M.O.A.B.

314 million dollars for an airbust bomb on an underground complex. I thought Americans wanted to spend last overseas? What happened to America first?

You have starving seniors and homeless veterans, while you spend 314 million to kill several hundred millitiamen in Central Asia. How is that America first?

Scratch one underground complex and bless the USA

How much did it cost?

Perhaps you should start a thread on how my Progressive good friends have done a complete 180-degree turn on SPENDING. How now they are counting beans when it comes to defending our country.

The 59 missiles fired on Syria were $1.4M each, Raytheon stocks surged. War is business for the sunstantial people. Be really interesting to see who besides Don has stock in Raytheon. Ah but that's not for you little people to concern yourselves over.

I was with you until you decided to act like a condescending prick.

So I guess that shot about not going all over the world was just the bait to get votes and now his supporters have to defend a complete reversal.

Cute try!

Candidate Donald Trump promised that he would defeat ISIS. This is fulfilling this promise. We fully realize what an utter shock it is to you, given your experience with petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, that a President actually fulfills his promises.

President Obama allowed 1,400 innocent civilians to be murdered by Assad with illegal poison gas. President Obama turned his back and did NOTHING.

President Trump has demonstrated that poison gas is not allowed. PERIOD!

What else did he promise? To stand up to wall street then hired them. Isolationism then not so much. China rapes us and will be designated a currency manipulator until...not so much. No one spoke with Russia and when they did it was fake news...then when it couldn't be denied talking with Russia is ok! NATO is obselete....then they're not.

On and on and on....so don't give me that Trump promised garbage.
I guess we shouldn't mention that whole swamp draining project either.

The 59 missiles fired on Syria were $1.4M each, Raytheon stocks surged. War is business for the sunstantial people. Be really interesting to see who besides Don has stock in Raytheon. Ah but that's not for you little people to concern yourselves over.

I was with you until you decided to act like a condescending prick.
Oh sorry, TMI?

314 million to destroy some lightly armed militiamen in Central Asia, while seniors can't get food and people in Flint drink poisoned water. America first!

These super bombs are bunker busters.

Reagan used a few like them in Libya going after Gaddafi.

It was an isolated IS stronghold that apparently Afghan and coalition troops do not have the resources to attack. This comes before a major decision for NATO countries to decide whether they want to increase or decrease their deployment in the region.

My questions. Was it effective? It is an airburst bomb with limited penetrating capabilities used against an underground complex. How much did it cost? Well I just looked it up and it costs 314 million. Better make a thread on that.

It's perfect for tunnel systems as it sucks all the oxygen out of em.

It's perfect for tunnel systems as it sucks all the oxygen out of em.
'
... uh, no. :laugh2:

This 314 million dollar bomb (America first?) was designed to collapse the tunnels inward, although that actually happening is not a foregone conclusion.

314 million to destroy some lightly armed militiamen in Central Asia, while seniors can't get food and people in Flint drink poisoned water. America first!

"314 million to destroy some lightly armed militiamen"

ISIS are lightly armed militiamen?

They should gave been armed better:lmao:

Why can't you dumb hicks learn english? I can't understand you.

314 million to destroy some millitamen in Central Asia, under an administration that promised to put America first. End of story.

314 million dollars for an airbust bomb on an underground complex. I thought Americans wanted to spend last overseas? What happened to America first?

You have starving seniors and homeless veterans, while you spend 314 million to kill several hundred millitiamen in Central Asia. How is that America first?

Thats not the cost of one munition. Thats the cost of development.
The unit cost is 16 million.

Canada will lobby mightily to try to prevent any future U.S. draft.

They already have more than enough jobless/prospectless liberal mouths to feed; the influx of fleeing "progressives" would put the nation in poverty and bring on famine.

They should gave been armed better:lmao:

Why can't you dumb hicks learn english? I can't understand you.

314 million to destroy some millitamen in Central Asia, under an administration that promised to put America first. End of story.

Meh it was already paid for...well sorta given our debt situation.

Maybe the expiration date was coming up

Forum List

Back