🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maddow and the shooter

Maddow: Alexandria shooter never contacted my show

As I recall all the left wing reporters all insisted that any shooter of anyone that had ever heard a right wing talker was influenced by them and those right wing hosts were to blame for the shooting. Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?

What does this have to do with Maddow, nothing, absolutely nothing and nothing with Bernie either by the way.
And remind me when Gifford shooter called wrote or communicated with Palin? That sure did not stop you ilk from claiming she was to blame repeatedly and on national TV.

Well Maddow never said we had to get rid of these people with a map. She doesn't do hate speech.

All liberals have blood on there hands with this shooting.

LOL Seriously?

Please, explain to me how I caused this shooting.

While you're at it explain to us how you DIDN'T cause the shooting in the black church:

ap_dylann_roof_walk_4_kb_150618_4x3_992.jpg
I don't go go around constantly berating black people saying they aren't real people. Well maybe the racist guno and tiggered. You liberals are constantly on a anti Trump rant. Violently protesting, and calling for violence.

Maddow: Alexandria shooter never contacted my show

As I recall all the left wing reporters all insisted that any shooter of anyone that had ever heard a right wing talker was influenced by them and those right wing hosts were to blame for the shooting. Now we proof the current shooter was a supporter of and loved Maddow, where are the demands to change her tone her style and her program?

Lets get this straight. When people connect a shooter with the right they are wrong and you cry about it while at the same time you're connecting this shooter with Dems and its right and you're cheering?

Same situation, different Conclusions. This is as funny as Flynn saying "If I did half of what she did, Id be locked up" while doing exactly half or more.
NOT one shooter has EVER been connected to a right wing personality, just the claim that rhetoric caused it from some populur right wing personality. THIS shooter has a DIRECT connect to Maddow no doubt. If some shooter were a follower of a right wing person you lot would all be up in arms demanding their head, now it is just, what? Nothing to see, move along..

Why should she change her tone? Her tone is always logical and peaceful.

If you're not lying about her tone, surely you can give specific examples of some of the awful things she said. So do so. Think of this as your moment to shine.

We'll understand if you can't. It will mean you just made up a kook story, because you were so butthurt over the way Maddow calmly keeps kicking your snowflake keisters with facts.

(And I agree Maddow is kind of tedious. The way that she always repeats everything 3 times is just maddening. Jeez, I got it the first time.)
She bashes Trump EVERY show. She attacks him personally and every show I have watched her till I can not stand her. She is an asshioe that makes crap up every show just to attack Trump. She is the reason this guy went off the deep end her and the rest of the Liberals all advocating violence and assassination.

She bashes Trump EVERY show.

Oh noes! She bashes Trump! Clearly, nobody in the media has ever bashed a politician before, and thus you're totally justified in your not-so-veiled demands for censorship.

She is an asshioe that makes crap up every show just to attack Trump.

I asked for specific examples of the awful things she said, not vague insinuations. If you don't have any such examples, be honest enough to admit it. It's not like everyone doesn't see that's the case.

She is the reason this guy went off the deep end her

You're running out of the fascist playbook. That is, you're making up stories about how the Jews/liberals are violent, in order to justify sending out the brownshirts.

He never called her show, folks. Period.

Let's now move on to the next right wing lie
The OP literally states that he never called her show. You sure have a knack for pointing out the obvious.

She bashes Trump EVERY show.

Oh noes! She bashes Trump! Clearly, nobody in the media has ever bashed a politician before, and thus you're totally justified in your not-so-veiled demands for censorship.

She is an asshioe that makes crap up every show just to attack Trump.

I asked for specific examples of the awful things she said, not vague insinuations. If you don't have any such examples, be honest enough to admit it. It's not like everyone doesn't see that's the case.

She is the reason this guy went off the deep end her

You're running out of the fascist playbook. That is, you're making up stories about how the Jews/liberals are violent, in order to justify sending out the brownshirts.
And yet you all claim Trumps words caused assaults and mayhem, Now suddenly NO ONE on the left has ever said anything that might inspire an attack BUT Trump did right?

Now if you want to see a bat-shit, vicious, shit-stirring bitch on tv, I suggest you tune into this witch:
Judge Jeanine --- And as you can see, she complies with the Fox News dress code of showing cleavage, lots of skin, 1" fake eyelashes and pancake makeup.

Judge-Jeanine-11.jpg

Thanks for reminding me! Justice with Judge Jeanine is on every Saturday night at 9 on Fox. I try to never miss it. And she is about a thousand times smarter, better informed, nice to listen to, funny, entertaining and better looking than the tranny Hatechel Madcow!

All liberals have blood on there hands with this shooting.

LOL Seriously?

Please, explain to me how I caused this shooting.

While you're at it explain to us how you DIDN'T cause the shooting in the black church:

ap_dylann_roof_walk_4_kb_150618_4x3_992.jpg
I don't go go around constantly berating black people saying they aren't real people. Well maybe the racist guno and tiggered. You liberals are constantly on a anti Trump rant. Violently protesting, and calling for violence.

You didn't say anything about me in your stab at explanation of how the blood is on my hands for this shooting.

Thinking that Trump is a pathological liar and anti-intellectual unfit for the duties of the highest office has no connection to some nutcase starting to shoot at Republicans. Because guess what, other then saying bad things about Trump I, and others on the left also say plenty of good things about the RULE OF LAW AND PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER.

Forum List

Back