🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maddow Meltdown: In Defense To OAN Lawsuit, Host Argues Her Words Are Not Actually Facts

He said while editing out the string that led up to my last post!
I printed your entire pertinent sentence, you lying piece of shit!
Jesus....you lie like a rug all the while accusing me of doing what you are. What an asshole!

And it is not "my" contentions, you can go to Sputnik yourself and see the paid "reporter's" articles right there for everyone to read, including YOU!
YOU go to Sputnik and go to hell too while you are at it!
Because you attach a name to some reporter's name means nothing. If it did every writer for Newsweek or Time or
the NY Times could be called a US propagandist for the Deep State.

Do you you think that Hannity provides the whole story, an accurate representation of the other side, and an honest review of facts and opinions that run contrary to his premises?

Yes or no?

No not altogether however, Hannity is, by his own admission, conservative biased. That being said, I do see him have people from the left on his show and have seen him debate with them. I have NEVER seen that on Maddow. Hannity's years-long research into Democrat accusations has produced results that it seems now the DOJ is finding correct on a factual basis. All I hear from Maddow is the Democrat-MSM talking points and lies about Trump however, the MAIN POINT is that Maddow CLAIMS to be objective. Do you think she is objective? Yes or no. If you answer 'yes' then you must be brainwashed, if you answer 'no' then you admit she is a liar.

upload_2019-12-29_16-33-12.png

The Impeachment done in the House was exceptionally one sided and gave the Republicans and ORANGE MAN BAD little ability to present their side of the case.
The Tramp liars had ample opportunity to present "their side," they didn't because they have NOTHING that supports "their side." That is why "human scum" Tramp and the lying scum GOP can only block documents and witnesses that support "their side."

Did you believe the House would not impeach? It was a given and why present your case when the outcome was already determined?
So you admit the GOP and "human scum" Tramp CHOSE not to give "their side."
Thank you.

That isn’t what I said. But you are free to interpret however your bigotry needs you to interpret. I don’t think much of either party.
that is exactly what you said in your Freudian Slip that I even highlighted for you!

How in the hell is that a Freudian slip? Why would you present your case if the outcome is already determined and it is going to the Senate, where Republicans will back you? It’s a partisan game on both sides but tell yourself what you need to tell yourself.

They both con their audiences in the same way. The conned just don't realize it.
Maddow cons by pretending she's objective but is actually lefty loon. Hannity tells everyone upfront he's a conservative and doesn't try to con anyone.
Do you you think that Hannity provides the whole story, an accurate representation of the other side, and an honest review of facts and opinions that run contrary to his premises?
Yes or no?
Yes, Hannity tells the facts as he understands them. Madcow assumes her opinion is fact and tells that in place of fact.

Hannity is being as rational and as objective as he or anyone else can be. Madcow is promoting a narrative she wants to be true.

He said while editing out the string that led up to my last post!
I printed your entire pertinent sentence, you lying piece of shit!
Jesus....you lie like a rug all the while accusing me of doing what you are. What an asshole!

And it is not "my" contentions, you can go to Sputnik yourself and see the paid "reporter's" articles right there for everyone to read, including YOU!
YOU go to Sputnik and go to hell too while you are at it!
Because you attach a name to some reporter's name means nothing. If it did every writer for Newsweek or Time or
the NY Times could be called a US propagandist for the Deep State.
Thank you for admitting you edited the part of the string that contradicts your lie by only printing one sentence of it.

And that is exactly what you lying scum Wing-nuts do, call all honest reporters propagandists for the nonexistent "deep state."

The Tramp liars had ample opportunity to present "their side," they didn't because they have NOTHING that supports "their side." That is why "human scum" Tramp and the lying scum GOP can only block documents and witnesses that support "their side."

Did you believe the House would not impeach? It was a given and why present your case when the outcome was already determined?
Thank you.

That isn’t what I said. But you are free to interpret however your bigotry needs you to interpret. I don’t think much of either party.
that is exactly what you said in your Freudian Slip that I even highlighted for you!

How in the hell is that a Freudian slip? Why would you present your case if the outcome is already determined and it is going to the Senate, where Republicans will back you? It’s a partisan game on both sides but tell yourself what you need to tell yourself.
It's a Freudian slip because the post you are defending,
The Impeachment done in the House was exceptionally one sided and gave the Republicans and ORANGE MAN BAD little ability to present their side of the case.
falsely claims the ability of lying scum Tramp to present his case and you slipped and said Tramp not presenting his side was a CHOICE he made by the rationalization that the House would do what the GOP controlled Senate has admitted they will do.
And thank you for repeating your rationalization for Tramp not presenting his case by choice.

