Lying From Pres. Now Normal and Ignored

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

He is a great leader and knows what is best for the country.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him in the White House. .... :cool:
So you like being lied to?

I'm fine with Trump lying, he's fighting fire with fire your side has been lying for decades so suck it.

There’s one for the sig line. Thanks.

I have to do all the left's thinking for them, now I'm writing their sig lines.

Seems to me Repub voters know more about how our government works.
His supporters knew it would have to be through tariffs.
Root: Trump Does It, Gets Mexico to Pay for the Wall — and They Didn't Even Notice

A conservative talk show host has become your "go to" source? LOL....

And the Congress is passing a bill to fund it.
Again, if your link was remotely true...why are they doing that?

Tariffs are taxes on imports. The nation doing the imports pays the tax.

Put another way, when you go to Wal Mart or Target or Best Buy and purchase something...do you honestly believe that Wal Mart or Target or Best Buy is paying a tax on your purchase?

Don't like young conservatives?
No surprise. :)

No taxes are paid for by consumers.
Tariffs are a tax on goods coming into or leaving a country.

Like or dislike is not important. Correct or incorrect are. Talk show hosts are usually talk show hosts because they are good at it. Economists are usually economists because they are good at it. Seldom is someone good at both given that they are vastly different disciplines. Do you like being wrong? Probably. It is your discipline of choice.

As for consumers….now take it a baby step further. You can…can’t you? Let me help you.

Taxes are paid by consumers. Unless those consumers are in Mexico, they are not paying the tax. Since it is Americans paying the tariffs/taxes, that means any revenue derived from those tariffs/taxes comes from Americans.

Hence the money spent to build a wall that has no hopes of stopping most immigration is paid for by Americans.

Mexican consumers will pay for the higher steel and aluminum products.

Who Collects a Tariff?
Tariffs are paid to the customs authority of the country imposing the tariff. Tariffs on imports coming into the United States, for example, are collected by Customs and Border Protection, acting on behalf of the Commerce Department. In the U.K., it's HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) that collects the money.

Hold on a second. Are you arguing that Mexico imports steel and aluminum from the US?

No

Mexico Responds to U.S. Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum Imports with Compensatory Tariffs | Insights | Greenberg Traurig LLP

Following the White House’s decision to impose tariffs on imports of certain steel and aluminum products from Mexico starting on June 1, 2018, Mexico has responded in kind by imposing compensatory tariffs.

Lying from the President of the United States of America has become so routine and regular that it is generally ignored and accepted. On matters large and small, Donald Trump lies. Nothing the compulsive liar says can be believed.
If you like your insurance you can keep it.
If you like your doctor you can keep him.
Your premiums will go down by thousands.
Using chemical weapons on your people is a deal breaker that will bring America into your world in a big way.
Those are the kinds of lies that matter. Lies that have implications on American lives.
Learn what's important and what's not dumbass

Those weren’t lies. Those were exaggerations.
At least when Trump lies, that is what you guys tell us.
Can’t Obama make the same argument?

ROFL

What a fucking hypocrite you and the rest of the Nazis are.

Your press lies incessantly. You don't mind, they are furthering the agenda of the Stalinist democrats.

The Nazi Bully Corporation (NBC) told this lie yesterday, and got a reaction from one of the few leftists with integrity left in America;

View attachment 222578
Politico and Washington Post Accuse Trump of Robert E. Lee Thought Crime

The The Amazon.Com Post (formerly Washington) spun these lies in the guise of "fact checking" yesterday;

{
Washington Post "Fact Checker" Glenn Kessler broke out the swagger on Wednesday, beginning his latest article: "President Trump wrote an opinion article forUSA Today on Oct. 10 regarding proposals to expand Medicare to all Americans — known as Medicare-for-All — in which almost every sentence contained a misleading statement or a falsehood."

But some of these "misleading statements/falsehoods" are predictions, not facts. Does Kessler have a crystal ball in his office? This is just crystal bull. }

Crystal Bull: WashPost 'Fact Checker' Claims Trump Predictions on Single-Payer Are 'False'

The fact is that the leftist/Nazi press are flat out fucking liars. We all know it, but you approve because they further your agenda.
This is rhe kind of nonsense used to deflect and defend a President who has spewed over 5,000 documented and video captured lies in the first few years of his Presidency.

