Luntz issues a sober warning to Dems

Lawfare my ass. What's happening to Hunter Biden is lawfare.
Good grief.

How many people don't pay any taxes on millions in income (of dubious sources, no less) for several years and have the IRS allowing the statute of limitations to expire while the IRS investigators have all the evidence ready?

Never Trumpers aren't giving him money.
That is not true. I personally know a couple of people who vowed never to support Trump again after Jan 6 who are so turned off by what democrats are trying to do to Trump, bankrupt and railroad him, and further turned off by the gigantic messes made by Biden that they have changed their minds and also donated after the verdict.
*********. Just read this today, also:

MacGuire, 48, a travel consultant in Houston, Texas, “couldn’t stand Trump” so much that he actually changed his voter registration from Republican to independent in 2016. He voted for Hillary Clinton that year, who he picked because he felt she would bring “continuity and competence” to the country and because she was “the lesser of two evils.” In 2020, MacGuire didn’t vote at all because he felt “disillusioned.”

“I felt Biden lacked the mental competency and physical stamina to be president, and Trump lacked humility and clarity,” he said.

But Trump’s conviction has been a wake-up call, said MacGuire, a married father of two kids. “What happened has every level of corruption and deceit and a willingness to use whatever means necessary to stay in power. It just absolutely galvanized me to say enough is enough. I’m all in with the MAGA people, because this has to end.”

Last edited:
Yes, his toupee looks like a raccoon crawled onto his head and died. Stipulated.

But other than that, Frank Luntz strikes me as one of the most sincere and serious people on the ugly political stage. Yes, he's among the many who are horrified by what has happened to the GQP, but he consistently offers straightforward views in both directions. He actually pays attention and listens, which is rare.

Anyway, in this quick clip he makes it clear that (a) the guilty verdict has had little real impact on the election, (b) that it's going to very close with Trump having a very good chance to win, and (c) that while more young people may go to the polls over the abortion issue, the issue itself is probably not important enough to the overall electorate to matter that much.

At the moment, this looks like November is Trump's to lose. He remains in good shape.

Trump is going to lose. His campaign is flailing and the convention is going to be a shitshow.

#PRISONER45

Trump is going to lose. His campaign is flailing and the convention is going to be a shitshow.

#PRISONER45
Your unsubstantiated "opinions".

1. Trump will win, Biden is obviously too old.
2. Trump just got $200m in cash after his "conviction", so his campaign is just fine.
3. Shit-show? Republican conventions are BORING. Democrats have problems with all kinds of protesters, pro-Hamas, anti-Israel, Genocide Joe, so the dems are considering a virtual convention, that is the real shit-show.

Your unsubstantiated "opinions".

1. Trump will win, Biden is obviously too old.
2. Trump just got $200m in cash after his "conviction", so his campaign is just fine.
3. Shit-show? Republican conventions are BORING. Democrats have problems with all kinds of protesters, pro-Hamas, anti-Israel, Genocide Joe, so the dems are considering a virtual convention, that is the real shit-show.

You can make this comedy up.

1. You have no fucking clue who will win.
2. 200 million is a MADE UP number by some fringe Trumptard bullshit mill.
3. Who cares.

0UL5yjkACvhV90SKyU3ggWFq2q-xyDjFEJ-BHJZg_hY.png

You can make this comedy up.

1. You have no fucking clue who will win.
2. 200 million is a MADE UP number by some fringe Trumptard bullshit mill.
3. Who cares.
1. No, but polls provide some info. Trump's betting odds got better after his "conviction"
Trump's odds of winning the White House in November are now...shorter?! The 2024 race is going to be the criminal vs the geriatric.
(VOTE FOR THE CRIMINAL! BAD BOY WINS!!)

2. Money is formally reported, Mrs. Adelson gave $100,000,000 dumbass.

3. Who cares about conventions? Voters. Enjoy your democrat shit-show.

Yes, his toupee looks like a raccoon crawled onto his head and died. Stipulated.

But other than that, Frank Luntz strikes me as one of the most sincere and serious people on the ugly political stage. Yes, he's among the many who are horrified by what has happened to the GQP, but he consistently offers straightforward views in both directions. He actually pays attention and listens, which is rare.

Anyway, in this quick clip he makes it clear that (a) the guilty verdict has had little real impact on the election, (b) that it's going to very close with Trump having a very good chance to win, and (c) that while more young people may go to the polls over the abortion issue, the issue itself is probably not important enough to the overall electorate to matter that much.

At the moment, this looks like November is Trump's to lose. He remains in good shape.

Personally, I know of no predictions "the bottom would fall out" of Trump's support if he was convicted. The sources I read and watch always said a guilty verdict would only impact those in the persuadable middle. The post verdict polling I've seen indicates that it what has happened.

Anyone that did not understand no one who has not been persuaded by the theft of charitable donations, rape, tax fraud, insurrection, and a promise to corrupt the DoJ in ways previously thought unimaginable, was going to be persuaded by 34 felony convictions.

Frank Luntz, the Republican focus group guy?

1. No, but polls provide some info. Trump's betting odds got better after his "conviction"
Trump's odds of winning the White House in November are now...shorter?! The 2024 race is going to be the criminal vs the geriatric.
(VOTE FOR THE CRIMINAL! BAD BOY WINS!!)

2. Money is formally reported, Mrs. Adelson gave $100,000,000 dumbass.

3. Who cares about conventions? Voters. Enjoy your democrat shit-show.
Dumbass, 100 million is not a donation to Trump campaign and would be pumped into her elect-Trump superpac regardless.

In 2020 she put up 90 mil and no, Trump wasn’t convicted in 2020, so there is no cause and effect you idiots try claim.

Forum List

Back