Lying is worse than drinking

how you figure? you stated he lied about being drunk. no he didn't, he said he never blacked out. That statement alone says, I got drunk but never passed out nor lost memory of any event. Now how would you like to argue your point further?

If you don't understand the difference between passing out and blacking out you're either too ignorant to have any place talking about this subject, or you're desperately looking for excuses for sexual assault.
BTW, i know, and it's now obvious you don't.

Kavanaugh classmate tells FBI the judge was often “belligerent and aggressive” while drunk

Although Ludington acknowledged in his statement to the Washington Post that although he does “not believe heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21-year-old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” his belief that Kavanaugh had fudged the details of his college experience in front of a Senate committee seemed to be the true sticking point.

“... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences,” Ludington wrote.

Bush used to drink in his youth, I believe, but I understand he was quite open about it. I agree with Dr Ludington, drinking is one thing but lying about it is something else. Brings his credibility into play.
Yep. Clinton was not impeached for getting a blowjob in the Oval Office. He was impeached for lying about it under oath.

Looks like Kavanaugh lied under oath.
Where is the blue dress for Kavanaugh?
he had one?
In other words, where is the definitive evidence that Kavanaugh lied. So far all we have is opinion from lefties that he lied.

Forum List

Back