Lying From Pres. Now Normal and Ignored

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:
So you like being lied to?

You apparently loved it in 1998.
Who was lying in 1998? A Democrat was president then.

Clinton who was a master at lying.
President Clinton admits he lied under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinsky in 2001 - NY Daily News

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

President Clinton admits he lied under oath about his affair with Monica Lewinsky in 2001 - NY Daily News
Should we make a list and see who told the most lies and the biggest Whoppers?

Edit:. The most recent total I can find is from August 3 @ 4229 lies.

What's Bill's total so far?

Ok…wow…. this is too damn funny.

Mexico places a tariff on US goods. That means the Mexican government is now collecting money on the tariffed goods we’re sending them. Lets say it’s duct tape, tables, shower curtains and televisions.

So now a guy in Cozumel Mexico goes to the store and wants to buy some duct tape or a table or shower curtain or tv or whatever and he pays whatever merchant they have down there more for the duct tape, table, shower, curtain or TV.

Please explain how that pays for the wall. The Mexican government has the extra money the importer in Mexico is paying them. The Mexican merchant is charging more as a result. The Mexican consumer is a littler poorer due to the increased costs.

How’s that paying for a wall 2,700 KM away?

Mexico has also put tariffs on their exports.

Mexico has imposed tariffs on specific categories of U.S. products, including agricultural and food products such as pork, apples, potatoes, bourbon, and several types of cheese, but also steel and aluminum products and finished products like certain types of motorboats.

Mexico is the largest and second largest foreign market for U.S. exports of aluminum and steel.

The United States has maintained a persistent trade deficit in steel products for over a decade. Since 2009, imports have returned to average levels seen prior to the 2008 global recession, while exports have remained relatively flat in comparison, and the trade deficit has widened accordingly. Since their most recent low point, imports have grown by 192 percent between Q2 2009 and Q2 2018, while exports have increased by 32 percent. In YTD 2018, the U.S. steel trade deficit amounted to –11.3 million metric tons.
In 2017, U.S. steel exports were up 13 percent from 2016, up to 10.1 million metric tons. In YTD 2018, U.S. steel exports were down 5 percent to 4.9 million metric tons from 5.1 million metric tons in YTD 2017. The value of YTD 2018 steel exports has increased by 5 percent to $7.1 billion from $6.8 billion in YTD 2017.

Ok again, that means that the Mexican government takes a tax on what is imported and exported if what you say is true. Not sure why they are exporting and importing the same product but whatever... The importer or exporter in Mexico pays that. The Mexican government collects it.

Let’s say US Steel sold the steel to them. The tariff means that the steel they sold to Mexico is more expensive. Eventually US steel will sell less to Mexico since it makes sense for whomever is doing the importing to buy from Kobe Steel since Japan is a non combatant in this trade war.

How does that fund the wall?
Ok…wow…. this is too damn funny.

Mexico places a tariff on US goods. That means the Mexican government is now collecting money on the tariffed goods we’re sending them. Lets say it’s duct tape, tables, shower curtains and televisions.

So now a guy in Cozumel Mexico goes to the store and wants to buy some duct tape or a table or shower curtain or tv or whatever and he pays whatever merchant they have down there more for the duct tape, table, shower, curtain or TV.

Please explain how that pays for the wall. The Mexican government has the extra money the importer in Mexico is paying them. The Mexican merchant is charging more as a result. The Mexican consumer is a littler poorer due to the increased costs.

How’s that paying for a wall 2,700 KM away?

Mexico has imposed tariffs on specific categories of U.S. products, including agricultural and food products such as pork, apples, potatoes, bourbon, and several types of cheese, but also steel and aluminum products and finished products like certain types of motorboats.

Mexico is the largest and second largest foreign market for U.S. exports of aluminum and steel.

The United States has maintained a persistent trade deficit in steel products for over a decade. Since 2009, imports have returned to average levels seen prior to the 2008 global recession, while exports have remained relatively flat in comparison, and the trade deficit has widened accordingly. Since their most recent low point, imports have grown by 192 percent between Q2 2009 and Q2 2018, while exports have increased by 32 percent. In YTD 2018, the U.S. steel trade deficit amounted to –11.3 million metric tons.
In 2017, U.S. steel exports were up 13 percent from 2016, up to 10.1 million metric tons. In YTD 2018, U.S. steel exports were down 5 percent to 4.9 million metric tons from 5.1 million metric tons in YTD 2017. The value of YTD 2018 steel exports has increased by 5 percent to $7.1 billion from $6.8 billion in YTD 2017.

