M.O.A.B.

You're joking right?

youre an idiot right

So tell me oh pervasive peddler of military grade hardware!!!!!
Please infuse me with your knowledge...I beg of theeeee!!!

How exactly does a straight line ammunition destroy bunkers when they need to be hit from above?

You're joking right?

youre an idiot right

How exactly does a straight line ammunition destroy bunkers when they need to be hit from above?

theyre mounting them on ships oh slow one ..

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

You didnt answer my question oh military hardware phenom....
How do you destroy an underground bunker with straight line munition?

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

Do you even understand what makes these weapons so devastating?
And of course why they become less effective the further from the target they are?

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

WATCH THE DAMN VID IDIOTBOI ... sheeeeesh

fyi, you're arguing with the Navy ... they say its the most powerful thing they have.

DUMBASS.

Last edited:
Had Obama not acted against his own far left base in May of 2009, the war Bush started and could not finish in five years, would have been lost. The Taliban would be running the entire country when Trump took office.

You forgot to mention that while petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama also announced when we would surrender in Afghanistan. Did he actually send those 30,000 troops to Afghanistan or simply talk about sending them.

As you know too, President Obama claimed a victory in Iraq when he was stupidly pulling all our troops out of Iraq.

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

You're joking right?

youre an idiot right

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

I've watched that video and many more because the concept interested me.
The only way to take out below ground fortifications is from above.
When you start arcing in a kinetic round you lose speed and eventually it will reach a falling speed of mass which is around 120 mph. which of course wont do shit.

Now if you have an above ground target yes you can hit it from a pretty good ways out since the only thing you have to deal with is curvature of the earth.

Last edited:
So why is this any better than poison gas? It's basically like a nuclear weapon without radiation.

Do you have to ask? Really?

The target was not civilians, it was an ISIS complex with extensive underground facilities with caves and tunnels. It is a fraction of the size of a nuclear weapon although we do have some nuclear warheads which are relatively small.

I fully realize that Progressives need to get accustomed to WINNING instead of bowing and conducting apology tours.

youre an idiot right

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

When you start arcing in a hydrostatic round you lose speed and eventually it will reach a falling speed of mass which is around 120 mph. which of course wont do shit.

Now if you have an above ground target yes you can hit it from a pretty good ways out since the only thing you have to deal with is curvature of the earth.

same principle as scud missiles ... ship to shore.

HELLOOOOOOOOOO

youre an idiot right

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

When you start arcing in a hydrostatic round you lose speed and eventually it will reach a falling speed of mass which is around 120 mph. which of course wont do shit.

Now if you have an above ground target yes you can hit it from a pretty good ways out since the only th
ing you have to deal with is curvature of the earth.

This bunker buster goes straight down super sonic 200 feet in the ground before it explodes

Huge U.S. Bomb Ready If Iran Talks Fail

So I guess that shot about not going all over the world was just the bait to get votes and now his supporters have to defend a complete reversal.

Cute try!

Candidate Donald Trump promised that he would defeat ISIS. This is fulfilling this promise. We fully realize what an utter shock it is to you, given your experience with petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, that a President actually fulfills his promises.

President Obama allowed 1,400 innocent civilians to be murdered by Assad with illegal poison gas. President Obama turned his back and did NOTHING.

President Trump has demonstrated that poison gas is not allowed. PERIOD!
So why is this any better than poison gas? It's basically like a nuclear weapon without radiation.
No it is not. It is designed to collapse tunnel systems and suck all the air out of them............The blast radius kills everything within a mile almost instantly.

Sarin gas victims..........take hours to die gasping for air and the body goes into seizures............horrible death........both are just as dead but one is a hell of a lot more horrific than the other.
No, actually - while sarin gassing is indeed a horrible way to die, it happens in a matter of minutes, not hours.

How sarin gas kills you - The Boston Globe

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

same principle as scud missiles ... ship to shore.

HELLOOOOOOOOOO

You do understand that the rail gun does not shoot an explosive warhead right?
It's destructive power is delivered by kinetic energy,or pure speed.
It's also the reason a rifle can deliver the same slug as a pistol yet cause far more damage because the slug is traveling far faster due to the hotter load and longer barrel.

DDDDDUUUURRRRRR

Now if you have an above ground target yes you can hit it from a pretty good ways out since the only th
ing you have to deal with is curvature of the earth.

This bunker buster goes straight down super sonic 200 feet in the ground before it explodes

Huge U.S. Bomb Ready If Iran Talks Fail

Yeah but it's not a kinetic weapon.

Forum List

Back