🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maddow Meltdown: In Defense To OAN Lawsuit, Host Argues Her Words Are Not Actually Facts

You should try having a civil conversation with those of all opinions instead of trying to demean everyone who disagrees with you....
Look back at our "conversation". You keep attacking and accusing, while I'm just playing rope-a-dope, letting you punch yourself out.
If you want to keep going, go ahead. I'm under no obligation to continue when I already know where the conversation is going.
These days a polarized political discussion seems to be the norm.

Meanwhile the Romneys, Pelosis, Bidens and McCain families all continue to enrich themselves at our expense, with our tax dollars.

We the people are the True fools here.

Both sides of these two network stories are just entertainment. I don't even know if a hint of truth is even mixed in anymore.

Says the flaming Leftist. Whenever you Lefties condemn those of us you despise so much, you don't attribute the actions to both sides. But when YOUR cronies are caught red-handed, WELL, it's okay because after all EVERYBODY does it. What bald-faced lying and cowardice.

Liberals Fail

Lol. Im not a leftist.

Leftists always deny being Leftists. It's too embarrassing to admit.

They both con their audiences in the same way. The conned just don't realize it.

Maddow cons by pretending she's objective but is actually lefty loon. Hannity tells everyone upfront he's a conservative and doesn't try to con anyone.

They both con their audiences in the same way. The conned just don't realize it.

Maddow cons by pretending she's objective but is actually lefty loon. Hannity tells everyone upfront he's a conservative and doesn't try to con anyone.
Do you you think that Hannity provides the whole story, an accurate representation of the other side, and an honest review of facts and opinions that run contrary to his premises?

Yes or no?

Well, I have NEVER taken anything she says as truthful or remotely near Truthful.

Maddow Meltdown: In Defense To OAN Lawsuit, Host Argues Her Words Are Not Facts

Back in September, we reported that TV network OAN had filed a lawsuit against Rachel Maddow for the time the host said that OAN “really, literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

Now, Maddow finds herself having to come up with a defense for her statement in court. And she has also apparently hired Lionel Hutz as her legal adviser.

According to Culttture, her lawyers argued in a recent motion that "…the liberal host was clearly offering up her ‘own unique expression’ of her views to capture what she saw as the ‘ridiculous’ nature of the undisputed facts. Her comment, therefore, is a quintessential statement ‘of rhetorical hyperbole, incapable of being proved true or false."

Oh, it's capable of being proved false, alright. Maddow had previously claimed, on air, about one of OAN's reporters:

“In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right wing news outlet in America is really literally is paid Russian propaganda,” and added, “Their on-air politics reporter (Kristian Rouz) is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government.”​
The testimony of UC Santa Barbara linguistics professor Stefan Thomas Gries, however, stands at odds with Maddow's defense. Gries said: “It is very unlikely that an average or reasonable/ordinary viewer would consider the sentence in question to be a statement of opinion.”...

OAN had filed the defamation suit in federal court in San Diego, according to AP. OAN is a small, family owned conservative network that is based in San Diego and has received favorable Tweets from the President. It is seen as a competitor to Fox News.

OAN's lawsuit claims that Maddow's comments were retaliation after OAN President Charles Herring accused Comcast of censorship. The suit said that Comcast refuses to carry its channel because “counters the liberal politics of Comcast’s own news channel, MSNBC.”

It was about a week after Herring e-mailed a Comcast executive when Maddow opened her show by referring to a Daily Beast report that claimed an OAN employee also worked for Sputnik News, which has ties to the Russian government.

Maddow said: “In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda. Their on-air U.S. politics reporter is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government.”

idiot_1.png
So she is admitting that her show is fake news, It should be labeled as fiction
SHE said no such thing.

They have infinitely more credence than pathological lying scum Tramp, and even you know that.
I know Trump is being railroaded by a pathologically desperate political party anxious to gain through lies and scheming what they cannot possibly get through the ballot box.