Ok again, that means that the Mexican government takes a tax on what is imported and exported if what you say is true. Not sure why they are exporting and importing the same product but whatever... The importer or exporter in Mexico pays that. The Mexican government collects it.

Let’s say US Steel sold the steel to them. The tariff means that the steel they sold to Mexico is more expensive. Eventually US steel will sell less to Mexico since it makes sense for whomever is doing the importing to buy from Kobe Steel since Japan is a non combatant in this trade war.

Products of steel from Mexico.
It doesn't matter which steel they use, it still comes from Mexico.
Monterrey, Mexico – Olympic Steel

Ok. Are you ever going to attempt to explain how this pays for Trumps wall?

Higher tariffs means more revenue for us and evens out that trade deficit.

So you’re in favor of higher taxes? Wow….

Fairer tariffs yes.

Good grief! So when Trump says it 73 degrees out and it was only 72 degrees you guys chalk it up.
Grow up, kid.

Lying from the President of the United States of America has become so routine and regular that it is generally ignored and accepted. On matters large and small, Donald Trump lies. Nothing the compulsive liar says can be believed.
The same thing can be said about you.
Quit starting worthless threads.
Thanks.
How is this worthless thread? Do you not think it's important that tRump lies like a cheap Thai watch and people have just come to accept it? Can you not see the harm this is doing? How would you react if a friend or family member lied as often as he does?

Donald Trump is prone to exaggeration. The fact that doing so drives you progressives out of your ever loving minds is about as amusing to watch as a bunch of cats chasing a laser light on the floor! Why you think that "harms" anyone is beyond me.
Lol, so you are basically admitting you don't know a lie when you see one.

I'm basically saying I could care less if Trump is prone to over the top statements because I take everything that politicians say with a grain of salt anyways! The only thing that REALLY matters to me is what a politician DOES!

If they have to "convince" me that they did something...then chances are very good that they DIDN'T do it! You know...like when Barry and his merry band of idiots started using "Jobs created or saved" to convince us all that their 870 billion dollar stimulus actually worked?

Good grief! So when Trump says it 73 degrees out and it was only 72 degrees you guys chalk it up.
Grow up, kid.
Bullshit. tRump says it's raining green cheese and it's actually 72° and cheese free.

Lying from the President of the United States of America has become so routine and regular that it is generally ignored and accepted. On matters large and small, Donald Trump lies. Nothing the compulsive liar says can be believed.
Thanks.
How is this worthless thread? Do you not think it's important that tRump lies like a cheap Thai watch and people have just come to accept it? Can you not see the harm this is doing? How would you react if a friend or family member lied as often as he does?

Donald Trump is prone to exaggeration. The fact that doing so drives you progressives out of your ever loving minds is about as amusing to watch as a bunch of cats chasing a laser light on the floor! Why you think that "harms" anyone is beyond me.

I'm basically saying I could care less if Trump is prone to over the top statements because I take everything that politicians say with a grain of salt anyways! The only thing that REALLY matters to me is what a politician DOES!
You are making excuses. If a democratic president said 1/10th of the crap tRump does you and every other conservative would be totally flipping your collective shit and you know it.

Thanks.

You are making excuses. If a democratic president said 1/10th of the crap tRump does you and every other conservative would be totally flipping your collective shit and you know it.
I could care less what someone's party affiliation is...I look for results...not rhetoric! The biggest problem I see with the present incarnation of the Democratic Party is that they're all about appearances and feelings. I could care less.

Fairer tariffs yes.

I guess the alchemist Brigadoon explanation on how tariffs (taxes we’re paying) is actually Mexico paying for the wall will have to wait for another day.

You are the only liar I've seen.

They better take you out more of the, water you and put you back.

You sure are a waste of air.

Can you be more specific?

Can you be more specific?

Nope.

Forum List

Back