Lying From Pres. Now Normal and Ignored

Please show us where Trump explained that caveat in a speech to his supporters.

How did you think Mexico was going to pay for it?

I knew they would never do any such thing. So did Trump. So did the majority of voters.

The ones late to the party are his supporters.

Seems to me Repub voters know more about how our government works.
His supporters knew it would have to be through tariffs.
Root: Trump Does It, Gets Mexico to Pay for the Wall — and They Didn't Even Notice

A conservative talk show host has become your "go to" source? LOL....

And the Congress is passing a bill to fund it.
Again, if your link was remotely true...why are they doing that?

Tariffs are taxes on imports. The nation doing the imports pays the tax.

Put another way, when you go to Wal Mart or Target or Best Buy and purchase something...do you honestly believe that Wal Mart or Target or Best Buy is paying a tax on your purchase?

Don't like young conservatives?
No surprise. :)

No taxes are paid for by consumers.
Tariffs are a tax on goods coming into or leaving a country.

Like or dislike is not important. Correct or incorrect are. Talk show hosts are usually talk show hosts because they are good at it. Economists are usually economists because they are good at it. Seldom is someone good at both given that they are vastly different disciplines. Do you like being wrong? Probably. It is your discipline of choice.

As for consumers….now take it a baby step further. You can…can’t you? Let me help you.

Taxes are paid by consumers. Unless those consumers are in Mexico, they are not paying the tax. Since it is Americans paying the tariffs/taxes, that means any revenue derived from those tariffs/taxes comes from Americans.

Hence the money spent to build a wall that has no hopes of stopping most immigration is paid for by Americans.

Practically all politicians lie. It's part of what politics is.
We look at the results of what they have done for the country.
Trump has done what he said he was going to do.

Has not dubbed China a currency manipulator
Has not replaced the ACA with “something terrific” or any else
Has not made Mexico pay for the wall
Has not strengthened the military
Has not hired the best people
Has not sat with Mueller, released his tax returns....etc
Our Navy is in serious threat and our Carrier force is rhe weakest it has been in over 75 years.

If true, you can thank Obama for that.

When, can you tell us please, can we start expecting GOP governors orPresidents to be responsible? Can we also thank Obama for the economy? If not, why not?
Because he failed

Somehow the guy who is out of office for 2 years is responsible for some things but not others? Boy, you’re stupid.

Presidents have been lying to the American people since John Adams ran in 1797. This is nothing new.
Seldom on this scale; never with this regularity.

Just because he says something you don’t like, don’t make it a lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. That it is factually incorrect does. Most of Trump’s lies are easily demonstrated to be false in any light, in any circumstances, and often times without any research necessary.

Lying from the President of the United States of America has become so routine and regular that it is generally ignored and accepted. On matters large and small, Donald Trump lies. Nothing the compulsive liar says can be believed.
If you like your insurance you can keep it.
If you like your doctor you can keep him.
Your premiums will go down by thousands.
Using chemical weapons on your people is a deal breaker that will bring America into your world in a big way.
Those are the kinds of lies that matter. Lies that have implications on American lives.
Learn what's important and what's not dumbass

Those weren’t lies. Those were exaggerations.
At least when Trump lies, that is what you guys tell us.
Can’t Obama make the same argument?

Using chemical weapons on your people is a deal breaker that will bring America into your world in a big way.

Those are the kinds of lies that matter. Lies that have implications on American lives.
You are a funny, but delusional like most Trump defenders. Stick to posting funny faces and give up trying to make sensible and viable written responses.
Prove me incorrect. I dare you.

Otherwise I'll consider your response a concession.
All of your list is faulty, compromised or based on subjective opinion. Do you know what compromised means? How about what a subjective opinion is?
Explain how they are? Anyone can say that without evidence. You all hate evidence.it always proves you wrong
For one, you could, in fact, keep your doctor. Might not be covered by your insurance, but doctor fees are often the least part of your medical bill and most are willing to negotiate the bill.
You just can’t make this up! Thanks for proving our point! :auiqs.jpg:

Lying from the President of the United States of America has become so routine and regular that it is generally ignored and accepted. On matters large and small, Donald Trump lies. Nothing the compulsive liar says can be believed.

They are! He’s conceded. Conceit is not a lie! Obammy said and told us one thing would happen and they didn’t. Saying a crowd size is a certain size is not a lie.

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:
So you like being lied to?

I'm fine with Trump lying, he's fighting fire with fire your side has been lying for decades so suck it.

