Lt. Army Colonel: "Obama Tried To Romance Putin And He Got Date-Raped"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did the US lose in the bargain?

We ignored conservative whining about the lack of military intervention as Conservatives squealed over Obama's "weak' sanctions and swooned over tough guy Putin

Now Putin is in a recession with a worthless ruble as poor ole Obama is sitting on a surging economy and the strongest dollar in decades
thats got to sting the eXtreme conservative contingent here :lol: like OP

Ukraine got raped. Obama simply took it up his ass, as you no doubt noticed being in there and all.

Ukraine is still there and no US troops got involved

Meanwhile, Conservative Messiah Putin is pouting as his once mighty economy is in collapse. Anyone want to buy a ruble?
Ukraine no longer has Crimea. I know you're a publicly-educated liberal, but still. Ukraine is still there is your defense of Obama?

What did the US lose in the bargain?

We ignored conservative whining about the lack of military intervention as Conservatives squealed over Obama's "weak' sanctions and swooned over tough guy Putin

Now Putin is in a recession with a worthless ruble as poor ole Obama is sitting on a surging economy and the strongest dollar in decades

Yepp.

The moral of the story is: don't listen to Cons, they say a lot of shit that makes no sense.
Yeah, tell that to the Ukrainians, who got fucked by Obama.
I love your idea of who's responsible for things.

Saudi Arabia..............dropping oil costs a barrel by increasing production....................

Has more to do with the imploding ruble in Russia than anyone else............OPEC doesn't want competition and are trying to take out the competition................Which is killing the Ruble. Good for us though. Love the lower prices, but it will not last forever.........This has happened before................

Finally, backing a Bear into a corner could cause shit to happen. Let's hope the Bear will not go aggressive for being in the corner. Doubt Putin will do so..........but his economy is being crushed by OPEC and Sanctions.

Only in your bareback gangbang dreams, Herr Schwuchtel.
That didnt even make sense. You must be melting down or have OD'd on poppers already

Sure it did, snookems. You just don't wanna admit it. You, like Jimmy Carter, have lusted in your heart.

Tsk, tsk.
Your homo fantasies are getting disturbing. I guess you have nothing to add to this thread. Like you ever did.
When did Putin announce his withdrawal?

Well, your homo fantasies are all you have. It was painful, but for a minute I reduced myself to your level.

When did your big, sexy, muscular Putin pull out of N. Ossetia in 2008? Oh, wait, Bush was prez then, so it didn't matter.....

Putin for prez in 2016!! Perfect fit for the GOP!! Fascist tendencies and all!
I think the poppers have altered what littlr brain you ever had. You are a worthless piece of dog crap with nothing intelligent to say.
Obama's policy with Russia is a failure. His reset was a joke. Putin is laughing at this incompetent piece of shit and wondering how he hit the jackpot to try to rebuild the Soviet Union with the worst president in US history.
Poor Putin supporter.

Poor Obama

Sitting on a surging economy and strong dollar while tough guy Putin watches his economy collapsing

Who got raped?

These guys live in a fantasy world.

Putin played his little Crimea gambit, and Obama responded by organizing sanctions, which conservatives, of course, mocked as being inadequate.

Now here we are a few months later, and a surging US economy, helped along with record oil production, is doing great compared to Russia which relied too heavily on natural gas and oil prices, both of which are falling due to the US supply which is partly causing those prices to fall. Meanwhile, the sanctions are biting.

Now, will conservatives give Obama credit? Of course not. You know they won't. But instead of at least noting that Putin's got some serious problems, American conservatives want to create a narrative where Putin is besting Obama.

Here's the question: Which man are American conservatives rooting for? Palin supplied that answer months ago when she sounded like a preteen girl at a Justin Bieber concert when talking about Putin. It's just one more example that conservative patriotism is contingent on them running the country. If they can't be in charge of the gov't, they're like anarchists who will take the side of anyone who's against their own president.
Obama had nothing to do with oil, he tried his best to stop it.
And yet....China and Russia are his fault. I see how this works. :D

LOL. That's a great way to put it. You could say that Barry Hussein is the easiest political put out in modern history. I bet they have his name on the bathroom wall in foreign embassies. "For a good time call Barry".

That didnt even make sense. You must be melting down or have OD'd on poppers already

Sure it did, snookems. You just don't wanna admit it. You, like Jimmy Carter, have lusted in your heart.

Tsk, tsk.
Your homo fantasies are getting disturbing. I guess you have nothing to add to this thread. Like you ever did.
When did Putin announce his withdrawal?

