Lt. Army Colonel: "Obama Tried To Romance Putin And He Got Date-Raped"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know and I know right winger there was WMDs and the real reason He wanted to kill Saddam

Sure there were

"We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud"
You going to tell me you forgot about the ISIS finding the stash and wiping out a village?

Really now

We gave up 6000 dead hunting down ancient warheads?

Some threat

Are you REALLY as unaware as you seem to be? Surely, this has got to be an act ....

You know and I know right winger there was WMDs and the real reason He wanted to kill Saddam

Sure there were

You going to tell me you forgot about the ISIS finding the stash and wiping out a village?

Really now

Some threat

Are you REALLY as unaware as you seem to be? Surely, this has got to be an act ....
Enthrall me with your bogus news story

Sure there were

Really now

Some threat

Sure there were

Really now

Some threat

Enthrall me with your bogus news story
Not your teacher, go back to playing with your self

It was main stream news dumb ass but you wouldn't know to busy playing dress up, I assume

bear5 10455359
That was before the ISIS found the stash and wiped out a village tard go back to xbox you dont know shit

Like I said, where has Bush come out and thanked DAIISH for finding "the most lethal weapons ever devised" in "The Stash" that would clear the black stain on his legacy of starting a war that killed scores of people and cost so much for Americans based on finding something that did not exist.

You are suffering another delusion if you think DAIISH found Saddam's WMD and wiped out a village with it.

It was main stream news dumb ass but you wouldn't know to busy playing dress up, I assume

Do you mean when DAIISH took over the old weapons stockpiled at the Al Muthanna complex? You are an idiot aren't you? That complex was inspected - re-inspected and quadruple inspected by UNMOVIC in 2003. Whatever was left there was known to the UN inspectors and not being hidden by the Iraqis from the UN inspectors.

bear5 10455485

You ought to be able to provide a main stream news link to whatever it is you think you are talking about.
What you live in a vacum? Again not your teacher google it code words ... Not even going to tell you search and think for yourself , I refuse to tell people what to think, but how to search

bear5 10455485

You ought to be able to provide a main stream news link to whatever it is you think you are talking about.
What you live in a vacum? Again not your teacher google it code words ... Not even going to tell you search and think for yourself , I refuse to tell people what to think, but how to search
Sorry

On this board, if you make a statement, the burden of proof lies with you

Otherwise, it is assumed to be fabricated

chlorine Translate Button
[klawr-een, -in, klohr-]
noun
a halogen element, a heavy, greenish-yellow, incombustible, water-soluble, poisonous gas that is highly irritating to the respiratory organs, obtained chiefly by electrolysis of sodium chloride brine: used for water purification, in the making of bleaching powder, and in the manufacture both of chemicals that do not contain chlorine, as ethylene glycol, and of those that do. Symbol: Cl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back