M.O.A.B.

314 million to destroy some lightly armed militiamen in Central Asia, while seniors can't get food and people in Flint drink poisoned water. America first!
314 + 86.2 = $396.6M

I am surprised that you are falling for his lie?

You should really, really, take some time and effort to look into how much societal wealth goes to the "military" and for "defense". I mean really. We all should. If you're interested enough to respond, just go digging some more, real digging, not anything fed to you. Make up your own mind, get away from any group. Tell me about it.

One bomb was $16 million, just proving his lies... He didn't include the development cost of the tomahawk in his other thread.

No. Won't, can't, who cares. All you're ever gonna see from her will be "libs/dems suck" screed with no other point. That's her catalogue. She’s that deep.

Typical discussion with Sass:

Me: point
Sass: insult
Sass: insult/tired
Sass: insult, declare victory, run.

It looks like President Trump is doing what Obama was afraid of doing...trusting his military with local decisions.
Unlike Obama who's military was SO afraid... they handed out this card to the troops.

A laminated card with the following text was distributed to all U.S. Army and Marine personnel in Iraq.
Policies about limiting civilian casualties have soldiers complaining they can't effectively fight; one showed author Michael Hastings a card with regulations including
"Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force."
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
In Afghanistan, a New General -- But An Old Strategy

Different military for sure!
This is more like the Russian or Chinese military dropping a tactical nuke in the city where YOU live Mr. Soldier who was just sitting around having breakfast. How would YOU like it if a foreign force came in to YOUR neighborhood and started fucking with YOU?

MOAB

The country of Moab is on the east side of the Dead Sea, between Edom and Ammon. The origin of the Moabites came from the incestuous union of Lot with his eldest daughter, who bore him a son named Moab (Genesis 19:30-38).

Something quite pertinent that drumpf lusts after his own daughter, like Lot. And he was eager as hell to use a bomb called MOAB.

For writers these are called plot points.

It looks like President Trump is doing what Obama was afraid of doing...trusting his military with local decisions.
Unlike Obama who's military was SO afraid... they handed out this card to the troops.

A laminated card with the following text was distributed to all U.S. Army and Marine personnel in Iraq.
Policies about limiting civilian casualties have soldiers complaining they can't effectively fight; one showed author Michael Hastings a card with regulations including
"Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force."
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.

This is a bomb that was created under G.W Bush designed for tunnels and undergound complexes. What is disturbing CNN right now is stating it explodes above ground and tommorrow they're going to look for civilian casualties--because the blast goes thousands of feet.

In reality--these bombs and the bombs in Syria last week--(at a cost of 100 million taxpayer dollars) are nothing more than to deflect attention away from these 3 ongoing Russian investigations.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

And the real mother of all bombs came out today.

"A source close to the investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign and its ties to Russia says that there is now “specific concrete and corroborative evidence” that individuals within Trump’s immediate orbit coordinated with Russian intelligence operatives during the election.

The Guardian said on Thursday that the U.K.’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has been watching the Trump camp since late 2015, having noticed suspicious “interactions” between Trump associates and well-known Russian agents.

GCHQ passed the information it had uncovered along to U.S. intelligence agencies as part of the routine exchange of information and for the next six months until summer of 2016, U.S intelligence agencies were receiving information about the contacts from European agencies in Germany, Estonia and Poland.

More information came in to U.S. hands from members of the “Five Eyes” alliance that includes the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

th

Last edited:

This is a bomb that was created under G.W Bush designed for tunnels and undergound complexes. What is disturbing CNN right now is stating it explodes above ground and tommorrow they're going to look for civilian casualties--because the blast goes thousands of feet.

In reality--these bombs and the bombs in Syria last week--(at a cost of 100 million taxpayer dollars) are nothing more than to deflect attention away from these 3 ongoing Russian investigations.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

And the real mother of all bombs came out today.

"A source close to the investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign and its ties to Russia says that there is now “specific concrete and corroborative evidence” that individuals within Trump’s immediate orbit coordinated with Russian intelligence operatives during the election.

The Guardian said on Thursday that the U.K.’s Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has been watching the Trump camp since late 2015, having noticed suspicious “interactions” between Trump associates and well-known Russian agents.

GCHQ passed the information it had uncovered along to U.S. intelligence agencies as part of the routine exchange of information and for the next six months until summer of 2016, U.S intelligence agencies were receiving information about the contacts from European agencies in Germany, Estonia and Poland.

More information came in to U.S. hands from members of the “Five Eyes” alliance that includes the U.S., the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand."

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

th

LOL - now that rite thar is sum stupid shit, fer shure ...

I've watched that video and many more because the concept interested me.
The only way to take out below ground fortifications is from above.
When you start arcing in a hydrostatic round you lose speed and eventually it will reach a falling speed of mass which is around 120 mph. which of course wont do shit.

Now if you have an above ground target yes you can hit it from a pretty good ways out since the only th
ing you have to deal with is curvature of the earth.

