🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lying About The Nuclear Deal

Firstly, the US stood by as Pakistan got nukes. I mean, Pakistan makes Iran look like the nice little old auntie.

Second, only one nation has actually used nukes, and that was the country that is, by far and away, the biggest threat to global security in the world today. The US.

The ultimate enemy of Pakistan is India.

Can you provide quote from Pakistani leadership threatening to wipe India off the map?

1. “Israel, a small country of less than eight million people, looks out at a world where leaders of much larger nations threaten to wipe it off of the map.”

— President Obama, speech to the U.N. General Assembly, September 21, 2011

2. “It was only perhaps three weeks ago that the president of Iran once again said that Israel should be eradicated off the face of the Earth. As you recall, it was about in 2005 when he [Mahmoud Ahmadinejad] said before that Israel -- he would use a nuclear weapon to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.”

— Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.), September 19, 2011

3. “Outrageous statements by Ahmadinejad, such as a pledge to wipe Israel off the map, made it easier to keep that coalition together. Germany had been considered the weak sister of the group, but after Ahmadinejad’s comments about Israel, the historical burden of the Holocaust made it difficult for Germany to appear too sympathetic to Iran.”

— Glenn Kessler (aka The Fact Checker), “The Confidante: Condoleezza Rice and the Creation of the Bush Legacy (St. Martin’s Press, 2007), page 188.

Wise up.

There are some nations that should never be allowed a nuclear weapon.

Do you know ANYTHING about Pakistan? Seriously?

This is a country which hid Osama Bin Laden away from the Americans for how long? They won't tell us. However long enough to be found there. It's also a country which, as ally to the US, was sending kids off to Afghanistan to fight, well, er... US soldiers.

In 1999 Musharraf had a bloodless coup. He literally took over the country because he controlled the armed forces. The Supreme Court declared the coup legal, but military rule was allowed for only three years. So Musharraf set up a referendum and with 98% of the vote was allowed to stay on, literally as military dictator. Suited the needs of the US just fine, who needs to talk about democracy when you have a dictator as friend?

Musharraf was unpopular by 2007. People wanted him gone. However the Supreme Court ruled that he could run for re-election. Surprise surprise. Musharraf won the election and declared that an era of democracy was in Pakistan. The sort of democracy that isn't very strong, obviously.

Later that year impeachment proceedings forced Musharraf into exile.

This is an example of how Pakistan is a country that is prone to coups, a country which says one things and does another, which has major problems with Islamic extremists in its country, but also seems to have consent of some of the politicians. It's a country which can't control it's own borders in the slightest, doesn't seem to want to, deals with some extremists but mostly doesn't, attacks the US while being it's ally and supposed friend. Oh, and it has nukes.

As for Ahmadinejad, he was a lot of talk and not much else. Just because someone says something doesn't mean they're going to do something. You have to understand why they might say such a thing, and I'm supposed you don't understand. You listen and you just take it because it's what you want to hear.

This was the question: How many US hostages is Pakistan holding?

Go on, you tell me.

I'll tell you about Iran. There's Roxana Saberi, no, wait, she was released. There's Joshua Fattal (27), Sarah Shourd (32), and Shane Bauer, wait, released. So I make that zero hostages.

However there's a woman called Caitlan Connemara Coleman, captured in Afghanistan, might be dead, might be in Afghanistan, might even be in Pakistan. Who knows?
She and the hubby apparently don't have the brains God gave a goat...

Firstly, the US stood by as Pakistan got nukes. I mean, Pakistan makes Iran look like the nice little old auntie.

Second, only one nation has actually used nukes, and that was the country that is, by far and away, the biggest threat to global security in the world today. The US.

Can you provide quote from Pakistani leadership threatening to wipe India off the map?

1. “Israel, a small country of less than eight million people, looks out at a world where leaders of much larger nations threaten to wipe it off of the map.”

2. “It was only perhaps three weeks ago that the president of Iran once again said that Israel should be eradicated off the face of the Earth. As you recall, it was about in 2005 when he [Mahmoud Ahmadinejad] said before that Israel -- he would use a nuclear weapon to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.”

3. “Outrageous statements by Ahmadinejad, such as a pledge to wipe Israel off the map, made it easier to keep that coalition together. Germany had been considered the weak sister of the group, but after Ahmadinejad’s comments about Israel, the historical burden of the Holocaust made it difficult for Germany to appear too sympathetic to Iran.”

