Lying to America

How about a specific example of a lie ?
2405476-dunno.gif

Nothing else needs to be known about the losers on the left, than that question right there. Nothing.

Im calling you out bitch! Answer my question .
Big-Cup-of-Shut-The-Fuck-Up_o_94445.jpg

Let's make it simple. His very first that I recall. He told you that if elected to the Senate he would not run for president quitting his term.

Obviously he was not telling the truth.

Maybe he changed his mind ! !!! Shit happens . To be a lie you have to show it was a lie when it was said .

Come one free. I know u have something better.

That's the thing...they DON'T have something better, just obfuscation and conjecture.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

2405476-dunno.gif

Nothing else needs to be known about the losers on the left, than that question right there. Nothing.

Well Timmy boy, how about these?

If you like your doctor, you'll be able to keep your doctor.
If you like your hospital, you'll be able to keep your hospital
The average family will see a $2500.00 a year decrease in insurance premiums.
The war in Iraq is over.
ISIS is a little JV team.
I will not put boots on the ground in Syria.

That enough for you, Timmy boy?

Thank you .

Keeping your doctor : shitty plans dropped people rather than stick wh the fed plan. Thats on them . The Feds didn't dump theM

Iraq is over .

ISIS as a JC team is an opinion

The boots in Syria are a s response to recent activity. Even that is limited to special ops . When he said no boots he meant it .

Are u saying situations can't change ?

2405476-dunno.gif

Well Timmy boy, how about these?

If you like your doctor, you'll be able to keep your doctor.
If you like your hospital, you'll be able to keep your hospital
The average family will see a $2500.00 a year decrease in insurance premiums.
The war in Iraq is over.
ISIS is a little JV team.
I will not put boots on the ground in Syria.

That enough for you, Timmy boy?

Thank you .

Keeping your doctor : shitty plans dropped people rather than stick wh the fed plan. Thats on them . The Feds didn't dump theM

Iraq is over .

ISIS as a JC team is an opinion

The boots in Syria are a s response to recent activity. Even that is limited to special ops . When he said no boots he meant it .

Are u saying situations can't change ?

What I'm saying is your Black Messiah lied through his teeth. Obama lied in order to get Obamacare passed any you should know it were you a truthful person.

Interesting piece written about how Obama can lie, and now Mrs. Clinton, and they get away with their lying. Really, no matter what side of the aisle you have to see how amazing it is what Obama has gotten off Scot free.

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG

If we were living in normal times, the following scandals and failures — without going into foreign policy — would have ruined a presidency to the point of reducing it to Nixon, Bush, or Truman poll ratings.

Think of the following: the Fast and Furious scandal, the VA mess, the tapping of the communications of the Associated Press reporters, the NSA monitoring, Benghazi in all of its manifestations, the serial lies about Obamacare, the failed stimuli, the chronic zero interest/print money policies, the serial high unemployment, the borrowing of $7 trillion to no stimulatory effect, the spiraling national debt, the customary violations of the Hatch Act by Obama cabinet officials, the alter ego/fake identity of EPA head Lisa Jackson, the sudden departure of Hilda Solis after receiving union freebies, the mendacity of Kathleen Sebelius, the strange atmospherics surrounding the Petraeus resignation, the customary presidential neglect of enforcing the laws from immigration statutes to his own health care rules, the presidential divisiveness (“punish our enemies,” “you didn’t build that,” Trayvon as the son that Obama never had, etc.), and on and on.

So why is there not much public reaction or media investigatory outrage?

Dorothy,

Aside from the fact that most of your information comes from a rightwing echo chamber that lies about democrats, I would agree that all politicians lie about everything - including your own. The difference is that you trusted Bush far more than I ever trusted the Clintons or Obama - all of whom sucked Wall Street's balls and shat all over Labor.

Of course, the Left has a history of running their politicians out of town. The far Left denied LBJ a second term when they marched on Washington chanting "hey, hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?" Can you imagine a similar faction of republican voters actively protesting Bush while he prosecuted the Iraq War? It would never ever happen. Republican voters never disobey a sitting Republican President prior his lame duck status. They never accuse their presidents of lying about anything. Reagan should have been impeached for selling weapons to terrorists behind the backs of the American people. He took a shit on the United States Constitution - yet people like you defend him and protect tim. Translation: you're in no position to lecture anybody about lying.

Last edited:
2405476-dunno.gif

Are you capable of watching and understanding video's?

Many more IF you have the HONESTY to look at them!

So what she exaggerated, she paid the price for it already by being passed over for Obama.

And that case went through the LEGAL process and was summarily thrown out. Tough cookies.

"If you like your doctor you can keep him."

"The violence in Benghazi was a response to an offensive video."

I explained the doctor thing .

The video was an issue at the time. U act as if all
The infornation on a "surprise" attack is available instantly. . You have nothing .

The real lies is in the claim of lies .

Barnes & Noble to Move Ben Carson "Biography" to Fiction Section

(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Barnes & Noble, the nation’s largest book retailer, has decided to move the Ben Carson biography Gifted Hands to its fiction section, in light of recent news reports casting doubt over claims contained in the retired neurosurgeon’s book.

According to a CNN report, several events described by Carson are fabricated, exaggerated or unverifiable, including his tale of receiving a full scholarship to West Point, after personally meeting with Viet Nam troop commander Gen. William Westmoreland. The Carson campaign admitted on Friday that the scholarship story was false.

