Madame Pelosi. Tear down this wall.

Then stop trying to smuggle in weapons into DC.

Smuggling weapons in America? Don't Americans have the right to bear arms?

Smuggling them into DC with the intent of using them to finish the job started on Jan6th isn't such a smart idea. But whoever claimed you rumpsters were exceptionally bright.
You would think they would have armed themselves the first time if they were intent on some job. But lefty dupes aren’t bright enough to have considered that.
The capitol riot was essentially the actual spontaneous eruption that Obama lied that Benghazi was.

IT was stupid people following their Orange Deity. Afterwards, weapons are attempted to be smuggled in. They caught a few. I wonder how many they missed. Hence the NG being on alert.
IT was stupid people following their blue commie leader. Afterwards, weapons are attempted to be smuggled in. They caught a few. I wonder how many they missed. Hence the NG being on alert.

Funny how prevention of your illegal and dangerous actions, you want to shift the blame. Sorry, we ain't buying it anymore. But the Authorities will continue rounding your bunch up.

Refresh my memory, how much vitriol did you level at the months of rioting across the country last year before you eagerly started pissing your pants in "outrage" at the Capitol riot? And exactly who the fuck are you that anyone should care what you "buy"?

We are in theproce3ss of indicting 3 rioters ourselves and more are coming. Guess you overlook those facts and just want your insurrectionists to go free.
Trespassing is not insurrection, you dishonest hack!

Then I can break into your home and trash the place. Same thing. They were trespassing but had the motives of taking over the Congress which makes it an insurrection. So let me know where you live so a bunch of us can come in and trash the place. Make sure you have plenty of beer.

like I posted the other day.

1615428711454.png

Thank the Neo-GOP for our first violent transfer of power and near collapse of Congress to the hand of a Mob that House members like Ms. Boebert inspired. Perhaps we should thank them for exposing how vulnerable Congress really is. Consider if a real terrorist team like the one that struck Paris a few years ago were to get into the Capitol.

Keep those barricades up until you can secure the building from another Mob. Don't mind the little budding fascist like Lauran,
hell yeah, only allow liberals to riot...hell yeah!!!!

Smuggling them into DC with the intent of using them to finish the job started on Jan6th isn't such a smart idea. But whoever claimed you rumpsters were exceptionally bright.
You would think they would have armed themselves the first time if they were intent on some job. But lefty dupes aren’t bright enough to have considered that.
The capitol riot was essentially the actual spontaneous eruption that Obama lied that Benghazi was.

IT was stupid people following their Orange Deity. Afterwards, weapons are attempted to be smuggled in. They caught a few. I wonder how many they missed. Hence the NG being on alert.
IT was stupid people following their blue commie leader. Afterwards, weapons are attempted to be smuggled in. They caught a few. I wonder how many they missed. Hence the NG being on alert.

Funny how prevention of your illegal and dangerous actions, you want to shift the blame. Sorry, we ain't buying it anymore. But the Authorities will continue rounding your bunch up.

Refresh my memory, how much vitriol did you level at the months of rioting across the country last year before you eagerly started pissing your pants in "outrage" at the Capitol riot? And exactly who the fuck are you that anyone should care what you "buy"?

We are in theproce3ss of indicting 3 rioters ourselves and more are coming. Guess you overlook those facts and just want your insurrectionists to go free.

Then I can break into your home and trash the place. Same thing. They were trespassing but had the motives of taking over the Congress which makes it an insurrection. So let me know where you live so a bunch of us can come in and trash the place. Make sure you have plenty of beer.
Not true. That’s a democrat/media concoction.

They were trespassing but had the motives of taking over the Congress which makes it an insurrection. ....
because you say so? you are nobody with no facts to back your lies up...

the criminals of antifa and black flies matter are the retards that staged your so called insurrection

Thank the Neo-GOP for our first violent transfer of power and near collapse of Congress to the hand of a Mob that House members like Ms. Boebert inspired. Perhaps we should thank them for exposing how vulnerable Congress really is. Consider if a real terrorist team like the one that struck Paris a few years ago were to get into the Capitol.

Keep those barricades up until you can secure the building from another Mob. Don't mind the little budding fascist like Lauran,
So, why didn't you suggest this when Leftists and Democrats attacked the White House, forced Trump into a secure place, injured dozens of Secret Service people, and burned down a local Church last summer??

They should have kept the barricade up until the threat ceased.

Here's what the top Democrat said about the protest and riots over Floyd's Homicide.

On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

On June 2, in a speech in Philadelphia, recorded by ABC News, Biden said there is "no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

"We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction," he said.
Meanwhile, his VP was posting their bail.

Conservatives have really upped their game regarding videos, memes, and publicity.
This is a great, cheap video, but an excellent point.
The absolute state of Biden's America. It's a mess.
My God. This woman purposely waited for this relief when so many poor Americans were suffering and even greater now.

Waited so she could bail out libturd shit holes that will be bankrupt shit holes in 10 yrs.

I watched in terror this summer as shit holes burned. Now I can't wait for it to really explode. Libturds think everything would be fine with the Veg and his cock stuffing VP...LOL..................Just wait libturds.

Look at our border in less than 2 months. You want it that way, you planned it.

So, why didn't you suggest this when Leftists and Democrats attacked the White House, forced Trump into a secure place, injured dozens of Secret Service people, and burned down a local Church last summer??

They should have kept the barricade up until the threat ceased.

Here's what the top Democrat said about the protest and riots over Floyd's Homicide.

On May 29, he told CNN that people “have a right to be, in fact, angry and frustrated. And more violence, hurting more people, isn’t going to answer the question."

On May 31, he wrote in a statement on Medium that protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and “an utterly American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.

On June 2, in a speech in Philadelphia, recorded by ABC News, Biden said there is "no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses."

"We need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction," he said.
Meanwhile, his VP was posting their bail.
...while on her knees.

Here's some real liberal positions.

“Protesting[....] is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

Getting the herd believing that the police/community riots that have been going on since forever in our country and the attack on the Congress while in Joint session to stop the counting of the EC votes are somehow related, is a testament to the awesome propaganda power of the Right Wing Echos-Sphere.

It's always one of the first lies of defense,

Democrats want dc fortified for a reason.

First ground space force so Chinese icbm can fly freely

Then take president nuke power away

Then China invades Taiwan

Then Biden tries to respond

Then China nukes Florida

Then Democrats block retaliation

Then massive unrest where the capital fortification is needed.

Chinese troops land in la and sf and welcomed as liberators.

Democrats are preparing for their great reset.

Here's some real liberal positions.

“Protesting[....] is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.”

“There’s no place for violence, no place for looting or destroying property or burning churches or destroying businesses […] we need to distinguish between legitimate peaceful protest and opportunistic violent destruction”

Getting the herd believing that the police/community riots that have been going on since forever in our country and the attack on the Congress while in Joint session to stop the counting of the EC votes are somehow related, is a testament to the awesome propaganda power of the Right Wing Echos-Sphere.

It's always one of the first lies of defense,
Yeah. Just completely ignore the Black and Communist rioting of 2020

President Trump built a wall to protect Americans.

Democrats built a wall to protect politicians inside Fort Pelosi.

You protect what you care about.

Let that sink in.

That was antifart that did that. Stop lying.
antifa.jpg

Forum List

Back