'Luck Of The Irish'

I've got me Guinness T Shirt on....and I'm about to crack open a cold one after me breakfast. The only proper way to drink Guinness is from the tap....that way you can watch it foam in your glass....it's brilliant.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

I love it when people who's family isn't from the UK tries to act Irish during Saint Patty's .

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I've got me Guinness T Shirt on....and I'm about to crack open a cold one after me breakfast. The only proper way to drink Guinness is from the tap....that way you can watch it foam in your glass....it's brilliant.

View attachment 468880

I love it when people who's family isn't from the UK tries to act Irish during Saint Patty's .

View attachment 468879

Love the pictures! Many Americans who have African roots also have Irish ancestry. President Obama has Irish roots. It's good to see the family welcoming a good Irish lad and his lady home after he's made good in the U.S.A.

Historic photograph of Obama’s Irish ancestor discovered

All persons on earth are honorary Irish on St. Patrick's Day anyway. The important thing is to have an open heart. It also helps if you can pray to the Creator, hold your liquor, can dance and sing, and are capable of writing very long novels and poetry and songs. Irish is an attitude.

Slainte.

BTW: Ireland is split. Northern Ireland belongs to the UK. The Republic of Ireland does not.

View attachment 468880

View attachment 468879

Love the pictures! Many Americans who have African roots also have Irish ancestry. President Obama has Irish roots. It's good to see the family welcoming a good Irish lad and his lady home after he's made good in the U.S.A.

Historic photograph of Obama’s Irish ancestor discovered

All persons on earth are honorary Irish on St. Patrick's Day anyway. The important thing is to have an open heart. It also helps if you can pray to the Creator, hold your liquor, can dance and sing, and are capable of writing very long novels and poetry and songs. Irish is an attitude.

Slainte.

BTW: Ireland is split. Northern Ireland belongs to the UK. The Republic of Ireland does not.
Obama hates white people.....so he can take his Irish roots and place them firmly in his rectum.
Obama makes a point of claiming he's black 364 days a year. He doesn't get to claim he's Irish for 24 hours.

My ancestors are from Northern Ireland and Scotland.

Therefore, I believe I am entitled to celebrate St. Patrick's Day without accusations of cultural appropriation, right?
Mine are from England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands, and Germany. I have some Asian blood....and a little Italian.
My relatives are Native-American, African-American, and Korean.
I don't care what race you are. We're all human.

Frankly, I find the SNL skits to be very culturally incorrect and shouldn't be published anymore.

Forum List

Back