Lt. Army Colonel: "Obama Tried To Romance Putin And He Got Date-Raped"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has Putin announced their withdrawal?

Well, he can't now.

I'm just still waiting for one of you wingnuts to tell me why I should give a fuck.
OK so you admit obama's policies have failed in their objective.
Next.

Uh, no, since we didn't think he was going to withdraw anytime soon.

Hey, you are more than welcome to go over to the Ukraine and sign up. I heartily recommend all you wingnuts take your squirrel guns over and do that. that would be awesome.
Obama's policies have failed to stop Putin. Why is this hard for you to admit?

Joey, please. A piece of real estate like the Crimea is certainly worth a temporary economic setback. Meanwhile, Putin's approval with Russian hovering at 80% plus. You're a real putz.

No, it's not. Russia doesn't have the resources to develop it even if it were. And it's not like anyone else is going to invest in a war zone. Don't be daft.

I think you've been living in your miserable little ex-communist country too long, you forgot what a real economy looks like.
Seriously? You are seriously a pathetically diinformed hack

Well, he can't now.

I'm just still waiting for one of you wingnuts to tell me why I should give a fuck.
Next.

Hey, you are more than welcome to go over to the Ukraine and sign up. I heartily recommend all you wingnuts take your squirrel guns over and do that. that would be awesome.
Putins policies have crashed his economy while Obama laughs while vacationing in Hawaii

Even if we don't like what he stands for, Putin is the most consequential world leader since Reagan. Putin is through changing his country and is out to change the world. While Reagan was able to accomplish both in a primarily positive way, Putin's way is potentially destructive as opposed to the peace and freedom delivered by the former. Both leaders stand in sharp contrast to Obama who is an inconsequential door mat

Are you on drugs? Putin is managing the wreckage of a country. The Russian Federation isn't anything close to what the USSR was.

Shit, they are having a hard time shaking down the Ukraine. The fucking Ukraine.
Joey, please. A piece of real estate like the Crimea is certainly worth a temporary economic setback. Meanwhile, Putin's approval with Russian hovering at 80% plus. You're a real putz.
Crimea was only part of the goal. Without the anticipated land bridge across southern Ukraine reaching to Crimea and further east across Odessa and Trans Dniester and the borders of Moldova and Romania, the Crimea by itself is just a liability to Russia. Putin seriously underestimated Ukraine's strength and being blocked from advance The block and halt to advancement on the battlefield being halted at Maripul. The shoot down of M-17 neutralized the ability of separatist to counter Ukraine air assets for future use against Russian imported armor flowing to the separatist. Without anti aircraft protection the separatist are toast, no matter how many Russian "volunteers" and soldiers on "vacation" show up.

Even if we don't like what he stands for, Putin is the most consequential world leader since Reagan. Putin is through changing his country and is out to change the world. While Reagan was able to accomplish both in a primarily positive way, Putin's way is potentially destructive as opposed to the peace and freedom delivered by the former. Both leaders stand in sharp contrast to Obama who is an inconsequential door mat

Are you on drugs? Putin is managing the wreckage of a country. The Russian Federation isn't anything close to what the USSR was.

Shit, they are having a hard time shaking down the Ukraine. The fucking Ukraine.
Crimea was only part of the goal. Without the anticipated land bridge across southern Ukraine reaching to Crimea and further east across Odessa and Trans Dniester and the borders of Moldova and Romania, the Crimea by itself is just a liability to Russia. Putin seriously underestimated Ukraine's strength and being blocked from advance The block and halt to advancement on the battlefield being halted at Maripul. The shoot down of M-17 neutralized the ability of separatist to counter Ukraine air assets for future use against Russian imported armor flowing to the separatist. Without anti aircraft protection the separatist are toast, no matter how many Russian "volunteers" and soldiers on "vacation" show up.
Camp, you have neither the intellect nor knowledge to presume to lecture me on things I am well aware of.

The seizure of the Crimea by Russia was an unmitigated success for Putin. The West has lost its edge on the global stage due to nothing more than weak American leadership. The world has taken note.

Well, he can't now.

Next.

They have stopped him cold and the European community has renewed respect and appreciation for the way Obama executed the offensive strategy against Putin.

Camp, you have neither the intellect nor knowledge to presume to lecture me on things I am well aware of.

