MADDOW, a PRO lost it tonight regarding babies in detention

Is madcow still around?

pathetic person...these are not her times anymore. Go away ....just go
Of course, while you trumpanzees pretend to care and be religious, when someone actually shows emotion over children being locked up in cages, you cannot relate in any way. Not at all surprising.
Those, so called cages, are better than where they came from.

Maddow cried, therefore the Constitution is moot

Dipshit, the most Constitutionalist Republican in the country, Ted Cruz said what Trump and Sessions are doing is wrong.
It's been happening for years. Glad to see you waited till you were told to be outraged, before you cared. You're a political tool.

You are just repeating a lie Trump and Fox News told you... it HASN'T been happening for YEARS. During Obama it was only happening 30% of the time, while Trump's policy is 100%.
If you really cared that 30% would also bother you. We see it don't now move along. Oh and I found out, about 70% of those kids are only away from their parents for a couple of hours, and most are around 15 years old.

You did? You got a source for it?

Fact is, that isn't happening right now... at all. In fact the opposite is happening where parents are being deported without their children.
Now because of your fake outrage, the kids can sit in jail with their parents. Good going.

Dipshit, the most Constitutionalist Republican in the country, Ted Cruz said what Trump and Sessions are doing is wrong.
It's been happening for years. Glad to see you waited till you were told to be outraged, before you cared. You're a political tool.

You are just repeating a lie Trump and Fox News told you... it HASN'T been happening for YEARS. During Obama it was only happening 30% of the time, while Trump's policy is 100%.
If you really cared that 30% would also bother you. We see it don't now move along. Oh and I found out, about 70% of those kids are only away from their parents for a couple of hours, and most are around 15 years old.

Fact is, that isn't happening right now... at all. In fact the opposite is happening where parents are being deported without their children.
Now because of your fake outrage, the kids can sit in jail with their parents. Good going.

Sitting in jail with their parents is 1000000000000 times better than sitting in a dog cage where the people watching them isn't even allowe to touch them to change diapers or anything else.

I've never seen this woman break up on air. She couldn't read the AP news copy, kept trying and trying finally passed it off to the guy who followed her. We've all REACHED our limit....

Maddow breaks down on-air while describing 'tender age' migrant shelters
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 06/19/18 10:42 PM EDT

Screen-Shot-2018-06-19-at-9.14.56-PM-800x430.png

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow broke down in tears on-air over a report about the Trump administration operating “tender age” shelters for migrant babies and toddlers.

Maddow choked up while reading the first lines of the Associated Press’ report on the three facilities where children under the age of 13 are being sent after being separated from their parents at the border.

She was unable to read the description of the shelters, first asking a producer to display a graphic, and then deciding to abruptly end her segment.

“I think I’m going to have to hand this off, sorry,” the MSNBC host said through tears.

The AP reported Tuesday that at least three Texas facilities are currently operational and holding hundreds of crying babies and toddlers. The government is reportedly planning to open a fourth “tender age” detainment shelter in Houston as the number of separated children grows.

Justin Baragona on Twitter

Maddow apologized later in a Twitter thread, and shared the story again.

“Ugh, I’m sorry,” she wrote. “If nothing else, it is my job to actually be able to speak while I’m on TV.”

“I apologize for losing it there for a moment,” she added. “Not the way I intended that to go, not by a mile.”
That has to be the poorest acting on TV that I have seen, must have put a little pepper on the fingers just before the Camera started working. She will never get a award for that show.

Sitting in jail with their parents is 1000000000000 times better than sitting in a dog cage where the people watching them isn't even allowe to touch them to change diapers or anything else.
Those pictures were from Obama's time as president. I bet the kids will disagree with you on this one.

Those pictures were from Obama's time as president. I bet the kids will disagree with you on this one.

So let's get this straight... and let's see if you can follow the bread crumbs. Journalist have asked for photos and tours of these camps... and in return the TRUMP led government has sent them pictures from when Obama was President.

What's wrong with that picture?

So let's get this straight... and let's see if you can follow the bread crumbs. Journalist have asked for photos and tours of these camps... and in return the TRUMP led government has sent them pictures from when Obama was President.

It's why you loons got your panties in a wad over.

Oh that's what caring for other human beings is now? Getting panties in a wad? Is that you Lewendowski?

Oh that's what caring for other human beings is now? Getting panties in a wad? Is that you Lewendowski?
Proves how the media kissed Obama's ass. They knew about it and did nothing. Liberals don't care about children, until you can use them for political purposes.

Proves how the media kissed Obama's ass. They knew about it and did nothing. Liberals don't care about children, until you can use them for political purposes.

Let me repeat this once again. Under Obama it was only 30%... Trump wanted 100%. You are using Obama's 30% to defend Trump's 100%. If you can't understand the difference you are brain dead.

I've never seen this woman break up on air. She couldn't read the AP news copy, kept trying and trying finally passed it off to the guy who followed her. We've all REACHED our limit....

Maddow breaks down on-air while describing 'tender age' migrant shelters
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 06/19/18 10:42 PM EDT

Screen-Shot-2018-06-19-at-9.14.56-PM-800x430.png

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow broke down in tears on-air over a report about the Trump administration operating “tender age” shelters for migrant babies and toddlers.

Maddow choked up while reading the first lines of the Associated Press’ report on the three facilities where children under the age of 13 are being sent after being separated from their parents at the border.

She was unable to read the description of the shelters, first asking a producer to display a graphic, and then deciding to abruptly end her segment.

“I think I’m going to have to hand this off, sorry,” the MSNBC host said through tears.

The AP reported Tuesday that at least three Texas facilities are currently operational and holding hundreds of crying babies and toddlers. The government is reportedly planning to open a fourth “tender age” detainment shelter in Houston as the number of separated children grows.

Justin Baragona on Twitter

Maddow apologized later in a Twitter thread, and shared the story again.

“Ugh, I’m sorry,” she wrote. “If nothing else, it is my job to actually be able to speak while I’m on TV.”

“I apologize for losing it there for a moment,” she added. “Not the way I intended that to go, not by a mile.”
That has to be the poorest acting on TV that I have seen, must have put a little pepper on the fingers just before the Camera started working. She will never get a award for that show.

Oscar worthy! :SMILEW~130:

Crocodile Tears from the talking Cow.

I've always been told that actions speak louder than words.

Maddow, rather than sponsoring any of these kids and letting people see she really cares about them, she fakes crying on the air to increase her ratings. This a multi millionaire and could afford to sponsor dozens all by herself, has done NOTHING to help these kids.

The mad cow is about herself and only herself. The problem is liberals are too stupid to realize this.

C'mon you guys...take it easy on poor Rachael.

I mean.....you can't help yourself when your goal is to influence people...not just report.

Forum List

Back