— Glenn Kessler (aka The Fact Checker), “The Confidante: Condoleezza Rice and the Creation of the Bush Legacy (St. Martin’s Press, 2007), page 188.

Wise up.

This is a country which hid Osama Bin Laden away from the Americans for how long? They won't tell us. However long enough to be found there. It's also a country which, as ally to the US, was sending kids off to Afghanistan to fight, well, er... US soldiers.

In 1999 Musharraf had a bloodless coup. He literally took over the country because he controlled the armed forces. The Supreme Court declared the coup legal, but military rule was allowed for only three years. So Musharraf set up a referendum and with 98% of the vote was allowed to stay on, literally as military dictator. Suited the needs of the US just fine, who needs to talk about democracy when you have a dictator as friend?

Musharraf was unpopular by 2007. People wanted him gone. However the Supreme Court ruled that he could run for re-election. Surprise surprise. Musharraf won the election and declared that an era of democracy was in Pakistan. The sort of democracy that isn't very strong, obviously.

This is an example of how Pakistan is a country that is prone to coups, a country which says one things and does another, which has major problems with Islamic extremists in its country, but also seems to have consent of some of the politicians. It's a country which can't control it's own borders in the slightest, doesn't seem to want to, deals with some extremists but mostly doesn't, attacks the US while being it's ally and supposed friend. Oh, and it has nukes.

As for Ahmadinejad, he was a lot of talk and not much else. Just because someone says something doesn't mean they're going to do something. You have to understand why they might say such a thing, and I'm supposed you don't understand. You listen and you just take it because it's what you want to hear.

Go on, you tell me.

I'll tell you about Iran. There's Roxana Saberi, no, wait, she was released. There's Joshua Fattal (27), Sarah Shourd (32), and Shane Bauer, wait, released. So I make that zero hostages.

However there's a woman called Caitlan Connemara Coleman, captured in Afghanistan, might be dead, might be in Afghanistan, might even be in Pakistan. Who knows?

Fact is you don't know.

Sometimes we have to deal with countries that do things differently than us. That's called diplomacy. Dealing with a declared enemy of the state like Iran is totally different. Seems the only fuckers Obama likes, can get along with, and wants to do business with, hates our guts.

Why is that???

Last edited:

Dude. Pakistan has been one of our allies for decades.....and they aren't anything like Iran. And the US hasn't used nukes since before you were born.......so STFU!!!!

Damn right they aren't anything like Iran. They're WORSE. Have you seen what's going on in Pakistan right now?

What does when the US used nukes have to do with anything? Is the US or is the US not the only country to have dropped nukes on people? Surely listening to them on advice about not using nuclear weapons is like listening to Hitler on preserving the Jewish people.

First of all....blaming us for something that leaders 70 years did is simply retarded.

Secondly...we had a choice of sending as many as 2 million Americans to their death during an invasion of the mainland of Japan or drop a couple of bombs. Entirely different from what Iran openly claims they will do once they get nukes.

Thirdly.......Iran has been murdering our people since their Theocracy took over. Pakistan has not. Pakistan is not exactly our bestist buddies right now but at least they aren't supplying and funding Hamas....Hezbollah....and various other enemies of the United States. Most of what they doing is harboring fugitives for cash. If we were to tell them to stop you'd start screaming that we're a bully Colonialists.

Blame? I'm NOT blaming Truman for dropping the bomb. I can understand why he did it. What I'm saying is the US is criticising Iran for trying to get a bomb. Imagine if the only country in the world which dropped the bomb turned around and said "er... we don't trust you with nuclear weapons, you shouldn't have them", what would you say? You'd say "fuck off, you are the only country to have ever dropped nukes on people", wouldn't you? Of course you would.

You say Iran has been murdering people since their Theocracy took over, that being the one in place because of unwise meddling in Iranian affairs, right? Same old story.
However the US has been murdering people since their theocracy took over too.