Lying from the President of the United States of America has become so routine and regular that it is generally ignored and accepted. On matters large and small, Donald Trump lies. Nothing the compulsive liar says can be believed.
Using chemical weapons on your people is a deal breaker that will bring America into your world in a big way.
Those are the kinds of lies that matter. Lies that have implications on American lives.

ROFL
Donald Trump is prone to exaggeration.
Remember when Obama's scandals became exposed under his administration? He would always say that he was going to get to the bottom of this.

Lie, lie, lie......

Our amazing Pres. Trump is the best president that America has had in decades. ....
lR6DtsoniWnqWD2guOcFsVkww4o3e6WDrBV01qFxEJMIh9-asn2IS_yHf5S1AoFIBP59DTtMd3lxR4rStY69KZKIZWY5TqU8JtXU=s0-d-e1-ft

I'm fine with Trump lying, he's fighting fire with fire your side has been lying for decades so suck it.

No…its just fun to point out how far you’ve sunk.

Serial lying is a sign of insecurity and self doubt. Nobody has asked why she wants to be president. She has millions of dollars, she's old...

So that means Trump is insecure and doubts himself….

ROFL
Remember when Obama's scandals became exposed under his administration? He would always say that he was going to get to the bottom of this.

Lie, lie, lie......
I don't remember. Can you give an example of what you are talking about?

It may get into proprietary information so I won’t discuss exact numbers but my hospital network saw more than twenty cases of suspected domestic abuse (could be brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, husbands, wives, whomever). We’re for profit. I would imagine that the numbers at the County and other non-profits are much higher. “Trump’s lies are not important” is the same story that battered spouses often tell themselves.

When did you guys lose your self respect and you just accept the easily demonstrated lies you are told?

I was a battery wife with my 1st husband.
I refused to take it and I divorced him.

Good for you. And now you’re supporting another man who is lying to you directly…and begging for more.

I am supporting a man who is doing great things for our country.

A conservative talk show host has become your "go to" source? LOL....

And the Congress is passing a bill to fund it.
Again, if your link was remotely true...why are they doing that?

Tariffs are taxes on imports. The nation doing the imports pays the tax.

Put another way, when you go to Wal Mart or Target or Best Buy and purchase something...do you honestly believe that Wal Mart or Target or Best Buy is paying a tax on your purchase?

Don't like young conservatives?
No surprise. :)

No taxes are paid for by consumers.
Tariffs are a tax on goods coming into or leaving a country.

Like or dislike is not important. Correct or incorrect are. Talk show hosts are usually talk show hosts because they are good at it. Economists are usually economists because they are good at it. Seldom is someone good at both given that they are vastly different disciplines. Do you like being wrong? Probably. It is your discipline of choice.

As for consumers….now take it a baby step further. You can…can’t you? Let me help you.

Taxes are paid by consumers. Unless those consumers are in Mexico, they are not paying the tax. Since it is Americans paying the tariffs/taxes, that means any revenue derived from those tariffs/taxes comes from Americans.

Hence the money spent to build a wall that has no hopes of stopping most immigration is paid for by Americans.

Mexican consumers will pay for the higher steel and aluminum products.

Who Collects a Tariff?
Tariffs are paid to the customs authority of the country imposing the tariff. Tariffs on imports coming into the United States, for example, are collected by Customs and Border Protection, acting on behalf of the Commerce Department. In the U.K., it's HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) that collects the money.

Hold on a second. Are you arguing that Mexico imports steel and aluminum from the US?

No

Mexico Responds to U.S. Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum Imports with Compensatory Tariffs | Insights | Greenberg Traurig LLP

Following the White House’s decision to impose tariffs on imports of certain steel and aluminum products from Mexico starting on June 1, 2018, Mexico has responded in kind by imposing compensatory tariffs.

Ok…wow…. this is too damn funny.

Mexico places a tariff on US goods. That means the Mexican government is now collecting money on the tariffed goods we’re sending them. Lets say it’s duct tape, tables, shower curtains and televisions.

So now a guy in Cozumel Mexico goes to the store and wants to buy some duct tape or a table or shower curtain or tv or whatever and he pays whatever merchant they have down there more for the duct tape, table, shower, curtain or TV.