How is that Russian collusion case coming along?
Everything you "know" is wrong!
And Mueller proved collusion between the Tramp campaign and Russia. His campaign actually met with Russians right in Tramp Tower. Where have you been the last 3 years????

And Mueller proved collusion between the Tramp campaign and Russia. His campaign actually met with Russians right in Tramp Tower. Where have you been the last 3 years????
Really? Can you point to the place in the Mueller report where he proves collusion between Trump and Russia?
And can you point to the place where Mueller then logically reports that Trump colluded with Russia and recommended
Trump be removed from office, as he naturally would then do?

I must have missed all that.

Really? Can you point to the place in the Mueller report where he proves collusion between Trump and Russia?
And can you point to the place where Mueller then logically reports that Trump colluded with Russia and recommended
Trump be removed from office, as he naturally would then do?

I must have missed all that.
Learn to read, I said the Tramp CAMPAIGN, and there is plenty in the Mueller report about the Tramp CAMPAIGN meeting with the Russians including his campaign manager and son and son-in-law meeting with the Russians right in Tramp Tower.

Again a fake Maddow quote.
It's not a Maddow quote. It's me summarizing her attitude towards facts.
I used quotation marks when I should have used commas (typo error).

Just like your use of the word "again" when there were no preceding errors to cite.

Why else would she state things unequivocally that happen to be lies and then admit in court that
things that she calls facts are no such thing.

She's a grotty little liar and now her courtroom defense is based on that fact....which IS a fact!

The Left lies and then lies to cover up previous lies. Evil is like that.

We hold her in the same high regard as we do all MSM and we thank her for clarifying her and the media’s goals and position

So she is admitting that her show is fake news, It should be labeled as fiction
Again a fake Maddow quote.
It's not a Maddow quote. It's me summarizing her attitude towards facts.
I used quotation marks when I should have used commas (typo error).

Just like your use of the word "again" when there were no preceding errors to cite.

Why else would she state things unequivocally that happen to be lies and then admit in court that
things that she calls facts are no such thing

She's a grotty little liar and now her courtroom defense is based on that fact....which IS a fact!
I posted the first fake attribution to Maddow, that you edited out to tell your lie.

and I previously posted proof that the OAN "reporter" was in fact on Putin's payroll through his propaganda arm Sputnik. He STILL is a paid writer for Sputnik.

And again SHE admitted no such thing, and why would she when the proof exists that the OAN "reporter" is on Sputnik's/Putin's payroll?

I don't recall Maddow, or any CNN broadcaster for that matter, claiming prior to this court matter, their utterances, perceived as fact and presented as factual statements, were not meant to be taken as fact and were just personal opinions and perceptions of Maddow and other CNN shills, undoubtedly.

It's a bit late now to say just fooling everybody. All those things I presented as fact were just my version of the truth and they shouldn't have been construed as the truth.

But most people knew that intuitively. Presenting this: “In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda. Their on-air U.S. politics reporter is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government.”
as opinion and not fact is a hard sell when it was unambiguously presented as pure fact!

Someone who had very little credence before now has none.
It's always funny when Democrats claim "I didn't say what I said!"

I posted the first fake attribution to Maddow, that you edited out to tell your lie.
I haven't "edited out" anything, speaking of lies.

and I previously posted proof that the OAN "reporter" was in fact on Putin's payroll through his propaganda arm Sputnik. He STILL is a paid writer for Sputnik.

And again SHE admitted no such thing, and why would she when the proof exists that the OAN "reporter" is on Sputnik's/Putin's payroll?
Your contentions are not proof of anything.

I haven't "edited out" anything, speaking of lies.

Your contentions are not proof of anything.
He said while editing out the string that led up to my last post!

And it is not "my" contentions, you can go to Sputnik yourself and see the paid "reporter's" articles right there for everyone to read, including YOU!

Forum List

Back