6a00d8341c8ccf53ef0153917d77d7970b-pi

Pakistan hasn't been murdering people?

o-DEATH-SENTENCE-570.jpg

th

Assassination of Benazir Bhutto - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
"
United Nations inquiry[edit]
A formal investigation by the United Nations commenced on 1 July 2009.[93] The report concluded that the security measures provided to Bhutto by the government were "fatally insufficient and ineffective".[94] Furthermore, the report states that the treatment of the crime scene after her death "goes beyond mere incompetence".[94] The report states that "police actions and omissions, including the hosing down of the crime scene and failure to collect and preserve evidence, inflicted irreparable damage to the investigation."[94]

Official indictment[edit]
On 5 November 2011 a Pakistani court indicted two police officers in connection with Bhutto's 2007 assassination in Rawalpindi, among them the former police chief of the city. The two men were in charge of the former prime minister's security and have been previously arrested charged with "conspiracy as well as abetment in the murder" and "changing the security plan" A further 5 men have also been indicted all of whom are believed to have been affiliated with Beitullah Mehsud, the Pakistani Taliban leader blamed by the government for the attack. On August 20, 2013 ex-President Pervez Musharraf, was indicted on three chargers for murder, conspiracy to murder, and facilitation of murder in connection with his alleged failure to provide adequate security for Bhutto – charges for which he is reportedly denying responsibility"

Yeah, sure, the govt killing people doesn't happen in Pakistan.. cough cough.

I think someone needs a little lesson on Pakistan.

Really if you believe the news, then yes, Iran is the big evil and really needs invading, whereas Pakistan is a nice country.

Then again bias in the US media isn't exactly hidden away, it's so blatant you'd have to be silly not to see it clearly.

I would take anything from The Christian Broadcasting Network concerning the aspirations of non-Christians with a grain of salt. Especially when they drop gems like:

“It is extremely necessary for all Christians to reevaluate their faith and to become stronger in their faith in Jesus Christ. This is the one thing that Islam fears the most because, down deep; they know that they cannot compete with the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”

“It is the task of Christians to proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ to Muslims everywhere so that they can be released from this fear and find the assurance of eternal salvation through Jesus Christ...”

While casting aspersions at CBN, I noticed you've changed the subject.

This was the quote I provided:
"A majority of Shiite Muslims traditionally believe that the “12th Imam” (Islamic religious leader), born in 868 A.D., was placed by God into hiding (known as occultation) until the day of judgment. ....many Shiites also refer to the 12th Imam as the Mahdi, an Arabic word that generally references a messiah, or a guide.

Among the nearly 68 million people in Iran, the vast majority are Muslim who place their hope not in modern-day politics or rulers but in a person who walked the earth centuries ago and is promised to return."

Care to explain your disagreement?

Wise up.

Go on, you tell me.

Fact is you don't know.

Sometimes we have to deal with countries that do things differently than us. That's calle diplomacy. Deal with a declared enemy of the state like Iran is totally different. Seems the only fuckers Obama likes, can get along with, and wants to do business with, hates our guts.

Why is that???

Yeah, sometimes you deal with countries who do things differently. Like Pakistan "hey, we're your best friend, and we're hiding your worst enemy in our back garden, love you motherfucker"

And somehow that makes Pakistan better than Iran!

1. “If Iran cheats, we can catch them, and we will,” asserts the president, ignoring decades of U.S. experience with assessing other countries’ nuclear programs wrongly.
Iran has a history of cheating and lying about its nuclear program, and there is no reason to now believe that it will suddenly change its habits of concealing its nuclear activities.

The deal also assumes that Americans will be better in assessing whether and to what extent other countries have nuclear programs.

American options to verify the deal are limited."
8 Things Obama Got Wrong on the Iran Deal

Yo, frigid

Pakistan already has nukes.

No shit? Pakistan's had nukes for a LONG time. Next you'll tell me Pakistan is neighbors with India and I'll be like "dude, wow, no way, that's just like, wow, you know??? Wow!"

Wise up.

Go on, you tell me.

Fact is you don't know.

Sometimes we have to deal with countries that do things differently than us. That's calle diplomacy. Deal with a declared enemy of the state like Iran is totally different. Seems the only fuckers Obama likes, can get along with, and wants to do business with, hates our guts.

Why is that???

Yeah, sometimes you deal with countries who do things differently. Like Pakistan "hey, we're your best friend, and we're hiding your worst enemy in our back garden, love you motherfucker"

And somehow that makes Pakistan better than Iran!

The government of pakistan (er, Pahk e stahn, in obozo speak) has not declared that it will destroy israel and the west. the government of Iran has.

Why is the MURICAN Rightist position always the military option ESPECIALLY given the majority of Rightists here are lifelong civilians not to mention their abysmal track record on foreign policy (see vietraq)

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
Why is the only option Obama's shitty deal, which cannot be enforced....or war?

1. “If Iran cheats, we can catch them, and we will,” asserts the president, ignoring decades of U.S. experience with assessing other countries’ nuclear programs wrongly.
Iran has a history of cheating and lying about its nuclear program, and there is no reason to now believe that it will suddenly change its habits of concealing its nuclear activities.