How did you think Mexico was going to pay for it?

I knew they would never do any such thing. So did Trump. So did the majority of voters.

Root: Trump Does It, Gets Mexico to Pay for the Wall — and They Didn't Even Notice

Put another way, when you go to Wal Mart or Target or Best Buy and purchase something...do you honestly believe that Wal Mart or Target or Best Buy is paying a tax on your purchase?

Like or dislike is not important. Correct or incorrect are. Talk show hosts are usually talk show hosts because they are good at it. Economists are usually economists because they are good at it. Seldom is someone good at both given that they are vastly different disciplines. Do you like being wrong? Probably. It is your discipline of choice.

As for consumers….now take it a baby step further. You can…can’t you? Let me help you.

Taxes are paid by consumers. Unless those consumers are in Mexico, they are not paying the tax. Since it is Americans paying the tariffs/taxes, that means any revenue derived from those tariffs/taxes comes from Americans.

Hence the money spent to build a wall that has no hopes of stopping most immigration is paid for by Americans.

Mexican consumers will pay for the higher steel and aluminum products.

Who Collects a Tariff?
Tariffs are paid to the customs authority of the country imposing the tariff. Tariffs on imports coming into the United States, for example, are collected by Customs and Border Protection, acting on behalf of the Commerce Department. In the U.K., it's HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) that collects the money.

It may get into proprietary information so I won’t discuss exact numbers but my hospital network saw more than twenty cases of suspected domestic abuse (could be brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, husbands, wives, whomever). We’re for profit. I would imagine that the numbers at the County and other non-profits are much higher. “Trump’s lies are not important” is the same story that battered spouses often tell themselves.

When did you guys lose your self respect and you just accept the easily demonstrated lies you are told?

They are! He’s conceded. Conceit is not a lie! Obammy said and told us one thing would happen and they didn’t. Saying a crowd size is a certain size is not a lie.

Oh okay. Trump drew 10,000 at his last rally (the capacity of the facility). Beto drew 80 bazillion to his. It was outside; there is no capacity.

Oh look, I just got my 4 billionth follower on facebook.

It may get into proprietary information so I won’t discuss exact numbers but my hospital network saw more than twenty cases of suspected domestic abuse (could be brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, husbands, wives, whomever). We’re for profit. I would imagine that the numbers at the County and other non-profits are much higher. “Trump’s lies are not important” is the same story that battered spouses often tell themselves.

When did you guys lose your self respect and you just accept the easily demonstrated lies you are told?

I was a battery wife with my 1st husband.
I refused to take it and I divorced him.

Mexican consumers will pay for the higher steel and aluminum products.

Who Collects a Tariff?
Tariffs are paid to the customs authority of the country imposing the tariff. Tariffs on imports coming into the United States, for example, are collected by Customs and Border Protection, acting on behalf of the Commerce Department. In the U.K., it's HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) that collects the money.

Hold on a second. Are you arguing that Mexico imports steel and aluminum from the US?

I was a battery wife with my 1st husband.
I refused to take it and I divorced him.

Good for you. And now you’re supporting another man who is lying to you directly…and begging for more.

ROFL

What a fucking hypocrite you and the rest of the Nazis are.

Your press lies incessantly. You don't mind, they are furthering the agenda of the Stalinist democrats.

The Nazi Bully Corporation (NBC) told this lie yesterday, and got a reaction from one of the few leftists with integrity left in America;

upload_2018-10-14_9-44-52.png

Politico and Washington Post Accuse Trump of Robert E. Lee Thought Crime

The The Amazon.Com Post (formerly Washington) spun these lies in the guise of "fact checking" yesterday;

{
Washington Post "Fact Checker" Glenn Kessler broke out the swagger on Wednesday, beginning his latest article: "President Trump wrote an opinion article forUSA Today on Oct. 10 regarding proposals to expand Medicare to all Americans — known as Medicare-for-All — in which almost every sentence contained a misleading statement or a falsehood."

But some of these "misleading statements/falsehoods" are predictions, not facts. Does Kessler have a crystal ball in his office? This is just crystal bull. }

Crystal Bull: WashPost 'Fact Checker' Claims Trump Predictions on Single-Payer Are 'False'

The fact is that the leftist/Nazi press are flat out fucking liars. We all know it, but you approve because they further your agenda.

ROFL
Donald Trump is prone to exaggeration.

Don't whine about something people like you normalized.

Forum List

Back