The seizure of the Crimea by Russia was an unmitigated success for Putin. The West has lost its edge on the global stage due to nothing more than weak American leadership. The world has taken note.
Sure I do. If I get back to Praha we can meet at my favorite restaurant and watering hole in Andel

Well, he can't now.

Next.

Putins policies have crashed his economy while Obama laughs while vacationing in Hawaii
I wouldnt call it crashed. Has Russia defaulted on any bonds? They are in better shape than most countries in South America.
When is Putin withdrawing troops again?

Well, he can't now.

Next.

They have stopped him cold and the European community has renewed respect and appreciation for the way Obama executed the offensive strategy against Putin.
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
When did Putin withdraw again?

Well, he can't now.

Next.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
When he pulled back the bulk of vacationing Russian soldier "volunteers" and stopped the flow of tanks and armor. He began his retreat in and at the Minsk meetings.

Sure I do. If I get back to Praha we can meet at my favorite restaurant and watering hole in Andel
That doesn't surprise me. Prague was a dump of expat left wing radicals until their trust funds ran out and had to go back to the States.

Last edited:
Next.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
When he pulled back the bulk of vacationing Russian soldier "volunteers" and stopped the flow of tanks and armor. He began his retreat in and at the Minsk meetings.
Yeah he sounds like he's in full panic mode! LOL!
It was the EU that provoked the Ukrainian shambles not Vladimir Putin - Telegraph

What some of our conservative friends are so great at doing is making stuff up out of thin air and then retelling themselves that stuff over and over until it becomes their truth, reality be damned. They can project their own deficiencies on Obama all they want, but the reality is this:

Putin went into Georgia and Dubya did absolutely nothing. Not one sanction.

Putin tries to take a sliver off of the Ukraine and Obama leads the world into sanctioning Putin into what appears is going to be a pretty devastating recession for Russia.

Dubya didn't get Bin Laden. In fact, he called off the search; Obama went back looking, found and killed him within a couple years.

Obama's a fucking Jedi master while Dubya was stepping on rakes for 8 years.

Well, he can't now.

Next.

I wouldnt call it crashed. Has Russia defaulted on any bonds? They are in better shape than most countries in South America.
When is Putin withdrawing troops again?
South America now? Used to be Europe

How much longer before you are comparing them to countries in Africa?

That's what Chamberlain said about the Sudetenland. Putin has two years before he'll be confronted in a serious way. Now he's consolidating his victories, but two years is a pretty long time.

Uh, Chamberlain said nothing of the sort.

Chamberlain realized that basically, the Germans, Slovaks and Hungarians who made up the majority of Czechoslovakia's population weren't going to fight for the Czechs because, really, fuck those guys. Also, Germany already had the Czechs surrounded on three sides.

Putin blundered into the Crimea, now he's looking for a graceful way out.

That doesn't surprise me. Prague was a dump of expat left wing radicals until their trust funds ran out and had to go back to the States.
I don't know about all that. I was there in 2007, 2009 and 2011 combining business with a search for the best beer the country had to offer. The Star Brewery is in Andel, as are some nice hotels with excellent prices. There is even a little hostel for when you are traveling cheap and with a group of friends. All just a short walk to the metro. Great street bizaar near the Brewery.

Uh, Chamberlain said nothing of the sort.

Chamberlain realized that basically, the Germans, Slovaks and Hungarians who made up the majority of Czechoslovakia's population weren't going to fight for the Czechs because, really, fuck those guys. Also, Germany already had the Czechs surrounded on three sides.

Putin blundered into the Crimea, now he's looking for a graceful way out.
Don't delve into things you can't understand. Stick to losing jobs and being failure. The Czechs were always to majority in Czechoslovakia, and Chamberlain did indeed say "peace for our time". Today there is no country which can check Russian power but the US. Putin is well aware that Obama is a rank amateur on the world stage. He has trumped him all too often.

I don't know about all that. I was there in 2007, 2009 and 2011 combining business with a search for the best beer the country had to offer. The Star Brewery is in Andel, as are some nice hotels with excellent prices. There is even a little hostel for when you are traveling cheap and with a group of friends. All just a short walk to the metro. Great street bizaar near the Brewery.
No one calls it "Star". It's called Staropramen, Prague's premium brewery and now part of a Belgium conglomerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back