🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maddow and the shooter

Maddow is literally one of the most long-winded and (often quite frankly, boring) hosts on MSNBC. To say that she inspired someone to go on a shooting spree is one of the most desperate and pathetic attempts at defamation I've heard yet.
Boring is the key word here.
I've stopped watching her for years for that very cause...she's boring.
Never non-factual though.
I occasionally watch a segment, but only once in a blue.
Want to hear great stuff...lookup Randi Rhodes. (she's actually one of Rachel's mentors.) You won't regret it.

Maddow: Alexandria shooter never contacted my show

As I recall all the left wing reporters all insisted that any shooter of anyone that had ever heard a right wing talker was influenced by them and those right wing hosts were to blame for the shooting. Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?
even liberals find her tedious and annoying.... heh

Last edited:

As I recall all the left wing reporters all insisted that any shooter of anyone that had ever heard a right wing talker was influenced by them and those right wing hosts were to blame for the shooting. Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?

Lets get this straight. When people connect a shooter with the right they are wrong and you cry about it while at the same time you're connecting this shooter with Dems and its right and you're cheering?

Same situation, different Conclusions. This is as funny as Flynn saying "If I did half of what she did, Id be locked up" while doing exactly half or more.

What does this have to do with Maddow, nothing, absolutely nothing and nothing with Bernie either by the way.

He didn't work for Bernie?

Partisans are hypocrites.

What does this have to do with Maddow, nothing, absolutely nothing and nothing with Bernie either by the way.

Who knows even if he did , this has nothing to do with Bernie.

Why should she change her tone? Her tone is always logical and peaceful.

If you're not lying about her tone, surely you can give specific examples of some of the awful things she said. So do so. Think of this as your moment to shine.

We'll understand if you can't. It will mean you just made up a kook story, because you were so butthurt over the way Maddow calmly keeps kicking your snowflake keisters with facts.

(And I agree Maddow is kind of tedious. The way that she always repeats everything 3 times is just maddening. Jeez, I got it the first time.)

He never called her show, folks. Period.

Let's now move on to the next right wing lie

LOL, that's not what anyone said. He was a devoted fan of hers.

Just nipping this bit of rightwing disinfo in the bud...

He was a devoted fan, you can't say that he wasn't affected by all of the Leftwing violent speech.

Bernie already acknowledged it, please get informed.

Lol did you ever watch her show?

I think Blinky alludes to itself as a transgender and or qu33r so technically it is not a she.

Maddow-the-geek-out, inspire someone to kill? Seriously? How exactly?

For almost a years Blinky has been making shit up in regards to The Donald and the Republicans, and the fake news inspired a hateful, similarly butthurt democrat to try to assassinate all the Republican Congressmen. Do the math.

Maddow is literally one of the most long-winded and (often quite frankly, boring) hosts on MSNBC. To say that she inspired someone to go on a shooting spree is one of the most desperate and pathetic attempts at defamation I've heard yet.

Yes, Dr. Maddow is long-winded and sometimes a little boring - but she provides great facts and insights. My day is never complete until I have her take on the latest news. Because of her PhD background - her shows often have a theme.

He was a devoted fan, you can't say that he wasn't affected by all of the Leftwing violent speech.

Bernie already acknowledged it, please get informed.

I am a huge fan of hers.

What ever happened to blaming the actual perp?

The leftist thing to do would make up shit, like "Black Rage," being the reason a savage attacks a white. In this case no theory needs to be made up as to the motivation. It was Blinky.

lol, what "leftwing violent speech" on her show? Post evidence of it -- or shut the fuck up. Liar.

Forum List

Back