Lying is worse than drinking

Unless Kavanaugh has been issued citations for public intoxication or DUI, I don't see this going anywhere.

This all is coming from a party that had NO problem with Ted Kennedy being in office.

They investigated Ted Remember they determined he was traveling 72 Miles per hour when his car hit the water in Chappaquidic Ma. They know that because it was proven that's how fast he had to be traveling to knock Mary Jo's panties into the Glove box. He was drunk then too, just like when he was in Govt. Making decisions for the Democratic Party

Kavanaugh classmate tells FBI the judge was often “belligerent and aggressive” while drunk

Although Ludington acknowledged in his statement to the Washington Post that although he does “not believe heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21-year-old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” his belief that Kavanaugh had fudged the details of his college experience in front of a Senate committee seemed to be the true sticking point.

“... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences,” Ludington wrote.

Bush used to drink in his youth, I believe, but I understand he was quite open about it. I agree with Dr Ludington, drinking is one thing but lying about it is something else. Brings his credibility into play.

What is "heavy drinking"? Are we now such a pathetic nation that we are going to condemn a man for not thinking he was a heavy drinker when others think he was?
How about getting drunk and aggressive,throwing a drink over someone and causing a brawl which sees your friend get arrested ?
That is pretty easily verified.
Oh no a bar fight! Heaven have mercy!
I love the dramatics the left uses.

How much does one have to drink on a routine basis to be a heavy or excessive drinker?

Experts are all over the map on this depending on the country.

The U.S. seems to be 1 drink per day for women and two for men as being the healthy limit.

Well shit....
I'm gonna die young.

Beto O'Rourke has two criminal arrests, the MSM of course ignoring because he's a Leftist:

In 1998 aged 26:

Beto O'Rourke crashed his auto when drunk, he then attempted to run away from the scene.
He told police he was not drunk and had not been drinking heavily, then the breath test indicate blood-alcohol level of 0.136, this above the 0.10 legal limit.

In 1995 aged 23:

Beto O’Rourke was arrested for allegedly burglarising a campus building at the University of Texas at El Paso.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/28/the-media-scrutinizes-kavanaugh-but-gives-ted-cruzs-challenger-a-pass/

Kavanaugh classmate tells FBI the judge was often “belligerent and aggressive” while drunk

Although Ludington acknowledged in his statement to the Washington Post that although he does “not believe heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21-year-old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” his belief that Kavanaugh had fudged the details of his college experience in front of a Senate committee seemed to be the true sticking point.

“... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences,” Ludington wrote.

Bush used to drink in his youth, I believe, but I understand he was quite open about it. I agree with Dr Ludington, drinking is one thing but lying about it is something else. Brings his credibility into play.

What is "heavy drinking"? Are we now such a pathetic nation that we are going to condemn a man for not thinking he was a heavy drinker when others think he was?
well, according to my dads brother, (Southern Baptist) one is too many, and will condemn you to hell.

but my moms brother in law thinks a six pack while watching the Sunday afternoon football game isn't enough.

and grampa murkel? never mind

I may be the exception, I was a lush in high school, I grew out of it! Is it even possible to the other Politicians that could happen. I would bet there isn't a Politician in Washington that hasn't passed out drunk at some point. Ever been to a high Level Political Fundraiser????? Lot's of free booze !
I was a lush in the military....

lost the taste for it, havent' had a drink in 25 years

;);)
How much does one have to drink on a routine basis to be a heavy or excessive drinker?

Experts are all over the map on this depending on the country.

The U.S. seems to be 1 drink per day for women and two for men as being the healthy limit.

Well shit....
I'm gonna die young.

Beto O'Rourke has two criminal arrests, the MSM of course ignoring because he's a Leftist:

In 1998 aged 26:

Beto O'Rourke crashed his auto when drunk, he then attempted to run away from the scene.
Told police he was not drunk and had not been drinking heavily, then the breath test indicate blood-alcohol level of 0.136, this above the 0.10 legal limit.

In 1995 aged 23:

Beto O’Rourke three years before the above was arrested for allegedly burglarising a campus building at the University of Texas at El Paso.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/28/the-media-scrutinizes-kavanaugh-but-gives-ted-cruzs-challenger-a-pass/
nothing to see there.;)

Yes. It's called stupid.

I don't think you listened correctly to kavanaugh's answers. He said he never blacked out. dude, you're in the wrong ball park.
Maybe he forgot? Most likely lied, but yk

Excellent Tommy, because you're now impugning yourself: after Lahkota you are the 2nd worst liar I've ever seen on this site. Everything about you is a vessel in trying to subvert the American society you British pedophiles can't stand, in favor of the Islam hate-ideology bloodbath to whom you've sold your booze-pickled, catastrophically cousin-inbreeding, miserable American-hating bowel movement your island. Why can't you get it through your head: We. Yanks. Are. Not. Interested. In. What. You. Islam. Surrender. Monkeys. Are. Selling. Why can't you get a life and stop worrying about American internal matters? Everyone on USMB knows that I'm honest and I can honestly tell you that about 99% of American simply doesn't care what you ultimate backstabbing "allies" think about anything. You British are a dying, joyless, lifeless, languishing society of completely decaying, debauched human dissipation. There is utterly NOTHING about the UK that the US would benefit by emulating.
Where did you go wrong, oh lost sinner?

I don't think you listened correctly to kavanaugh's answers. He said he never blacked out. dude, you're in the wrong ball park.
dude, it's not provable.

dude, it's not provable.
Neither is it that he didn't, dude-dude.

dude, it's not provable.
Neither is it that he didn't, dude-dude.
he didn't, he said so, prove he did. dudette

Yup. Kavanaugh should do like Schumer did to his false accusers and file a criminal complaint against Ford.

What is "heavy drinking"?

If you have to ask you're either an alcoholic, or are desperately trying to make excuses for sexual assault.

Oh bite me. I was a drunk, not an alcoholic and I have been "not a drunk" since 1992. Now I have about a six pack every two weeks of a random assortment of craft beers.

I can guarantee you that my view of heavy drinking is different than yours and I was a "light weight" compared to many I knew in the Corps.

You should not talk about people being desperate when this is how far you have to stoop to disparage a man.

You are all focussing on his alcohol intake. May I refer you all to the title of the thread.

Your OP said he lied about his alcohol intake. That hasn’t been shown to be true

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
My OP was referencing someone who is saying he lied.

So, we are back to "he said- he said"...what is the point of that?

And what is heavy drinking? Should we use your definition or mine?

Forum List

Back