Lyi’ Ryan caught again

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Looks like the phony R turncoat was in on all the “get Trump” BS that we all lived thru…..Russian Collusion hoax for starters. Of course slimy FOX news would hire the weasel.

On Saturday, former Trump official Kash Patel joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss his latest blockbuster report on Paul Ryan.

According to Kash Patel, Paul Ryan was the first to receive a copy of the bogus Steele Dossier back in 2016. And Paul Ryan hid this from investigators, his Republican colleagues, and Trump officials.

Kash Patel posted this on Truth Social on Thursday.
Kash Patel: Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House had in his possession the Steele Dossier before he had [Devin Nunes] and I launch Russia Gate Investigation, and never told us(think, before anyone knew anything about fake intel, he had his own copy). I found it on my own then blew up FBI/DOJ. Why didnt he tell his own damn team? Report that fake news.
RT: Truth Social Ryan as Speaker of the House had in his possession the Steele Dossier before he had @DevinNunes and I launch Russia Gate Investigation, and never told us(think, before anyone knew anything about fake intel, he had his own copy). I found it on my own then blew up FBI/DOJ. Why didnt he tell his own damn team? Report that fake news.

Last edited:
Looks like the phony R turncoat was in on all the “get Trump” BS that we all lived thru…..Russian Collusion hoax for starters. Of course slimy FOX news would hire the weasel.

On Saturday, former Trump official Kash Patel joined Steve Bannon on The War Room to discuss his latest blockbuster report on Paul Ryan.

According to Kash Patel, Paul Ryan was the first to receive a copy of the bogus Steele Dossier back in 2016. And Paul Ryan hid this from investigators, his Republican colleagues, and Trump officials.

Kash Patel: Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House had in his possession the Steele Dossier before he had [Devin Nunes] and I launch Russia Gate Investigation, and never told us(think, before anyone knew anything about fake intel, he had his own copy). I found it on my own then blew up FBI/DOJ. Why didnt he tell his own damn team? Report that fake news.
RT: Truth Social Ryan as Speaker of the House had in his possession the Steele Dossier before he had @DevinNunes and I launch Russia Gate Investigation, and never told us(think, before anyone knew anything about fake intel, he had his own copy). I found it on my own then blew up FBI/DOJ. Why didnt he tell his own damn team? Report that fake news.
Kash Patel is a habitual liar, if you didn't know, but I doubt that concerns you or any MAGAtard.

I agree that Ryan is GOP player, not a POT braindead hater of the truth. But when it comes to bashing Trump I'll have to agree with him.

Kash Patel and Steve Bannon??? Don't you mean convicted felon, Kash Patel, and convicted felon Steve Bannon - convicted of fraud, both pardoned by Donald Trump, are making unfounded and unverified allegations against former Speaker of the House, and current FOX New Board Member, Paul Ryan.

Good luck with that one outside the Cult Echo Chamber.

Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney are birds of a feather.

Yes, they are both upstanding, law abiding people, who swore an oath to the Constitution and upheld it.

Kash Patel and Steve Bannon are both convicted felons who helped Trump try to overthrow the government - and failed.

Looks like the phony R turncoat was in on all the “get Trump” BS that we all lived thru

Your Party (R) is dominated by LIES, Corruption, Cheating, And Human Scum.
Been that way for years.

Just because you think Ryan (one of yours) turned on trump, doesn't RID you of the SCUM in your party.
Your (R) party owns all these scum that you now deem as turncoats or traitors. Still Yours.

Been that way for years.

Just because you think Ryan (one of yours) turned on trump, doesn't RID you of the SCUM in your party.
Your (R) party owns all these scum that you now deem as turncoats or traitors. Still Yours.
You obviously want to sidestep the scum in the Democrat Party who bought and paid for the phony Steele Dossier and then opened their Soviet style purge based on deceitful lies and scum Democrat politicians who had an agenda to pursue.

You obviously want to sidestep the scum in the Democrat Party who bought and paid for the phony Steele Dossier and then opened their Soviet style purge based on deceitful lies and scum Democrat politicians who had an agenda to pursue.

Polly want a cracker???? Parotting Trump's lies about the prosecutions just makes you look stupid and gullible.

You seem to forget that it was the Republicans bought and paid for the Steele Dossier. The guy who owns the Washington Examiner asked Fusion GPS for Oppo research on Trump to prevent his nominiation, but when Trump secured enough delegates to secure the nomination he dropped the project and it was shelved.

The Clinton campaign's lawyers approached Fusion GPS for opposition research on Trump, and Fusion dusted off Steele's report for the Republicans and told him to finish it. When Fushion gave the finished report to the Clinton Campaign, they gave it to the Republican Party and never used it at all.

The "purge" of Trump campaign staffers and White House staff was carried out by the Trump DOJ under Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr. Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican and former Director of the FBI appointed by George W. Bush. Jeff Session appointed Mueller as Special prosecutor after Trump went on national television and said he fired James Comey because of the Russia Investigation.

Democrats had NOTHING to do with the prosecutions of Trump's staff. Trump sent his own staffers to jail.

Been that way for years.

Human scum like Incest Joe?

Polly want a cracker???? Parotting Trump's lies about the prosecutions just makes you look stupid and gullible.

You seem to forget that it was the Republicans bought and paid for the Steele Dossier. The guy who owns the Washington Examiner asked Fusion GPS for Oppo research on Trump to prevent his nominiation, but when Trump secured enough delegates to secure the nomination he dropped the project and it was shelved.

The Clinton campaign's lawyers approached Fusion GPS for opposition research on Trump, and Fusion dusted off Steele's report for the Republicans and told him to finish it. When Fushion gave the finished report to the Clinton Campaign, they gave it to the Republican Party and never used it at all.

The "purge" of Trump campaign staffers and White House staff was carried out by the Trump DOJ under Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr. Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican and former Director of the FBI appointed by George W. Bush. Jeff Session appointed Mueller as Special prosecutor after Trump went on national television and said he fired James Comey because of the Russia Investigation.

Democrats had NOTHING to do with the prosecutions of Trump's staff. Trump sent his own staffers to jail.

Why are there so many car thefts in Canada lately?

Who were the creators of this Steele Dossier and what was their intention?

You know the answer.

That title should say Lyin’. Not lyi! Too late to fix it.

Lying Ryan is a DEEP Stater. He would not fund Trumps wall request. But he built a wall around his taxpayer funded home in WISC. What a bag of human garbage.

Silly Canuck’istanian. It was Hillary Clinton who paid for the Steele Dossier. It was The Democrat party that pressed the “Russia Collusion” hoax knowing the Steele Dossier was a fraud. Mueller was a failure and an accomplice to the Democrat fraud.

Your uninformed, malformed opinions on what you don’t understand make you appear ignorant and clueless.

How are you so I’ll-informed? A function of your limited critical thinking skills?

You know the answer.
Why won't you honestly answer.
The Question was.....Who were the Creators of this Steele Dossier.

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 7.51.51 AM.png

Don't be such a simpleton and blame your lack of knowledge upon others.

Why won't you honestly answer.
The Question was.....Who were the Creators of this Steele Dossier.

View attachment 966321

Don't be such a simpleton and blame your lack of knowledge upon others.
Don’t be such a simpleton to assume that unsourced cutting and pasting is a credible post. It’s in good form to properly attribute the source of what you cut and paste.

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary

Let’s be honest and admit you’re defending the compilation of a discredited “ hit piece”, the dossier, because it appeals to your emotional attachmrpent to TDS.

Forum List

Back