The deal also assumes that Americans will be better in assessing whether and to what extent other countries have nuclear programs.

American options to verify the deal are limited."
8 Things Obama Got Wrong on the Iran Deal

Let's have an empathy class.

Your country is vulnerable to invasion. You know it is. You see in 2001 that there are four OPEC countries who don't like the US. One has their leader suffering a coup in 2002. The next gets invaded in 2003. You're going to be a little tetchy about being invaded yourself. So you sit down with some other people:
"How can we stop ourselves being invaded?"
"Well, if we had a weapon so powerful they'd be afraid to invade us"
"Great, what weapon's that?"
"A nuclear bomb"

You'd try and get a bomb. Why do the Republicans not want Iran to get nukes? Because they want to INVADE IRAN, like they did Iraq.

Now, if Iran says "hey guys, we're going to go get nukes", the US and Israel are going to stop them. It's clear why, right?
So Iran has to get them without anyone finding out. Why wouldn't they cheat and lie? I would.

Yo, frigid

Pakistan already has nukes.

No shit? Pakistan's had nukes for a LONG time. Next you'll tell me Pakistan is neighbors with India and I'll be like "dude, wow, no way, that's just like, wow, you know??? Wow!"

No one has said that the paki's are good friends of the US. this is about Iran.

Maybe you need to go back and see what it's all about instead of jumping in and talking about stuff you have no idea about.

Which is why Clinton hammered us in two presidential elections, the Dems generally held the Senate or held the balance of power, Obama hammered us in two presidential elections, the Dems will take back the Senate next year, and we may very well lose the Presidency, while we lose some seats in the House.

Our years of gerrymander majority are coming to an end, Frank.

Either we change with the times, or, yes, from a supposed permanent majority we will go the way of the Whigs.

I was unaware that governorship were subject to gerrymandering, but clearly, you know differntly
:lol:

Our GOP refuses to negotiate in good faith and earns the result of that.

Should the four Americans been part of the deal, tell me why, please?

When the 6 nations began this negotiation they excluded everything but the nukes because they knew they would never reach a deal otherwise.

This post facto whining by the extremist rightwingers is nothing more than a deflection because they can't find anything actually wrong with the deal itself.

When the 6 nations began this negotiation they excluded everything but the nukes because they knew they would never reach a deal otherwise.

This post facto whining by the extremist rightwingers is nothing more than a deflection because they can't find anything actually wrong with the deal itself.

nothing wrong with the deal????????????? are you fricken crazy? Iran gets everything wants, including nuclear bombs in a few years, the US got nothing. Obama and Kerry bent over to the ayatollah and said "have your way with me".

nothing wrong with the deal????????????? are you fricken crazy? Iran gets everything wants, including nuclear bombs in a few years, the US got nothing. Obama and Kerry bent over to the ayatollah and said "have your way with me".

Why don't you try actually posting extracts from the Iran nuke deal proving your bogus allegations?

Oh wait, you can't because you have never even read it yourself, have you?

And if you did you would discover that you are wrong.

Landmark deal reached on Iran nuclear program - CNNPolitics.com

What's in the deal

The deal reduces the number of Iranian centrifuges by two-thirds. It places bans on enrichment at key facilities, and limits uranium research and development to the Natanz facility.

The deal caps uranium enrichment at 3.67 percent and limits the stockpile to 300 kg, all for 15 years.

Iran will be required to ship spent fuel out of the country forever, as well as allow inspectors from the IAEA inspectors certain access in perpetuity. Heightened inspections, including tracking uranium mining and monitoring the production and storage of centrifuges, will last for up to 20 years.

All you have are the lies and disinformation from your extremist rightwanker websites.

Grow up!

Therein l
How can it be a "deal" when one party gets everything that the other party gets nothing?

BTW, 4 americans are still rotting in Iranian prisons for either being american or being Christian. Why wasn't their release a mandatory part of the "deal" ?

"How can it be a "deal" when one party gets everything that the other party gets nothing?"

It works that way when those writing the treaty both work for the same side.

Therein lies the fallacy of your faction's fundamental thought process. You place and hold your faction's dogma on the highest level while relegating all else to a somewhat lower level with disdain and derision. You have cast aside the fundamental principles of this Nation's Constitution. You and your ilk are really sick, brainwashed puppies!

Forum List

Back