Please explain how that pays for the wall. The Mexican government has the extra money the importer in Mexico is paying them. The Mexican merchant is charging more as a result. The Mexican consumer is a littler poorer due to the increased costs.

How’s that paying for a wall 2,700 KM away?

It may get into proprietary information so I won’t discuss exact numbers but my hospital network saw more than twenty cases of suspected domestic abuse (could be brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, husbands, wives, whomever). We’re for profit. I would imagine that the numbers at the County and other non-profits are much higher. “Trump’s lies are not important” is the same story that battered spouses often tell themselves.

When did you guys lose your self respect and you just accept the easily demonstrated lies you are told?

I was a battery wife with my 1st husband.
I refused to take it and I divorced him.

Good for you. And now you’re supporting another man who is lying to you directly…and begging for more.

I am supporting a man who is doing great things for our country.

Again, the battered spouse syndrome.

“As long as they put food on the table, keep the kids fed, and a roof over our heads, I’ll put up with the black eyes and swollen lip"

ROFL

Lie, lie, lie......

According to Oldstyle lies are not lies; they are exaggerations.

If one President can be excused for lying by calling it exaggerating, can’t they all?

All I’m saying is call it a lie; don’t rationalize it by saying it’s “exaggerating” or “not important”. And stop excusing it by invoking the lies of others.

Much like you cited earlier.

Serial lying is a sign of insecurity and self doubt. Nobody has asked why she wants to be president. She has millions of dollars, she's old...

Trump lives in your head rent free lib. :itsok:

ROFL

Your press lies incessantly. You don't mind, they are furthering the agenda of the Stalinist democrats.

The Nazi Bully Corporation (NBC) told this lie yesterday, and got a reaction from one of the few leftists with integrity left in America;

View attachment 222578

The The Amazon.Com Post (formerly Washington) spun these lies in the guise of "fact checking" yesterday;

{
Washington Post "Fact Checker" Glenn Kessler broke out the swagger on Wednesday, beginning his latest article: "President Trump wrote an opinion article forUSA Today on Oct. 10 regarding proposals to expand Medicare to all Americans — known as Medicare-for-All — in which almost every sentence contained a misleading statement or a falsehood."

But some of these "misleading statements/falsehoods" are predictions, not facts. Does Kessler have a crystal ball in his office? This is just crystal bull. }

Crystal Bull: WashPost 'Fact Checker' Claims Trump Predictions on Single-Payer Are 'False'

The fact is that the leftist/Nazi press are flat out fucking liars. We all know it, but you approve because they further your agenda.
This is rhe kind of nonsense used to deflect and defend a President who has spewed over 5,000 documented and video captured lies in the first few years of his Presidency.

You mad bro? What, only the left can lie? Your side seems unhinged by Trump, he's getting stuff done and MAGA I and millions of Americans are happy with president Trump.

Then you both do since your lips are around his unit.

Keep it classy filth mouth.

ROFL

View attachment 222578

{

ROFL

View attachment 222578

{

Did the news just recently drop the last part of Trumps speech?
Yes they did.
Media Spins Fake News About Trump's Comment On Robert E. Lee

Great example for the children, some one else lied so its ok to also lie, just make sure the lie supports your agenda, then its ok.

A trump supporter talking about class…..perhaps you should look up the word first dick breath.

ROFL

View attachment 222578

{

ROFL

View attachment 222578

{

Did the news just recently drop the last part of Trumps speech?
Yes they did.
Media Spins Fake News About Trump's Comment On Robert E. Lee

The liberal media can't muster a legitimate gripe so they dishonestly twist shit, shocker.

A trump supporter talking about class…..perhaps you should look up the word first dick breath.

I love it when the left show's their true colors. Be proud, openly show the world who you really are stop hiding.

ROFL

Lie, lie, lie......

According to Oldstyle lies are not lies; they are exaggerations.

If one President can be excused for lying by calling it exaggerating, can’t they all?

All I’m saying is call it a lie; don’t rationalize it by saying it’s “exaggerating” or “not important”. And stop excusing it by invoking the lies of others.

Much like you cited earlier.
My point was that ALL politicians lie. You seem to forgive democrats when they lie and not even mention them. strange

Forum List

Back