L'Shana Tova From Iranian President

Never turn away from a hand outstretched in peace.

m0168.gif

2 points here:

It is doubtful whether the remark was ever made as it has not been directly aknowledged and there have been various attempts at impostors tweeting under Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's name

Secondly, even if it was made it was never a genuine outreach, it was only meant to attempt to deceive the Israelis and the world for he benefit of the Iranian Regime, in that they could be considered as a "peace loving nation".... in the meantime, behind the scenes, nothing has changed and it's the same old fundamentalist, belligerent and hateful Iranian Regime which is plotting to get the bomb.... when to unleash their proxy terrorists Hezbollah... and how to deceive the West even more.

Netanyahu is correct and astute in his observations!

This is all a trap of overwhelming deceit.

No, the President of Iran has taken responsibility for the Tweets.

Netanyahu should have simply said "thank you".

That same hand starched in peace was the same hand that helped butchering dozens of innocent Jews in Argentine.

Netanyahu kindly refused to shake the bloody hand.

Any other leader would have spat on said hand and push it away.

And you know Taqiyya because you've seen it practiced and not only read a Wikki. That's how you know the accuracy of it's use.

OK, I'm done.

a gut yohr Coyote....

Taqiyya is used to promote the idea that all Muslims are inherently untrustworthy. Do you believe that Ropey?

I'm sorry, but that's pure hogwash, or simply what Muslims themselves wish to believe.

Taqiyya is the easy escape of fanatic Muslims to pull 'believers' into Islam, or to help brainwash other Muslims to hate the west.

FACT.

Pointing out Taqiyya being a true problem is not Islamophobic. It is just taking it to mind.

And nowhere does it say that No-Muslim can be trusted, that is just ridiculous:doubt:

No, it is NOT ridiculous Lipush, and really, it just shows how unwilling you are to see and acknowledge the hate that comes from the Anti-Muslim crowd. You see it when it's directed against the Jews but you politely turn your head away when it's directed against Muslims.

What do you think about Christians lying to lure people into their religion? Fact as per link.

Is it only Muslims?

No, it is NOT ridiculous Lipush, and really, it just shows how unwilling you are to see and acknowledge the hate that comes from the Anti-Muslim crowd. You see it when it's directed against the Jews but you politely turn your head away when it's directed against Muslims.

What do you think about Christians lying to lure people into their religion?

What do you think about the view of some that Jews can't be trusted?

Is it only Muslims?

he's just baiting the forum with all his anti-Muslim rants.

Israeli zionist jews are soo filled with hate that it's impossible for them accept an offer of friendship from a former enemy. .. :cool:

Or...maybe...it takes a while for former enemies to become former enemies :eusa_shifty:

Never turn away from a hand outstretched in peace.

2 points here:

It is doubtful whether the remark was ever made as it has not been directly aknowledged and there have been various attempts at impostors tweeting under Iranian President Hassan Rouhani's name

Secondly, even if it was made it was never a genuine outreach, it was only meant to attempt to deceive the Israelis and the world for he benefit of the Iranian Regime, in that they could be considered as a "peace loving nation".... in the meantime, behind the scenes, nothing has changed and it's the same old fundamentalist, belligerent and hateful Iranian Regime which is plotting to get the bomb.... when to unleash their proxy terrorists Hezbollah... and how to deceive the West even more.

I'm not so sure. Given the complex nature of Middle East politics right now with two wars, the Arab Spring and the fact that Iran's long time allie Assad is most likely going to go down the tubes, and that they've elected what in Iranian terms could be considered a moderate - it may well be "genuine". Genuine in a political and pragmatic sense. Nations can build bridges even if they do not necessarily like each other.

Taqiyya is used to promote the idea that all Muslims are inherently untrustworthy. Do you believe that Ropey?

I'm sorry, but that's pure hogwash, or simply what Muslims themselves wish to believe.

Taqiyya is the easy escape of fanatic Muslims to pull 'believers' into Islam, or to help brainwash other Muslims to hate the west.

FACT.

Pointing out Taqiyya being a true problem is not Islamophobic. It is just taking it to mind.

And nowhere does it say that No-Muslim can be trusted, that is just ridiculous:doubt:

What do you think about Christians lying to lure people into their religion? Fact as per link.

Is it only Muslims?

That's an interesting question.

Is Christian lies in name of Jesus influences my life like the fanatic Muslims who lie in name of Islam?

I think I don't have to answer that.

I said my opinion about this, and frankly, I don't like to talk about religious bashing, I hardly bring up Islam as my base of arguments, I simply stated that I believe this is ridiculous is all.

Is it only Muslims?

Who's "he"?:eusa_eh:

Is it only Muslims?

She's expressing her point of view - that's not baiting. We don't happen to share that point of view.

2 points here:

No, the President of Iran has taken responsibility for the Tweets.

Netanyahu should have simply said "thank you".
He would say what's in my signature.

President of Iran says to the Jews: "Happy Rosh Hoshanah".

The Jews respond to the President of Iran: "Fuck off you dirty Muslim!"

Forum List

Back