🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maddow and the shooter

Lakhota, Blinky Maddow is a deeply disturbed individual who has been spewing fake, hateful news to the point someone acted on it! Deal with the facts for a change!

Lakhota, Blinky is a deeply disturbed individual who has been spewing fake, hateful news to the point someone acted on it! Deals with the facts for a change!

Then you should have no problem providing "credible" proof and "credible" sources to back up your claims. We'll be waiting...

Maddow helped radicalize the would-be GOP assassin...

How did she do that? Please be specific and cite "credible" sources.
Bwuhahaha....your answer reveals you have ignored all the reporting on the would-be GOP assassin....or you think this repeat tactic you equently use is 'cute'.

It just makes me laugh at you.
:p

Maddow: Alexandria shooter never contacted my show

As I recall all the left wing reporters all insisted that any shooter of anyone that had ever heard a right wing talker was influenced by them and those right wing hosts were to blame for the shooting. Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?

Lets get this straight. When people connect a shooter with the right they are wrong and you cry about it while at the same time you're connecting this shooter with Dems and its right and you're cheering?

Same situation, different Conclusions. This is as funny as Flynn saying "If I did half of what she did, Id be locked up" while doing exactly half or more.

Like trump screeching Lock Her Up while the same and worse than she did.

He's still doing worse but that's okay with the lying nutters.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Bwuhahaha....your answer reveals you have ignored all the reporting on the would-be GOP assassin....or you think this repeat tactic you equently use is 'cute'.

Funny. Shall we discuss how abortion providers have been killed, wounded, and threatened as a result of being programmed by such rabid media as Fox News and hate radio?

Maddow held a special, highly-promoted program to admit she and snowflakes were wrong, that Trump paid his taxes.

The would-be snowflake GOP assassin was a self-identified Maddow freak/follower.

Snowflakes don't like when others pojnt out how their uprecedented level of hate and acts of violent propaganda has radicalized leftist extremists into militant liberal terrorists...

Funny. Shall we discuss how abortion providers have been killed, wounded, and threatened as a result of being programmed by such rabid media as Fox News and hate radio?
Why don't you do something novel / fresh - try sticking to the topic and issues closely associated with it instead of trolling the thread with fantastical diversions...

He never called her show, folks. Period.

Let's now move on to the next right wing lie
First prove he never called? Now!

What difference would that make? Rachel said her show has no record any contact from him of any kind. Why would she lie about that? What difference would it make if he did call? This thread is clearly a desperate "nothing burger". You NaziCon Snowflakes must be really desperate to divert attention away from Adolf Trump.

quote-don-t-retreat-instead-reload-sarah-palin-125-92-49.jpg

qicgP3a4jLelM539LuZmHVHGy5gQLXHltMapMkJFvQSSuYQiehid6a_v8h7PGb6WV7KegK9DeYKlMaVceeq_bCPKTX_3fCyn2jnxN0Bsd4SaEjc=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

quote-we-re-in-sarah-palin-s-targeted-list-but-the-thing-is-that-the-way-she-has-it-depicted-we-re-in-gabrielle-giffords-231950.jpg

SARAH-PALIN-BULLSEYE.jpg

Last edited:

As I recall all the left wing reporters all insisted that any shooter of anyone that had ever heard a right wing talker was influenced by them and those right wing hosts were to blame for the shooting. Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?
Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?

Well, when the hell did Maddow ever advocate that her viewers/supporters act violently toward anyone, to say nothing of toward members of Congress or other highly elected officials? Please provide specific quotes or video of her doing so. I'm asking that of you because you seem to know more about Maddow and what she's said than I do; I don't watch her show and I don't converse or "pen pal" with her.

I do know of some conservatives holding high elected office, thereby being role models to people regardless of their political persuasion (federal elected officials necessarily represent -- directly and/or indirectly -- and are role models without regard to party) who've explicitly or implicitly -- either and both by their words and actions -- advocated their supporters perform acts of violence.

What makes matters even more detrimental to civil order is that federal elected officials have a "bullhorn," a national and sometimes global audience, and genuine authority rather than merely a "microphone" and audience.

Lol did you ever watch her show?

I think Blinky alludes to itself as a transgender and or qu33r so technically it is not a she.

Maddow-the-geek-out, inspire someone to kill? Seriously? How exactly?

For almost a years Blinky has been making shit up in regards to The Donald and the Republicans, and the fake news inspired a hateful, similarly butthurt democrat to try to assassinate all the Republican Congressmen. Do the math.

What kind of shit Maddow said about Trump that lead to shooting of Republicans on that baseball field?

FOX opinionators peddled anti-Obama bullshit for 8 years, while shootings were happening or being thwarted, were they also guilty?

Why?

Maddow is literally one of the most long-winded and (often quite frankly, boring) hosts on MSNBC. To say that she inspired someone to go on a shooting spree is one of the most desperate and pathetic attempts at defamation I've heard yet.
All liberals have blood on there hands with this shooting. The hatred coming from you loons is disgusting, since the election. Liberals are acting like little kids, hence the snowflake name you earned.

All liberals have blood on there hands with this shooting.

LOL Seriously?

Please, explain to me how I caused this shooting.

While you're at it explain to us how you DIDN'T cause the shooting in the black church:

ap_dylann_roof_walk_4_kb_150618_4x3_992.jpg

What does this have to do with Maddow, nothing, absolutely nothing and nothing with Bernie either by the way.
And remind me when Gifford shooter called wrote or communicated with Palin? That sure did not stop you ilk from claiming she was to blame repeatedly and on national TV.

Forum List

Back