M.O.A.B.

What we need to be doing is focusing on killing the families of ISIS. That means killing their women and children. The irradicate of radical Islam can not be complete unless it is done.

While theoretically I"m not necessarily opposed to dealing with our enemies that way

What you just described would be trying to wipe out close to a quarter of the world's population. There are too many of them for that to be productive. It would be like trying to wipe christianity out. Would never work, too many and too spread out

This should get someone's attention.

A Green Beret was killed by someone who then hid in that tunnel system. That's pretty much America First.

It looks like President Trump is doing what Obama was afraid of doing...trusting his military with local decisions.
Unlike Obama who's military was SO afraid... they handed out this card to the troops.

A laminated card with the following text was distributed to all U.S. Army and Marine personnel in Iraq.
Policies about limiting civilian casualties have soldiers complaining they can't effectively fight; one showed author Michael Hastings a card with regulations including
"Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force."
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
In Afghanistan, a New General -- But An Old Strategy

Different military for sure!

I think you need to slow down a bit and see what the fall out (pun intended) is going to be from Trump's actions. If it leads to a major war requiring boots on the ground or reinstating the draft, then you're going to look even more like the idiot that you already are.

So you are a micro-war manager..eh?

Did you know that the Obama administration determined political consequences FIRST on EVERY military action?
Benghazi for example. Rather then have an embarrassment 6 weeks before re-election he chose a video to blame !
Again... political considerations before military!
The critics have a point. While saying he would never take options off the table, Obama made clear that restraint was his primary choice. The result has been that those who wish America ill may have had little incentive not to defy it. Exhibit number one for these critics was the President’s failure to enforce his own red line in Syria--a failure that contributed to a perception of weakness.
Obama’s foreign policy: Not every global problem has an American solution
That's the issue with this notion of "exceptionalism". If the masses will swallow that, they will forget that they are really the subjects on an empire economically colonizing the planet, and that war since WWII for us has been used for nothing but wealth extraction.

That's the issue with this notion of "exceptionalism". If the masses will swallow that, they will forget that they are really the subjects on an empire economically colonizing the planet, and that war since WWII for us has been used for nothing but wealth extraction.

I bet Lumnuts is the life of the party......the communist party. :eusa_snooty:

So I guess that shot about not going all over the world was just the bait to get votes and now his supporters have to defend a complete reversal.

Cute try!

Candidate Donald Trump promised that he would defeat ISIS. This is fulfilling this promise. We fully realize what an utter shock it is to you, given your experience with petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, that a President actually fulfills his promises.

President Obama allowed 1,400 innocent civilians to be murdered by Assad with illegal poison gas. President Obama turned his back and did NOTHING.

President Trump has demonstrated that poison gas is not allowed. PERIOD!

I bet Lumnuts is the life of the party......the communist party. :eusa_snooty:
Well when ya got nothing of substance, sling "commie".

314 million dollars for an airbust bomb on an underground complex. I thought Americans wanted to spend last overseas? What happened to America first?

You have starving seniors and homeless veterans, while you spend 314 million to kill several hundred millitiamen in Central Asia. How is that America first?

I agree and one wonders what North Korea and Iran think of this??

Talk about a message sent.

That the US is desperate. Why else would they spend 314 million to destroy a base filled with several hundred millitiamen? They want to pull out of the country without it falling to the Taliban.

So I guess that shot about not going all over the world was just the bait to get votes and now his supporters have to defend a complete reversal.

Cute try!

Candidate Donald Trump promised that he would defeat ISIS. This is fulfilling this promise. We fully realize what an utter shock it is to you, given your experience with petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, that a President actually fulfills his promises.

President Obama allowed 1,400 innocent civilians to be murdered by Assad with illegal poison gas. President Obama turned his back and did NOTHING.

President Trump has demonstrated that poison gas is not allowed. PERIOD!

What else did he promise? To stand up to wall street then hired them. Isolationism then not so much. China rapes us and will be designated a currency manipulator until...not so much. No one spoke with Russia and when they did it was fake news...then when it couldn't be denied talking with Russia is ok! NATO is obselete....then they're not.

On and on and on....so don't give me that Trump promised garbage.

314 million dollars for an airbust bomb on an underground complex. I thought Americans wanted to spend last overseas? What happened to America first?

You have starving seniors and homeless veterans, while you spend 314 million to kill several hundred millitiamen in Central Asia. How is that America first?

The 59 missiles fired on Syria were $1.4M each, Raytheon stocks surged. War is business for the sunstantial people. Be really interesting to see who besides Don has stock in Raytheon. Ah but that's not for you little people to concern yourselves over.

Forum List

Back