Well, your homo fantasies are all you have. It was painful, but for a minute I reduced myself to your level.

When did your big, sexy, muscular Putin pull out of N. Ossetia in 2008? Oh, wait, Bush was prez then, so it didn't matter.....

Putin for prez in 2016!! Perfect fit for the GOP!! Fascist tendencies and all!
I think the poppers have altered what littlr brain you ever had. You are a worthless piece of dog crap with nothing intelligent to say.
Obama's policy with Russia is a failure. His reset was a joke. Putin is laughing at this incompetent piece of shit and wondering how he hit the jackpot to try to rebuild the Soviet Union with the worst president in US history.
Poor Putin supporter.
Poor clueless one.

Obama is an inept politician on the World Stage, but the Sanctions and oil production aren't being performed by inept people. The World's intent was to economically destroy Russia's economy and BRICS...........Who have dared to attempt to trade oil in anything other than the dollar.............

And economic and currency War has been going on for some time now. Very large players are crushing Russia's economy............

cold_war_by_costalonga-d4bdjsg.jpg

Another Cold War.................

Poor Obama

Sitting on a surging economy and strong dollar while tough guy Putin watches his economy collapsing

Who got raped?

These guys live in a fantasy world.

Putin played his little Crimea gambit, and Obama responded by organizing sanctions, which conservatives, of course, mocked as being inadequate.

Now here we are a few months later, and a surging US economy, helped along with record oil production, is doing great compared to Russia which relied too heavily on natural gas and oil prices, both of which are falling due to the US supply which is partly causing those prices to fall. Meanwhile, the sanctions are biting.

Now, will conservatives give Obama credit? Of course not. You know they won't. But instead of at least noting that Putin's got some serious problems, American conservatives want to create a narrative where Putin is besting Obama.

Here's the question: Which man are American conservatives rooting for? Palin supplied that answer months ago when she sounded like a preteen girl at a Justin Bieber concert when talking about Putin. It's just one more example that conservative patriotism is contingent on them running the country. If they can't be in charge of the gov't, they're like anarchists who will take the side of anyone who's against their own president.
Obama had nothing to do with oil, he tried his best to stop it.
And yet....China and Russia are his fault. I see how this works. :D
Anything that happened on Bush's watch was his fault, and so for on Obama's watch also. Nothing by liberal standards is Obama's fault.

Even if we don't like what he stands for, Putin is the most consequential world leader since Reagan. Putin is through changing his country and is out to change the world. While Reagan was able to accomplish both in a primarily positive way, Putin's way is potentially destructive as opposed to the peace and freedom delivered by the former. Both leaders stand in sharp contrast to Obama who is an inconsequential door mat

Are you on drugs? Putin is managing the wreckage of a country. The Russian Federation isn't anything close to what the USSR was.

Shit, they are having a hard time shaking down the Ukraine. The fucking Ukraine.

Even if we don't like what he stands for, Putin is the most consequential world leader since Reagan. Putin is through changing his country and is out to change the world. While Reagan was able to accomplish both in a primarily positive way, Putin's way is potentially destructive as opposed to the peace and freedom delivered by the former. Both leaders stand in sharp contrast to Obama who is an inconsequential door mat

Are you on drugs? Putin is managing the wreckage of a country. The Russian Federation isn't anything close to what the USSR was.

Shit, they are having a hard time shaking down the Ukraine. The fucking Ukraine.
Joey, please. A piece of real estate like the Crimea is certainly worth a temporary economic setback. Meanwhile, Putin's approval with Russian hovering at 80% plus. You're a real putz.

When has Putin announced their withdrawal?

Joey, please. A piece of real estate like the Crimea is certainly worth a temporary economic setback. Meanwhile, Putin's approval with Russian hovering at 80% plus. You're a real putz.

No, it's not. Russia doesn't have the resources to develop it even if it were. And it's not like anyone else is going to invest in a war zone. Don't be daft.

I think you've been living in your miserable little ex-communist country too long, you forgot what a real economy looks like.

When has Putin announced their withdrawal?

Well, he can't now.

I'm just still waiting for one of you wingnuts to tell me why I should give a fuck.
OK so you admit obama's policies have failed in their objective.
Next.

Uh, no, since we didn't think he was going to withdraw anytime soon.

Hey, you are more than welcome to go over to the Ukraine and sign up. I heartily recommend all you wingnuts take your squirrel guns over and do that. that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back