Madame Pelosi. Tear down this wall.

President Trump built a wall to protect Americans.

Democrats built a wall to protect politicians inside Fort Pelosi.

You protect what you care about.

Let that sink in.

Then stop trying to smuggle in weapons into DC.
maybe PIG-LOUSY forgot to pay antifa and bfm retards. now it has to keep them away...

Or it's a large possibility that it's a bunch of RW Militants that are running around armed just looking for another chance.

Smuggling weapons in America? Don't Americans have the right to bear arms?

Smuggling them into DC with the intent of using them to finish the job started on Jan6th isn't such a smart idea. But whoever claimed you rumpsters were exceptionally bright.

Let that sink in.

Name one person.
Court cases are online.

Just stop this nonsense. It's already been covered in here many times. The Vinnie Barbarino Defense doesn't work anymore.

Smuggling them into DC with the intent of using them to finish the job started on Jan6th isn't such a smart idea. But whoever claimed you rumpsters were exceptionally bright.
You would think they would have armed themselves the first time if they were intent on some job. But lefty dupes aren’t bright enough to have considered that.
The capitol riot was essentially the actual spontaneous eruption that Obama lied that Benghazi was.

The wall isn't around DC, dumbass.

Those ARs aren't legal in DC unless you have a special license and I doubt if any of you Rumpsters can qualify for one of those. Follow the law. But you think the laws aren't for you and it's your right to kidnap Governors, hang VPs, murder Congress People and more. So we don't allow you to have any weapons.

You would think they would have armed themselves the first time if they were intent on some job. But lefty dupes aren’t bright enough to have considered that.
The capitol riot was essentially the actual spontaneous eruption that Obama lied that Benghazi was.

IT was stupid people following their Orange Deity. Afterwards, weapons are attempted to be smuggled in. They caught a few. I wonder how many they missed. Hence the NG being on alert.

IT was stupid people following their Orange Deity. Afterwards, weapons are attempted to be smuggled in. They caught a few. I wonder how many they missed. Hence the NG being on alert.
Trump asked for NG and the grand witch bowser declined.
Capitol riot was forewarned but disregarded intentionally. A real version of the suspicion that FDR allowed for Pearl Harbor in order to gin up motivation against Japs.
Pelosi, et al, wanted an ostensible attack in order to create this straw man to use against Americans and Pravda continues to comply.

Those ARs aren't legal in DC unless you have a special license and I doubt if any of you Rumpsters can qualify for one of those. Follow the law. But you think the laws aren't for you and it's your right to kidnap Governors, hang VPs, murder Congress People and more. So we don't allow you to have any weapons.
You're an idiot.

whoever claimed you xiden idolers were exceptionally bright?

IT was stupid people following their blue commie leader. Afterwards, weapons are attempted to be smuggled in. They caught a few. I wonder how many they missed. Hence the NG being on alert.

The wall isn't around DC, dumbass.

polly want a cracker?

Let that sink in.

maybe PIG-LOUSY forgot to pay antifa and bfm retards. now it has to keep them away...

Or it's a large possibility that it's a bunch of RW Militants that are running around armed just looking for another chance.

No one was armed. Thus no insurrection. The last time armed people descended on the capitol it was a bunch of black panthers back in 1967 IIRC. None of you asshats seem to have a problem with that though.

IT was stupid people following their blue commie leader. Afterwards, weapons are attempted to be smuggled in. They caught a few. I wonder how many they missed. Hence the NG being on alert.

Funny how prevention of your illegal and dangerous actions, you want to shift the blame. Sorry, we ain't buying it anymore. But the Authorities will continue rounding your bunch up.

Funny how prevention of your illegal and dangerous actions, you want to shift the blame. Sorry, we ain't buying it anymore. But the Authorities will continue rounding your bunch up.
Funny how brain dead, leash led, parroting, you are...always putting blame on others,, when in reality, you retards just deny, deflect, or twist to suit. Sorry, AMERICA ain't buying the commie demonRAT bullshit anymore. But the Authorities will continue rounding antifa, and bfm criminals, paid for by PIG-LOUSY and company.

Refresh my memory, how much vitriol did you level at the months of rioting across the country last year before you eagerly started pissing your pants in "outrage" at the Capitol riot? And exactly who the fuck are you that anyone should care what you "buy"?

Funny how brain dead, leash led, parroting, you are...always putting blame on others,, when in reality, you retards just deny, deflect, or twist to suit. Sorry, AMERICA ain't buying the commie demonRAT bullshit anymore. But the Authorities will continue rounding antifa, and bfm criminals, paid for by PIG-LOUSY and company.

You can't even come up with your own response. Instead you just paraphrase what I said about you. Please, get original. You can do better.

Refresh my memory, how much vitriol did you level at the months of rioting across the country last year before you eagerly started pissing your pants in "outrage" at the Capitol riot? And exactly who the fuck are you that anyone should care what you "buy"?

We are in theproce3ss of indicting 3 rioters ourselves and more are coming. Guess you overlook those facts and just want your insurrectionists to go free.

We are in theproce3ss of indicting 3 rioters ourselves and more are coming. Guess you overlook those facts and just want your insurrectionists to go free.

Who is "we"? Are you telling us that you work for the DC District Attorney's office?

I note with interest that you skipped right past actually answering my questions to crowing about your delusion that your beloved masters are somehow imposing the despotic reign you so crave to have, rather than just the legal system working.

So I will take your inability to have a conversation as an answer to my questions, and move right along to chucking you into the "ranting, wild-eyed idiot" file.

1615395601040.png

Hope you enjoyed the five minutes you could pretend you mattered. Buh bye.

You can't even come up with your own response. Instead you just paraphrase what I said about you. Please, get original. You can do better.
you must be illiterate.

Trespassing is not insurrection, you dishonest hack!

Forum List

Back