Machine Lets You Make Untraceable Semi-automatic Rifles At Home

here is a much less expensive way to go;
THIS>
DSC_0443_retouch__70112.1405353266.1280.844.jpg

and

THIS >
DSC_1255_retouch__25742.1410825327.1280.844.jpg

more fun and challenging. :up:

CA-RIST, you're stupid! A zip gun is ALREADY easy to put together, in a home garage with stuff from Home Depot and Harbor Freight!

I made my first zip gun at the age of 12 out in the garage.....in Detroit, even way back when, you never knew what might come up at school....this one is most versatile. :badgrin:

tumblr_lmla3i0mfZ1qaz1hso1_1280_zps45772cd8.jpg

Ya, and that's the worry, not the other 300 million guns already in circulation. :)

What the nutters want is to be able to break the law and not get caught. This gets them another step closer to that goal.

Nah. People who wanna play with guns can get guns easily enough and with a lot less hassle than a 3d printer. Plus, the printer ones aren't what most gun nuts would call a self-defense weapon. More like a curiousity.

Our son has a 3-D printer in his basement. Uses it to "print" toys for our g-kids.

The point is not guns for hunting or plinking. I read that what some are wanting is to be able to make a single use, disposable gun. IOW, guns than cannot be traced and that's what the nutters want - crimes for which they cannot, will not be prosecuted.

Needless to say, this is further proof that this has nothing to do whith the 2nd Amendment.
People have been making homemade zip guns since guns were first made,its a non starter

[

Have more to fear from an assassin with a small knife than a 3d printed firearm. I used to work in the security world. Can take out a person with a single jab into the neck and be on your way before anyone but you and the victim knows an attack took place. Compared to a firearm discharge which alerts everyone in earshot.

Anybody who's really worked in the "security world" knows an attack to the neck must hit a carotid artery which is messy and draws immediate attention...you only attack the neck to hit the wind pipe and that's very difficult to do on a moving target. Most close-in knife work is directed at the kidney by a stiletto with a quarter-turn release handle walking past the target and striking in a backhand motion. The pain is so intense the victim falls without a scream....the blade is left in to facilitate maximum internal bleeding....almost 100% fatal.

Bottom line is the LIB pussy-boys are afraid of guns b/c they know they don't have the balls to even pick one up properly.
They aren't men. They are silly little boys.
And they don't want those big bad men to be able to defend themselves.
Seen thousands of them and they are ALL the cut from the same cloth.

Dude, we've been making our own guns for years.

Ya, and that's the worry, not the other 300 million guns already in circulation. :)

What the nutters want is to be able to break the law and not get caught. This gets them another step closer to that goal.

UOTE

ddly Neddite, post: 9916547, member: 32558"]If there was ever proof that gullible nutters want criminals, illegals, known terrorists and the mentally ill to have easy access to the same guns that normal people want ONLY law abiding citizens to have, this is it.

You all must be just so frikken thrilled that your fellow nutters will be able kill anyone they want without that little inconvenience of getting caught.

Just in the nick of time too ...

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Dude, weve
If there was ever proof that gullible nutters want criminals, illegals, known terrorists and the mentally ill to have easy access to the same guns that normal people want ONLY law abiding citizens to have, this is it.

You all must be just so frikken thrilled that your fellow nutters will be able kill anyone they want without that little inconvenience of getting caught.

Du
If there was ever proof that gullible nutters want criminals, illegals, known terrorists and the mentally ill to have easy access to the same guns that normal people want ONLY law abiding citizens to have, this is it.

You need to wake up to the fact that criminals have already been able to do this for years not one of your laws has ever detered a criminal

Nah. People who wanna play with guns can get guns easily enough and with a lot less hassle than a 3d printer. Plus, the printer ones aren't what most gun nuts would call a self-defense weapon. More like a curiousity.

Our son has a 3-D printer in his basement. Uses it to "print" toys for our g-kids.

The point is not guns for hunting or plinking. I read that what some are wanting is to be able to make a single use, disposable gun. IOW, guns than cannot be traced and that's what the nutters want - crimes for which they cannot, will not be prosecuted.

Needless to say, this is further proof that this has nothing to do whith the 2nd Amendment.

Presumedly there are how-to 'anonymize' a weapon posts all over the web already. This is just the latest thing for gun-grabbers to whine about.

If you could snap your fingers and magically make every weapon in the world vanish yuo wouldn't accomplish much more than change how people murder each other. Taking the guns wont prevent murder and other crimes, just change what weapon is used. Inclination to violence is the problem, not the tools used when violent.

That you and others blame guns isn't surprising. It's the same methodology we use in the US for medicine, treat the symptoms, not cure the condition or better still prevent it altogether. Taking guns is treating a symptom, not fixing the problem.

Bullshit.

As I have said, oh, maybe 8548 times, I own guns and have no intention of giving them up.

The rest of what you say is hooey. I have never "blamed guns". Just the opposite. That's what's wrong with the stupid nutters whining about cars and swimming pools and lately, lawn mowers.

No matter what they say, they simply cannot blame the cars, swimming pools and lawn mowers.

Stop hiding behind the lame crap the RWs use and stick with the topic - single use, disposble guns, produced in the basement.

Or don't.

Here ya go duddly...I really think the music is apropo.

You'll really like this one...it's got what sounds like a twelve year old in it.

[

Have more to fear from an assassin with a small knife than a 3d printed firearm. I used to work in the security world. Can take out a person with a single jab into the neck and be on your way before anyone but you and the victim knows an attack took place. Compared to a firearm discharge which alerts everyone in earshot.

Anybody who's really worked in the "security world" knows an attack to the neck must hit a carotid artery which is messy and draws immediate attention...you only attack the neck to hit the wind pipe and that's very difficult to do on a moving target. Most close-in knife work is directed at the kidney by a stiletto with a quarter-turn release handle walking past the target and striking in a backhand motion. The pain is so intense the victim falls without a scream....the blade is left in to facilitate maximum internal bleeding....almost 100% fatal.

Actually, I suspect a quick pop to the larynx (no blade needed) would work pretty well. Can't scream because the larynx is crushed...and will suffocate as it swells.

Bottom line is the LIB pussy-boys are afraid of guns b/c they know they don't have the balls to even pick one up properly.
They aren't men. They are silly little boys.
And they don't want those big bad men to be able to defend themselves.
Seen thousands of them and they are ALL the cut from the same cloth.

I was going to respond to this post, Danny, but, on second thought, your post says a whole lot more about yourself than it does about anyone else.

Forum List

Back