MADDOW, a PRO lost it tonight regarding babies in detention

I've never seen this woman break up on air. She couldn't read the AP news copy, kept trying and trying finally passed it off to the guy who followed her. We've all REACHED our limit....

Maddow breaks down on-air while describing 'tender age' migrant shelters
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 06/19/18 10:42 PM EDT

Screen-Shot-2018-06-19-at-9.14.56-PM-800x430.png

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow broke down in tears on-air over a report about the Trump administration operating “tender age” shelters for migrant babies and toddlers.

Maddow choked up while reading the first lines of the Associated Press’ report on the three facilities where children under the age of 13 are being sent after being separated from their parents at the border.

She was unable to read the description of the shelters, first asking a producer to display a graphic, and then deciding to abruptly end her segment.

“I think I’m going to have to hand this off, sorry,” the MSNBC host said through tears.

The AP reported Tuesday that at least three Texas facilities are currently operational and holding hundreds of crying babies and toddlers. The government is reportedly planning to open a fourth “tender age” detainment shelter in Houston as the number of separated children grows.

Justin Baragona on Twitter

Maddow apologized later in a Twitter thread, and shared the story again.

“Ugh, I’m sorry,” she wrote. “If nothing else, it is my job to actually be able to speak while I’m on TV.”

“I apologize for losing it there for a moment,” she added. “Not the way I intended that to go, not by a mile.”

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol Yes, they're all so childishly shallow and hypocritical it is indeed hilarious, isn't it?

I've never seen this woman break up on air. She couldn't read the AP news copy, kept trying and trying finally passed it off to the guy who followed her. We've all REACHED our limit....

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow broke down in tears on-air over a report about the Trump administration operating “tender age” shelters for migrant babies and toddlers.

Maddow choked up while reading the first lines of the Associated Press’ report on the three facilities where children under the age of 13 are being sent after being separated from their parents at the border.

She was unable to read the description of the shelters, first asking a producer to display a graphic, and then deciding to abruptly end her segment.

“I think I’m going to have to hand this off, sorry,” the MSNBC host said through tears.

The AP reported Tuesday that at least three Texas facilities are currently operational and holding hundreds of crying babies and toddlers. The government is reportedly planning to open a fourth “tender age” detainment shelter in Houston as the number of separated children grows.

“Ugh, I’m sorry,” she wrote. “If nothing else, it is my job to actually be able to speak while I’m on TV.”

“I apologize for losing it there for a moment,” she added. “Not the way I intended that to go, not by a mile.”

lol Yes, they're all so childishly shallow and hypocritical it is indeed hilarious, isn't it?

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'they're all so childishly shallow and hypocritical'?

You made a matter-of-fact statement. So where are your facts to back them up?

And if you cannot provide said link - then we know your statement means absolutely nothing.

Where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'they're all so childishly shallow and hypocritical'?

And if you cannot provide said link - then we know your statement means absolutely nothing.

It's an opinion. There is no *evidence* that he finds you childishly shallow and hypocritical...aside from his statement. You can believe that he finds you childishly shallow and hypocritical.or not.

fyi...many people agree with and share that opinion.

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is INSANE, uneducated and not very smart and has been for years. We all knew this but welcome to our side!

What other country does this evil shit? Maybe Israel but do they separate toddlers and babies from their parents?
All for ransom.

It's not evil to remove victims of child sex traffickers from their abusers.

I find it rather hilarious that the left pretends they didn't cause this.

Give up the schtick, losers. If you could only hear yourselves as everybody else hears you. You caused this situation..and now that the exact thing that we knew would happen has happened (children victimized by border jumpers) you are pretending all this is because of Republican policies?

You guys really are addled.

Give up the schtick, losers. If you could only hear yourselves as everybody else hears you. You caused this situation..and now that the exact thing that we knew would happen has happened (children victimized by border jumpers) you are pretending all this is because of Republican policies?

And now they won't step up and sponsor a single one of these kids or alleged families. Why is that? Oh yeah, because they're scum and liars merely fabricating 'crises' and then screaming 'Trump!!!' like the dope-addled sociopath loons they are.

And now they won't step up and sponsor a single one of these kids or alleged families. Why is that? Oh yeah, because they're scum and liars merely fabricating 'crises' and then screaming 'Trump!!!' like the dope-addled sociopath loons they are.

Exactly!!!!

Yes, Trump is a Sociopath.

Yes, Trump is a Sociopath.

So how many of these families and kids are you sponsoring, again? Same number as Pelosi and Obama?

What other country does this evil shit? Maybe Israel but do they separate toddlers and babies from their parents?

Every country that puts criminals in jails separates those criminals from their children.

That’s “evil” now?

Really kills some of you guys that someone actually has feelings for the wellbeing of other human beings doesn't it?

You may think you are being cool anonymous trolls on an internet forum, but remember at the end of the day you have to live with what you post.

So where are her feelings for babies (they are children too ;) ) being ripped to pieces in their mother's womb?

Oh. So sorry. It's selective compassion, right?

I’ve been saying it for years, the far left are just petulant children that whine and cry about everything until they get their way.

Now they are literally crying until they get their way.

Really kills some of you guys that someone actually has feelings for the wellbeing of other human beings doesn't it?

You may think you are being cool anonymous trolls on an internet forum, but remember at the end of the day you have to live with what you post.

lol another phony weighs in; it's part of the campaign of lies, after all. You think you gimps are actually fooling anybody that you care about anybody else but yourselves and and the agony of losing in 2016?

How many are you standing up and sponsoring? Same number as Pelosi and Obama and Maddow?

And Trump supporters continue to defend this evil.

Yes, we continue to defend this “evil” of law and order and jailing criminals. If you don’t like it, feel free to move to whatever shit heap of country that doesn’t jail criminals. I’m sure it will be a “lovely” place.

Spamming shithead liars and fakes don't get to make demands of anybody, dummy; go ahead and tell us how many of these 'victims' you're sponsoring and maybe we might take your infantile prattling and diaper wetting seriously.

A) I have no desire to sponsor ANY child (other then the children I sponsored through Plan International) and the daughter's of a former girlfriend (who are NOT my children) that I have (gladly) given over $40,000 to each already.

B) Nice spin maggot...the bottom line is you have no link whatsoever...so your statement means NOTHING. Just another racist, xenophobic statement from an un-American, Trump--adoring, uneducated, low-IQ, nobody hick from Hicktown, Nazi Germany.

Now if you will excuse me - I only spend so much of my time talking to trolls every day...and you have exhausted my quota. So we are done here.

Have a wonderful day.
Surprising how many sadistic members here at USMB are enjoying this abuse of little children.

Mexico does it.

Forum List

Back