Lying is worse than drinking

Unless Kavanaugh has been issued citations for public intoxication or DUI, I don't see this going anywhere.

This all is coming from a party that had NO problem with Ted Kennedy being in office.

None whatsoever. He was so drunk that he left his date to die, trapped in a car, filling with water, under a bridge. The drunk managed to slumber out of the car and runaway.

how you figure? you stated he lied about being drunk. no he didn't, he said he never blacked out. That statement alone says, I got drunk but never passed out nor lost memory of any event. Now how would you like to argue your point further?

If you don't understand the difference between passing out and blacking out you're either too ignorant to have any place talking about this subject, or you're desperately looking for excuses for sexual assault.
what the fk are you talking about? :dunno:

Bush used to drink in his youth, I believe, but I understand he was quite open about it. I agree with Dr Ludington, drinking is one thing but lying about it is something else. Brings his credibility into play.

Yup ! Regardless of allegations... it's all about being as close to the truth as possible. Especially if you're aiming for the SUPREME court.

On extreme partisanship alone he fails the test. All the popcorn popping and pointing to stuff very far from the truth adds to the pile. He's coming out as a SUPREME beer drinker... what's his favorite beer again? Heineken ? I'll have a Brett light please LOL
30bruni-superJumbo.jpg

Kavanaugh classmate tells FBI the judge was often “belligerent and aggressive” while drunk

Although Ludington acknowledged in his statement to the Washington Post that although he does “not believe heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21-year-old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” his belief that Kavanaugh had fudged the details of his college experience in front of a Senate committee seemed to be the true sticking point.

“... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences,” Ludington wrote.

Bush used to drink in his youth, I believe, but I understand he was quite open about it. I agree with Dr Ludington, drinking is one thing but lying about it is something else. Brings his credibility into play.

Depends on ones definition of "HEAVY DRINKING" and "SLOPPY DRUNK". Unless a sobriety test was carefully administered or a test that would determine blood alcohol was done, this is all game of semantics, memories, people's biases etc. You can NEVER prove someone is lying in this particular case because everyone defines HEAVY DRINKING and SLOPPY DRUNK differently. Mrs. Ford's accusation of sexual assault is far more specific and defined, the problem for her is is that its only her allegation, he said, she said, and we value the presumption of innocence.

Yup ! Regardless of allegations... it's all about being as close to the truth as possible. Especially if you're aiming for the SUPREME court.

On extreme partisanship alone he fails the test. All the popcorn popping and pointing to stuff very far from the truth adds to the pile. He's coming out as a SUPREME beer drinker... what's his favorite beer again? Heineken ? I'll have a Brett light please LOL
30bruni-superJumbo.jpg

Consumption of alcohol does not disqualify you from being on Supreme Court. Nor does someone's memory from 30 years ago about to WHAT DEGREE you were intoxicated at a party. Intoxication can only be accurately evaluated through testing, preferably a blood alcohol test. Ones observation from across the room is completely subjective. .

Kavanaugh classmate tells FBI the judge was often “belligerent and aggressive” while drunk

Although Ludington acknowledged in his statement to the Washington Post that although he does “not believe heavy drinking or even loutish behavior of an 18 or even 21-year-old should condemn a person for the rest of his life,” his belief that Kavanaugh had fudged the details of his college experience in front of a Senate committee seemed to be the true sticking point.

“... if he lied about his past actions on national television, and more especially while speaking under oath in front of the United States Senate, I believe those lies should have consequences,” Ludington wrote.

Lol. You make a habit of drunk posting AND you’re a liar!

upload_2018-10-2_16-45-18.jpeg

^^^^Tammys Beer Belly^^^^^^^^

Anyway, hearsay is worthless.
Can you show any evidence for Kav ever having had a DUI etc?

No?

Then stop your whining.

What is "heavy drinking"? Are we now such a pathetic nation that we are going to condemn a man for not thinking he was a heavy drinker when others think he was?
How about getting drunk and aggressive,throwing a drink over someone and causing a brawl which sees your friend get arrested ?
That is pretty easily verified.
Yeah, it's so easy no one has verified it.

But someone has refuted it already Chris Dudley, who was also at Yale in the same class as Brett Kavanaugh.

Former NBA player Chris Dudley says he never saw Brett Kavanaugh 'blacked out' drunk
Also Ludington is already discredited as there was acrimony between him, Kav and the other room mate.

Unless Kavanaugh has been issued citations for public intoxication or DUI, I don't see this going anywhere.

This all is coming from a party that had NO problem with Ted Kennedy being in office.

They investigated Ted Remember they determined he was traveling 72 Miles per hour when his car hit the water in Chappaquidic Ma. They know that because it was proven that's how fast he had to be traveling to knock Mary Jo's panties into the Glove box. He was drunk then too, just like when he was in Govt. Making decisions for the Democratic Party
Into the glove box......I"m in tears here......llolololool

I realize I'm late to the party, but so far this critique of Kavanaugh's enjoyment for beer has garnered 9 pages on this thread, and this isn't the only place DNC operatives have used to further smite the character of President Trump's nominee for justice of the Supreme Court. Their fancy newspapers all have prime space dedicated to this critique.

Of course, when a their political vip left a young woman to drown in 5 feet of water, it was instantly forgiven as was the 32 hours it took for him to sober up before he reported her death and whereabouts to the authorities. That's enough to escape the blood alcohol test that since that time has become an offense that has put average Americans in the slammer for 30 years. If you were a part of Camelot, I mean the Kennedy clan, the powerful lawyers of the DNC knew how to get you off the legal hook.

Our Constitution is a beacon of equal opportunities for American citizens. That doesn't always play out when it comes to DNC party VIPs whose families are in good graces with the powers that be. It shouldn't be that way, but it has been in the past.

Once again it's the cover up and lying rather than the crime; a lesson most on the right seem incapable of learning.

next it'll a heavy tobacco smoking problem . Then a heavy dope smoking , hamburger eating , soda pop drinking problem . ---------- just a comment about how society is being molded .
Don't forget, he [Kavanaugh] scratches his ass with his left hand. Surely, the work of a drunken, blacked out, Lucifer!!

Once again it's the cover up and lying rather than the crime; a lesson most on the right seem incapable of learning.
And the only evidence you have of a cover up is hear say.

Yep. Clinton was not impeached for getting a blowjob in the Oval Office. He was impeached for lying about it under oath.

Looks like Kavanaugh lied under oath.

Yep, that's all he has.

Yep. Clinton was not impeached for getting a blowjob in the Oval Office. He was impeached for lying about it under oath.

Where is the blue dress for Kavanaugh?

or the timeline. hmmmmmmm

Where is the blue dress for Kavanaugh?
he had one?

Forum List

Back