Lt. Army Colonel: "Obama Tried To Romance Putin And He Got Date-Raped"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short memories liberals have

Obama got bitch slapped in lybia

Obama got bitch slapped in Ukraine

Obama got bitch slapped by the Teamsters over the secrete tax in obozo care On there Cadillac health care plans in 2018

You guys are dumb, OPEC refuses to raise the price of oil to destroy US fracking companies a by product of this war is Russia

Camp, you have neither the intellect nor knowledge to presume to lecture me on things I am well aware of.

The seizure of the Crimea by Russia was an unmitigated success for Putin. The West has lost its edge on the global stage due to nothing more than weak American leadership. The world has taken note.
Sure I do. If I get back to Praha we can meet at my favorite restaurant and watering hole in Andel
That doesn't surprise me. Prague was a dump of expat left wing radicals until their trust funds ran out and had to go back to the States.
I don't know about all that. I was there in 2007, 2009 and 2011 combining business with a search for the best beer the country had to offer. The Star Brewery is in Andel, as are some nice hotels with excellent prices. There is even a little hostel for when you are traveling cheap and with a group of friends. All just a short walk to the metro. Great street bizaar near the Brewery.
No one calls it "Star". It's called Staropramen, Prague's premium brewery and now part of a Belgium conglomerate.
Ya, 'cause if you call it Star nobody will know what you are talking about. Just like here when you mention Bud, nobody knows what you are talking about. But, wait a minute, you knew exactly what I was talking about. Crazy huh
I had had a dialogue with a trustafarian who went with your name on expatscz with some long-winded blowjob of a poster who had decided all afflictions of America at that time were because of his arming Iraq.

Was that you?

It's not US sanctions on Russia it's opec trying to destroy America fracking industry

Ukraine got raped. Obama simply took it up his ass, as you no doubt noticed being in there and all.

Ukraine is still there and no US troops got involved

Meanwhile, Conservative Messiah Putin is pouting as his once mighty economy is in collapse. Anyone want to buy a ruble?
Ukraine no longer has Crimea. I know you're a publicly-educated liberal, but still. Ukraine is still there is your defense of Obama?

What did the US lose in the bargain?

We ignored conservative whining about the lack of military intervention as Conservatives squealed over Obama's "weak' sanctions and swooned over tough guy Putin

Now Putin is in a recession with a worthless ruble as poor ole Obama is sitting on a surging economy and the strongest dollar in decades

Yep --- and 13,000 Ukranians died, a commercial airplane was shot down, and a whole section of the country was lost.

Now, THAT is a win-win, if I ever heard of one!
And Russia is paying a price for its role
Russia is paying a price for taking over Crimea. Crunch the numbers and then assess the worth of the Crimea. Throw into that his popularity and get back to me.

Short memories liberals have

Obama got bitch slapped in lybia

Obama got bitch slapped in Ukraine

Obama got bitch slapped by the Teamsters over the secrete tax in obozo care On there Cadillac health care plans in 2018

You guys are dumb, OPEC refuses to raise the price of oil to destroy US fracking companies a by product of this war is Russia

Getting bitchslapped is invading countries looking for nonexistant WMDs

Ukraine is still there and no US troops got involved

Meanwhile, Conservative Messiah Putin is pouting as his once mighty economy is in collapse. Anyone want to buy a ruble?
Ukraine no longer has Crimea. I know you're a publicly-educated liberal, but still. Ukraine is still there is your defense of Obama?

We ignored conservative whining about the lack of military intervention as Conservatives squealed over Obama's "weak' sanctions and swooned over tough guy Putin

Now Putin is in a recession with a worthless ruble as poor ole Obama is sitting on a surging economy and the strongest dollar in decades

Yep --- and 13,000 Ukranians died, a commercial airplane was shot down, and a whole section of the country was lost.

Tell that to the dead 13,000 Ukranians .... or the pilots of that plane. I'm sure they care ....
Just curious, where does than 13,000 number come from?

You know and I know right winger there was WMDs and the real reason He wanted to kill Saddam

BB 10454683
So when does the Crimean withdrawal start? I

Crimeans will never go back to subjugation under the rightwing dominated Ukraine. Ukrainians staged a violent mob-driven coup d'tat last year that negated the constitutional ties that were holding Crimea to Ukraine. Crimea is not going back. Nor should it.

Sure I do. If I get back to Praha we can meet at my favorite restaurant and watering hole in Andel
That doesn't surprise me. Prague was a dump of expat left wing radicals until their trust funds ran out and had to go back to the States.
I don't know about all that. I was there in 2007, 2009 and 2011 combining business with a search for the best beer the country had to offer. The Star Brewery is in Andel, as are some nice hotels with excellent prices. There is even a little hostel for when you are traveling cheap and with a group of friends. All just a short walk to the metro. Great street bizaar near the Brewery.
No one calls it "Star". It's called Staropramen, Prague's premium brewery and now part of a Belgium conglomerate.
Ya, 'cause if you call it Star nobody will know what you are talking about. Just like here when you mention Bud, nobody knows what you are talking about. But, wait a minute, you knew exactly what I was talking about. Crazy huh
I had had a dialogue with a trustafarian who went with your name on expatscz with some long-winded blowjob of a poster who had decided all afflictions of America at that time were because of his arming Iraq.

Was that you?
No, that wasn't me. Is that the best you can do? You were bragging about your intellect just a little while ago and now you are acting like a young school child.

Tell that to the dead 13,000 Ukranians .... or the pilots of that plane. I'm sure they care ....
Just curious, where does than 13,000 number come from?

Frankly, a number I read somewhere .... I didn't think a referenced head count was necessary to make the point about dead Ukranians. I could verify it, if you wish ...

BB 10454683
So when does the Crimean withdrawal start? I

Crimeans will never go back to subjugation under the rightwing dominated Ukraine. Ukrainians staged a violent mob-driven coup d'tat last year that negated the constitutional ties that were holding Crimea to Ukraine. Crimea is not going back. Nor should it.

And, of course, you're going to tell me that the riot was the opinion of the majority, right?

You're funny ....

Bear5 10455208
You know and I know right winger there was WMDs and the real reason He wanted to kill Saddam

Bush43 knows and admits there were no WMDs. You need to recruit The Decider to go along with your rightwing delusions before going on record that you are suffering from them.

Poor Steve_McGarrett and his teabagger boyfriends carrying on the strong conservative Pootin love. I wonder if he's gonna rub one off to these pics?

Ru6jnF3.jpg

mYRIJWW.gif

3b8MTDg.jpg

9ude9Tf.jpg

ZYq7c7q.jpg

Of course I saved the best for last. His two loves together!

RslS2tG.jpg

Bear5 10455208

Bush43 knows and admits there were no WMDs. You need to recruit The Decider to go along with your rightwing delusions before going on record that you are suffering from them.
That was before the ISIS found the stash and wiped out a village tard go back to xbox you dont know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back