This bunker buster goes straight down super sonic 200 feet in the ground before it explodes

Huge U.S. Bomb Ready If Iran Talks Fail

Yeah but it's not a kinetic weapon.

I completely understand.

The best thing for you to do is go call the Navy and explain it to them. Tell them you are smarter than they are, and they dont have the baddest ass mo fo on the planet.

You apparently dont have the ability to understand how a kinetic weapon works.

The RFI sought a prototype system for a, “multi-mission railgun weapon system to support detect, track and engagement of ballistic missiles and air and watercraft threats,” by 2018 and an operational weapon by 2025.

• Ability to track low [radar cross section] (stealth) targets at extended ranges
  • Electronically scanned coverage (FOV) of greater than 90 degrees in azimuth and elevation
  • Endo atmospheric tracking and engagement of ballistic missile targets
  • Environmental clutter rejection (weather, surface, biological)
  • Support raid handling for ballistic missile, Anti-Air Warfare and Surface engagements
  • Simultaneous tracking of inbound targets and outbound supersonic projectiles
The document did not outline speeds or ranges NAVSEA is seeking for the effort. In addition to air threats, the RFI also stressed the ability for the system to track and attack surface targets.

Thanks for backing up my post.

No. Won't, can't, who cares. All you're ever gonna see from her will be "libs/dems suck" screed with no other point. That's her catalogue. She’s that deep.

Typical discussion with Sass:

Sass: insult
Sass: insult/tired
Sass: insult, declare victory, run.

Nah, Foo I just know it's futile to engage you. You're a partisan hack shilling for Obama and whining on anyone a degree right of center.

You've been that way for the last eight years and before that the mere mention of Bush sent you into incoherent rants .

It's boring and unproductive

One bomb was $16 million, just proving his lies... He didn't include the development cost of the tomahawk in his other thread.
Your avatar brings a tear to my eye. When I was a kid, I used to watch him play. He said he had dreams of hitting a guy so hard, his head would roll off his shoulders. There are few people who are the best that ever was; and he was one of them.

MOAB

The country of Moab is on the east side of the Dead Sea, between Edom and Ammon. The origin of the Moabites came from the incestuous union of Lot with his eldest daughter, who bore him a son named Moab (Genesis 19:30-38).

Something quite pertinent that drumpf lusts after his own daughter, like Lot. And he was eager as hell to use a bomb called MOAB.

For writers these are called plot points.
I thought MOAB, was the mother of JOAB?

314 million to destroy some lightly armed militiamen in Central Asia, while seniors can't get food and people in Flint drink poisoned water. America first!
314 + 86.2 = $396.6M

I am surprised that you are falling for his lie?

You should really, really, take some time and effort to look into how much societal wealth goes to the "military" and for "defense". I mean really. We all should. If you're interested enough to respond, just go digging some more, real digging, not anything fed to you. Make up your own mind, get away from any group. Tell me about it.
Hmmm, somehow all your digging always comes to the same conclusion: Goldman Sachs did it.

It is interesting to see how the whole nation is reacting to bombs dropping in areas where we are at war. To me it just underscores what we WEREN'T doing for the past 8 years. I admired Obama, but not all of his foreign policy. Let's get 'er done.
Those MOAB's are so huge they have to be carried by a cargo plane. I worked right next to the Bangor airport for awhile. It has one of the super long runways those cargo planes need to take off (a mile long, I was told). They don't achieve altitude quickly. We would all stop and gawk when one took off; they are lumbering behemouths that navigate about as well as an elephant doing a trapeze act.
My point is, this MOAB is so huge that there aren't that many places we can use it, not only because of the massive destruction for a mile around it, but because of its lumbersome delivery system. At least that's what I'm thinking.

What you just described would be trying to wipe out close to a quarter of the world's population.

Please show us where the world has 1.5 BILLION ISIS fighters. Best reconsider your post.

How do you think just laying waste to populations of Muslims is going to go over with teh rest of them?

We're going to have 1.5 billion enemies by the time you're done with your little plan

It was a tunnel system full of terrorist,not a city.
And do you really believe it matters that we dropped a bomb on em? They try and kill us whether we do or not.

I don't think you know anything about American or the Middle East's history if you think we didn't goad them into the what is relatively very little reprisal from the Middle East. Pick a country, we've played a part supporting dictators, funding wars against them, or just generally being shitty.

We have done a lot to piss them off

The British have

The French have

If you want them to stop fucking with us leave them alone to their sand, they'll leave us alone after that. Not before, they love their sand
Lol! Wow. Yeah, that should work. Russia already has Iran and Syria. For a guy claiming to know a lot about history, it appears you don't know shit.

Who do you think drew the borders for the Syrian state? lol

The Russians were very late to the game in the middle east

I don't think you know anything

And in Iran they have no reason not love Russians in the modern era. Terrible history, lol

The West didn't draw the borders for Iran, but we did impose the Shah on them.

If we don't wake up quickly. Islam will be the death of Western Civilization. Islam is all about hatred. It has no place in western society.

Forum List

Back