Mad Grandpa! Biden Goes on Angry Rant Bashing America Again at Boston Airport--‘What the Hell Is the Matter with Us?’

He is dividing americans and giving encouragement for leftists to attack conservatives especially trump supporters. LIsten to this. This is Gestapo Tactics from NAZI Germany.

biden loon.jpg

I read the shit posted by MAGArats on this board and find myself continually saying

WTF?

Well then Lakhota, I chalenge you to tell us what Biden is doing right.

But let me post here parts of his speech in Boston Mass just today.

Here's a lie....whether HE knows it or not. WE all know it's a lie.

HERE is rambling lost thought:

and HERE is Brain Freeze,

Now i realize he's just back from another vacay. 40% of his time in office is on vacay...and we get that because he is not well. BUT CLEARLY...there's got to be a change in the meds mix to get him through a speech. note the eyes. vacant.

Last edited:
It's all very scary....these are dangerous times for America....Biden and his diabolic handlers....Barack Ovomit among those....

But that's what happens when you steal an Election. Karma gets you......all of you scum. Karma get you one way or another.

1663037382384.png

Wow!

He's all angry, throwing a hairy conniption, screaming and yelling and shaking his fist in the air because one of the many escalators at an airport was temporarily out of order several years ago.

It's just another example of Biden's Dementia Syndrome (BDS). Dementia causes those types of random bizarre temper tantrums, you lying dog-faced pony soldiers!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back