Carson criticized the CNN report, calling it a “bunch of lies,” and further accused the network of victimizing people from his past by asking them whether stories about his violent behavior were true.

Barnes & Noble employee Sydney Luft said, “I’m not really into politics, but this change is confusing to customers and very stressful. Everyone’s asking for the book, and when I tell them it’s in the fiction section, they call me a racist.”

- See more at: Barnes & Noble to Move Ben Carson "Biography" to Fiction Section

BUT....What difference does it make, Pussypussy?

The fact that he was open and honest about doing drugs was one of the many reasons he won the election dufus.

I explained the doctor thing .

The video was an issue at the time. U act as if all
The infornation on a "surprise" attack is available instantly. . You have nothing .

The real lies is in the claim of lies .

It was "an issue" only because Hillary and Obama made it an issue by lying about it. Your explanation of the doctor thing was idiotic. It was not a spontaneous riot as Obama and Hillary claimed. It was a planned attack by Al Queda. Clinton even told her daughter by email that the video claim was a big fat lie.

2405476-dunno.gif

So what she exaggerated, she paid the price for it already by being passed over for Obama.

And that case went through the LEGAL process and was summarily thrown out. Tough cookies.

EXAGGERATED???? You take YOUR DAUGHTER with you to a SNIPER ZONE?.... And what is this, you LIED, got caught, and now it's NEVER brought up again? ...I expect if she murdered someone else besides the Benghazi 4, we'd simply forget about Vince Foster!

Barnes & Noble to Move Ben Carson "Biography" to Fiction Section

(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Barnes & Noble, the nation’s largest book retailer, has decided to move the Ben Carson biography Gifted Hands to its fiction section, in light of recent news reports casting doubt over claims contained in the retired neurosurgeon’s book.

According to a CNN report, several events described by Carson are fabricated, exaggerated or unverifiable, including his tale of receiving a full scholarship to West Point, after personally meeting with Viet Nam troop commander Gen. William Westmoreland. The Carson campaign admitted on Friday that the scholarship story was false.

Carson criticized the CNN report, calling it a “bunch of lies,” and further accused the network of victimizing people from his past by asking them whether stories about his violent behavior were true.

Barnes & Noble employee Sydney Luft said, “I’m not really into politics, but this change is confusing to customers and very stressful. Everyone’s asking for the book, and when I tell them it’s in the fiction section, they call me a racist.”

- See more at: Barnes & Noble to Move Ben Carson "Biography" to Fiction Section

BUT....What difference does it make, Pussypussy?

The fact that he was open and honest about doing drugs was one of the many reasons he won the election dufus.

He's a DRUG USER, think he could get a job with the FBI admitting he used drugs? Think he could pass ANY SECURITY CHECK?

That's it? First you defend substandard policies and then you make a claim you can't prove?

And contrary to claims by some members of Congress, it was fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam.
A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

2405476-dunno.gif

EXAGGERATED???? You take YOUR DAUGHTER with you to a SNIPER ZONE?.... And what is this, you LIED, got caught, and now it's NEVER brought up again? ...I expect if she murdered someone else besides the Benghazi 4, we'd simply forget about Vince Foster!

Are you saying Mrs. Clinton murdered four people? What about the thousands Bush murdered?

2405476-dunno.gif

Are you saying Mrs. Clinton murdered four people? What about the thousands Bush murdered?

You want to bring Obuma and Afghanistan deaths into it too, asswipe?

Interesting piece written about how Obama can lie, and now Mrs. Clinton, and they get away with their lying. Really, no matter what side of the aisle you have to see how amazing it is what Obama has gotten off Scot free.

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG

If we were living in normal times, the following scandals and failures — without going into foreign policy — would have ruined a presidency to the point of reducing it to Nixon, Bush, or Truman poll ratings.

Think of the following: the Fast and Furious scandal, the VA mess, the tapping of the communications of the Associated Press reporters, the NSA monitoring, Benghazi in all of its manifestations, the serial lies about Obamacare, the failed stimuli, the chronic zero interest/print money policies, the serial high unemployment, the borrowing of $7 trillion to no stimulatory effect, the spiraling national debt, the customary violations of the Hatch Act by Obama cabinet officials, the alter ego/fake identity of EPA head Lisa Jackson, the sudden departure of Hilda Solis after receiving union freebies, the mendacity of Kathleen Sebelius, the strange atmospherics surrounding the Petraeus resignation, the customary presidential neglect of enforcing the laws from immigration statutes to his own health care rules, the presidential divisiveness (“punish our enemies,” “you didn’t build that,” Trayvon as the son that Obama never had, etc.), and on and on.

So why is there not much public reaction or media investigatory outrage?

Dorothy,

Aside from the fact that most of your information comes from a rightwing echo chamber that lies about democrats, I would agree that all politicians lie about everything - including your own. The difference is that you trusted Bush far more than I ever trusted the Clintons or Obama - all of whom sucked Wall Street's balls and shat all over Labor.

Of course, the Left has a history of running their politicians out of town. The far Left denied LBJ a second term when they marched on Washington chanting "hey, hey LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?" Can you imagine a similar faction of republican voters actively protesting Bush while he prosecuted the Iraq War? It would never ever happen. Republican voters never disobey a sitting Republican President prior his lame duck status. They never accuse their presidents of lying about anything. Reagan should have been impeached for selling weapons to terrorists behind the backs of the American people. He took a shit on the United States Constitution - yet people like you defend him and protect tim. Translation: you're in no position to lecture anybody about lying.
Thank you.

Forum List

Back