BTW, since you already admit the Senate will back lying scum Tramp no matter what the evidence, and your rationalization for Tramp not presenting his case to the House was because the end was already predetermined, then you would have no objection to the House not presenting the articles of impeachment to the Senate for the same reason. Or are you a hypocrite?

Thank you.

falsely claims the ability of lying scum Tramp to present his case and you slipped and said Tramp not presenting his side was a CHOICE he made by the rationalization that the House would do what the GOP controlled Senate has admitted they will do.
And thank you for repeating your rationalization for Tramp not presenting his case by choice.

BTW, since you already admit the Senate will back lying scum Tramp no matter what the evidence, and your rationalization for Tramp not presenting his case to the House was because the end was already predetermined, then you would have no objection to the House not presenting the articles of impeachment to the Senate for the same reason. Or are you a hypocrite?

I didn’t defend anyone cupcake, I understand what logic was going through the heads of the Republican Party, seriously, you that stupid? I understood that the Democrats were going to impeach mo matter the evidence and I also realize the Senate will acquit. This is t a search for justice by either party, this is just stupid politics.

So, is she going to rename her show

"Lying to Your Stupid Face"

to dodge this lawsuit as well, I wonder.

Yes or no?

No not altogether however, Hannity is, by his own admission, conservative biased. That being said, I do see him have people from the left on his show and have seen him debate with them. I have NEVER seen that on Maddow. Hannity's years-long research into Democrat accusations has produced results that it seems now the DOJ is finding correct on a factual basis. All I hear from Maddow is the Democrat-MSM talking points and lies about Trump however, the MAIN POINT is that Maddow CLAIMS to be objective. Do you think she is objective? Yes or no. If you answer 'yes' then you must be brainwashed, if you answer 'no' then you admit she is a liar.
Of course not. Neither is objective, and both play the same game, as I have clearly described.

The problem is that their flocks refuse to see that.

I want the whole picture. You don't have to.

Thank you.

I didn’t defend anyone cupcake, I understand what logic was going through the heads of the Republican Party, seriously, you that stupid? I understood that the Democrats were going to impeach mo matter the evidence and I also realize the Senate will acquit. This is t a search for justice by either party, this is just stupid politics.
BULLSHIT!
You understand NOTHING!
And I agree you didn't defend anyone, but you desperately tried to do so.

Both sides of these two network stories are just entertainment. I don't even know if a hint of truth is even mixed in anymore.

Says the flaming Leftist. Whenever you Lefties condemn those of us you despise so much, you don't attribute the actions to both sides. But when YOUR cronies are caught red-handed, WELL, it's okay because after all EVERYBODY does it. What bald-faced lying and cowardice.

Liberals Fail

Lol. Im not a leftist.

Leftists always deny being Leftists. It's too embarrassing to admit.

Okie, dokie, lol.

Thank you for admitting you edited the part of the string that contradicts your lie by only printing one sentence of it.

And that is exactly what you lying scum Wing-nuts do, call all honest reporters propagandists for the nonexistent "deep state."
Fuck off desperate moron....there was just one sentence of your contentious b.s. that addressed the portion I was replying to therefore I could only print one sentence. There was nothing to edit.

Fuck off desperate moron....there was just one sentence of your contentious b.s. that addressed the portion I was replying to therefore I could only print one sentence. There was nothing to edit.
LIAR!

BULLSHIT!
You understand NOTHING!

Thanks for your partisan ignorance. Maybe one day you’ll be smart enough to breathe.

BULLSHIT!
You understand NOTHING!

Thanks for your partisan ignorance. Maybe one day you’ll be smart enough to breathe.
Thanks for your partisan LYING. Maybe one day you will be able to breathe without LYING!

BULLSHIT!
You understand NOTHING!

Thanks for your partisan LYING. Maybe one day you will be able to breathe without LYING!

I wish the same for you. Take care.

Yes, Hannity tells the facts as he understands them. Madcow assumes her opinion is fact and tells that in place of fact.
Hannity is being as rational and as objective as he or anyone else can be. Madcow is promoting a narrative she wants to be true.
Holy crap, Jim. I wish I hadn't seen that.
Yes, I am sure you prefer seeing only what you want to see, that supports your world view.

Reality isnt like that.

The FISA report by Horrowitz has supported everything Hannity has claimed about FISA abuse, and that is just one issue, with more to come.

You are going to absolutely hate the 2020's

Forum List

Back