MADDOW, a PRO lost it tonight regarding babies in detention

Really kills some of you guys that someone actually has feelings for the wellbeing of other human beings doesn't it?

You may think you are being cool anonymous trolls on an internet forum, but remember at the end of the day you have to live with what you post.
That's hilarious!

What??? You mean 'Lewdog' isn't he/she/it/mutant's real name, and the Williamsburg phone book isn't filled with 'Lewdogs'????

Maddow cried, therefore the Constitution is moot

I've never seen this woman break up on air. She couldn't read the AP news copy, kept trying and trying finally passed it off to the guy who followed her. We've all REACHED our limit....

Maddow breaks down on-air while describing 'tender age' migrant shelters
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 06/19/18 10:42 PM EDT

Screen-Shot-2018-06-19-at-9.14.56-PM-800x430.png

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow broke down in tears on-air over a report about the Trump administration operating “tender age” shelters for migrant babies and toddlers.

Maddow choked up while reading the first lines of the Associated Press’ report on the three facilities where children under the age of 13 are being sent after being separated from their parents at the border.

She was unable to read the description of the shelters, first asking a producer to display a graphic, and then deciding to abruptly end her segment.

“I think I’m going to have to hand this off, sorry,” the MSNBC host said through tears.

The AP reported Tuesday that at least three Texas facilities are currently operational and holding hundreds of crying babies and toddlers. The government is reportedly planning to open a fourth “tender age” detainment shelter in Houston as the number of separated children grows.

Justin Baragona on Twitter

Maddow apologized later in a Twitter thread, and shared the story again.

“Ugh, I’m sorry,” she wrote. “If nothing else, it is my job to actually be able to speak while I’m on TV.”

“I apologize for losing it there for a moment,” she added. “Not the way I intended that to go, not by a mile.”
you shovel that shit down with a snow shovel, do you?

Every country that puts criminals in jails separates those criminals from their children.

That’s “evil” now
California is close to deciding on a law that prevents cops from using force to apprehend criminals. Liberalism is mental retardism.

Go go on that law. California can continue to be the model for how to do it wrong so the rest of the country can watch the train wreck. Go......

Many of these pro child abuse trump fans have no choice but to trivialize the crisis of America institutionalizing child abuse and negligence. There is no defense, hence the defense effort is focused on pretending like it is no big deal.

Nah....our side just aren't slaves to all of our emotions.

I've never seen this woman break up on air. She couldn't read the AP news copy, kept trying and trying finally passed it off to the guy who followed her. We've all REACHED our limit....

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow broke down in tears on-air over a report about the Trump administration operating “tender age” shelters for migrant babies and toddlers.

Maddow choked up while reading the first lines of the Associated Press’ report on the three facilities where children under the age of 13 are being sent after being separated from their parents at the border.

She was unable to read the description of the shelters, first asking a producer to display a graphic, and then deciding to abruptly end her segment.

“I think I’m going to have to hand this off, sorry,” the MSNBC host said through tears.

The AP reported Tuesday that at least three Texas facilities are currently operational and holding hundreds of crying babies and toddlers. The government is reportedly planning to open a fourth “tender age” detainment shelter in Houston as the number of separated children grows.

“Ugh, I’m sorry,” she wrote. “If nothing else, it is my job to actually be able to speak while I’m on TV.”

“I apologize for losing it there for a moment,” she added. “Not the way I intended that to go, not by a mile.”

What other country does this evil shit? Maybe Israel but do they separate toddlers and babies from their parents?
Why don't you try to sneak your family into Mexico.

Do you have any pics of her crying over the American children raped and/or murdered by illegal aliens?

Really kills some of you guys that someone actually has feelings for the wellbeing of other human beings doesn't it?

You may think you are being cool anonymous trolls on an internet forum, but remember at the end of the day you have to live with what you post.
That's hilarious!

What??? You mean 'Lewdog' isn't he/she/it/mutant's real name, and the Williamsburg phone book isn't filled with 'Lewdogs'????

Dipshit, the most Constitutionalist Republican in the country, Ted Cruz said what Trump and Sessions are doing is wrong.
It's been happening for years. Glad to see you waited till you were told to be outraged, before you cared. You're a political tool.

Rachel "Blinky" Maddow is INSANE, uneducated and not very smart and has been for years. We all knew this but welcome to our side!
Do you believe anything you post?
Glad to see you are outraged when you're told to be. Where was your outraged when it was happening under Obama? To solve this problem we need to send them right back to their country as soon they are caught. Take them straight to the airport, that way they cannot be abused on United States ground. You agree?

How many are smuggling kids to sell to the Epsteins of the world as a way to pay their Coyote?

Remember all those Democrats that got caught with illegal aliens as 24/7 servants, paying them shit wages and no bennies? Pat what-was-her-name, Big Giant Prez Candidate known for crying on demand when a camera was around, and a few dozen others? They were better actors than the current bunch, and they didn't fool anybody either.

That's hilarious!

Dipshit, the most Constitutionalist Republican in the country, Ted Cruz said what Trump and Sessions are doing is wrong.

Ah, so now you're a big Ted Cruz supporter??? lol lol lol these tards are truly insane and feckless.

This is all for politicals points folks. And the sheep are eating it up.

Yes, it's just more spam. Note the 'sources' for all these 'crying kids' are lawyers and media hacks called 'Propublica' or something, no real credible evidence and it's been many days of all this Nazi style abuse' these criminals are supposedly suffering from. Anybody here ever had kids that didn't cry???

Ah .. on edit, 'Propublica is just another fake news purveyor and Democratic Party front, basically a New York Times Butt Buddy pretending to be 'investigative journalists n stuff'.

Last edited:

That's hilarious!

It's been happening for years. Glad to see you waited till you were told to be outraged, before you cared. You're a political tool.

You are just repeating a lie Trump and Fox News told you... it HASN'T been happening for YEARS. During Obama it was only happening 30% of the time, while Trump's policy is 100%.

This is all for politicals points folks. And the sheep are eating it up.

Yes, it's just more spam. Note the 'sources' for all these 'crying kids' are lawyers and media hacks called 'Propublica' or something, no real credible evidence and it's been many days of all this Nazi style abuse' these criminals are supposedly suffering from. Anybody here ever had kids that didn't cry???

Ah .. on edit, 'Propublica is just another fake news purveyor and Democratic Party front, basically a New York Times Butt Buddy pretending to be 'investigative journalists n stuff'.
C'mon...you don't have to pretend to us that it's all fake. We know that if it's real as real can be, you wouldn't care anyways.

LMAO Where the hell was Maddow back in 2014???

Anybody ever see her do a segment and cry her eyes out??

Oh wait. I forgot. Barry was POTUS in 2014. Never mind.

That's hilarious!

You are just repeating a lie Trump and Fox News told you... it HASN'T been happening for YEARS. During Obama it was only happening 30% of the time, while Trump's policy is 100%.
If you really cared that 30% would also bother you. We see it don't now move along. Oh and I found out, about 70% of those kids are only away from their parents for a couple of hours, and most are around 15 years old.

What a hack...... where were her tears when obama was doing this, and where were the tears when obama was handing children over to human traffickers.......who claimed to be the relatives...and then put the kids in sweatshops.....

Forum List

Back