wide Spread Hate Campaigns" conducted against Muslims in Western Countries. However, if there are it is because of these " few" reasons;

No. They exist because people need a reason to hate - so they find a group they can demonize, look for extremists and out context quotes and use those to stereotype the entire group.

What's shameful about it is this - you, as a Jew, have been the target of exactly those kind of campaigns. You know how damaging, frightening and hateful they are. Yet you are excusing exactly that sort of hate when it's directed at Muslims.

Most Muslims are not extremists, yet it seems to serve some need in people to be able to label them as such and, however much they may decry it - you simply call it "Taqiyya" and accuse them of being closet extremists lying for their faith.

If you don't think there are "wide spread hate campaigns" - look at Pamela Geller, look at such sites as BareNakedIslam and JihadWatch. Check out Southern Poverty Law Center's list of hate sites. It's all there. But it's all excused because they are Muslims.

Why, PV, is it ok to hate Muslims but not ok to hate Jews? I don't understand. NO group should be hated simply for who they are. It's just plain wrong.

People do hate the Jews especially Muslims. That should answer your first question

Anti-Semitism Widespread among Young European Muslims; Hatred not Related to Israel

I gave several examples before of why people might feel that way. Obviously there are many more. If any group is intolerant, they are.

Religious intolerance and political correctness in Britain - San Antonio britain | Examiner.com

Just one more for starters. Maybe if Imams spoke out about different issues starting with International Issues and then social issues, acceptance and tolerance of others some wouldn't feel that way. People do NOT " feel that way about Muslims because of who they are". You want to convince yourself of that? Go ahead. Can't help you :(

Oh... i have seen " Bare Naked Islam". Do you know what I saw the first time I Googled it? THREE CHRISTIAN GIRLS BEING BEHEADED FOR BEING CHRISTIAN!!!!! THAT IS " HATE?" TOO BAD!!!!! I have also been on Jihad Watch. Haven't seen anything that is untrue. Regarding that third site, haven't been on it, but I will.

Muslimes make me vomit. They are demonic scoundrels. Ugh.

muslim220806_228x266.jpg

Graphic image removed by moderator.
9-11wtc1.jpg

fbi_hijackers.jpg

Last edited:

People do hate the Jews especially Muslims. That should answer your first question

Anti-Semitism Widespread among Young European Muslims; Hatred not Related to Israel

I gave several examples before of why people might feel that way. Obviously there are many more. If any group is intolerant, they are.

Religious intolerance and political correctness in Britain - San Antonio britain | Examiner.com

Just one more for starters. Maybe if Imams spoke out about different issues starting with International Issues and then social issues, acceptance and tolerance of others some wouldn't feel that way. People do NOT " feel that way about Muslims because of who they are". You want to convince yourself of that? Go ahead. Can't help you :(

Oh... i have seen " Bare Naked Islam". Do you know what I saw the first time I Googled it? THREE CHRISTIAN GIRLS BEING BEHEADED FOR BEING CHRISTIAN!!!!! THAT IS " HATE?" TOO BAD!!!!! I have also been on Jihad Watch. Haven't seen anything that is untrue. Regarding that third site, haven't been on it, but I will.

I was wrong. Didn't realize it but I have looked at Pamela Gellers Site. It was THERE that I saw the pictures of those THREE CHRISTIAN GIRLS BEING DE- CAPITATED !!!! They were grabbed on their way home from School. If I put the site up I'm sure the moderator will take it down so I won't. Google it. If that doesn't work try " Atlas Shrugs" That is Muslim " Hate Speech?" Don't like it? TOO BAD !!!!!

Netanyahu rejects Iranian regime's Rosh Hashana Twitter greetings

PM "not impressed with greetings coming from a regime that only last week threatened to annihilate the State of Israel."

Netanyahu stated that "the Iranian regime will be judged by its actions not by greetings aimed at diverting attention from continued uranium enrichment." :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Netanyahu rejects Iranian regime's Rosh Hashana Twitter greetings | JPost | Israel News

Never turn away from a hand outstretched in peace.

2 points here:

It is doubtful whether the remark was ever made as it has not been directly aknowledged and there have been various attempts at impostors tweeting under Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's name

Secondly, even if it was made it was never a genuine outreach, it was only meant to attempt to deceive the Israelis and the world for he benefit of the Iranian Regime, in that they could be considered as a "peace loving nation".... in the meantime, behind the scenes, nothing has changed and it's the same old fundamentalist, belligerent and hateful Iranian Regime which is plotting to get the bomb.... when to unleash their proxy terrorists Hezbollah... and how to deceive the West even more.

Netanyahu is correct and astute in his observations!

This is all a trap of overwhelming deceit.

2 points here:

It is doubtful whether the remark was ever made as it has not been directly aknowledged and there have been various attempts at impostors tweeting under Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's name

Secondly, even if it was made it was never a genuine outreach, it was only meant to attempt to deceive the Israelis and the world for he benefit of the Iranian Regime, in that they could be considered as a "peace loving nation".... in the meantime, behind the scenes, nothing has changed and it's the same old fundamentalist, belligerent and hateful Iranian Regime which is plotting to get the bomb.... when to unleash their proxy terrorists Hezbollah... and how to deceive the West even more.

No, the President of Iran has taken responsibility for the Tweets.

Netanyahu should have simply said "thank you".

2 points here:

No, the President of Iran has taken responsibility for the Tweets.

Netanyahu should have simply said "thank you".

There are different reports on this and the latest report indicates there is a lot of doubt about its authenticity. even assuming the unlikely situation that Rouhani was brave enough to make such a statement, in an antisemitic country like Iran.
The truth does remain that the Iranian Regime is being deceitful.

here is a link ...... indicating that.....“Mr. Rouhani does not have a tweeter account,” presidential adviser Mohammad Reza Sadeq was quoted by Iran’s Fars news agency as saying on the matter."

Iran denies Rouhani tweeted a Rosh Hashanah greeting | The Times of Israel

I'm willing to defend accuracy, especially when distortions are used to promote hatred towards innocent people.

Taqiyya - RationalWiki

And you know Taqiyya because you've seen it practiced and not only read a Wikki. That's how you know the accuracy of it's use.

OK, I'm done.

a gut yohr Coyote....

Taqiyya is used to promote the idea that all Muslims are inherently untrustworthy. Do you believe that Ropey?

I'm sorry, but that's pure hogwash, or simply what Muslims themselves wish to believe.

Taqiyya is the easy escape of fanatic Muslims to pull 'believers' into Islam, or to help brainwash other Muslims to hate the west.

FACT.

Pointing out Taqiyya being a true problem is not Islamophobic. It is just taking it to mind.

And nowhere does it say that No-Muslim can be trusted, that is just ridiculous:doubt:

No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated Palestinians like Israel does with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions. And Israel gets jihads, intifadas, "apartheid wall" & rocket missiles for a thank you.

Time for Israel to end the occupation by finding an incentive to offer the Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

They're already in their indiginous homeland :)

They and the Israeli's just have to figure out a plan they can both live with.

The Palestinian homeland is Jordan.

True fact:)

SOME Jews.

Like SOME Muslims.

Like SOME Christians.

Every group has it's zealots, it's ignorant factions who need to find a scapegoat.

He was right when he said it then, and he is right now.

"The only thing we have to fear is, fear itself".

fraudulent fear, spread by fear-mongers and haters, who need fear to forward their selfish and hateful agenda.

Oh, you mean, like your own views on Zionism?:eusa_whistle:

The Palestinian homeland is Jordan.

True fact:)

no, its a lie.

the vast majority of Palestinians have no roots in Jordan.

British research shows that almost all Palestinians in 1948 were born in Palestine.

Forum List

Back