Madness and Stupidity in Public Schools

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
It's like there is some looney left-wing unthink tank somewhere employing a team of numbskulls who just sit around coming up with stupid shit like this all day. When they hit on something stupid enough, they find a public school principal somewhere who thinks it's a great idea. Soon, every normal person in the country is left shaking their heads - AGAIN.

School Bans Valentine?s Day Cards, Candy | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

It's like there is some looney left-wing unthink tank somewhere employing a team of numbskulls who just sit around coming up with stupid shit like this all day. When they hit on something stupid enough, they find a public school principal somewhere who thinks it's a great idea. Soon, every normal person in the country is left shaking their heads - AGAIN.

Has been that way for a longtime now. Just that now with Obama in charge they have become very brazen about it.

There are at least 99,000 public schools in the US; that stat includes elementary and secondary schools.

We hear about these isolated, bizarre situations which don't represent what is going on in the vast majority of schools in the nation. Get some perspective.

There are at least 99,000 public schools in the US; that stat includes elementary and secondary schools.

We hear about these isolated, bizarre situations which don't represent what is going on in the vast majority of schools in the nation. Get some perspective.

And you think all crazy incidents are reported in the news? Or do you dare admit much of it goes unheard of?

Has been that way for a longtime now. Just that now with Obama in charge they have become very brazen about it.
:cuckoo:

:rofl:

omg, this is hilarious.....it's Obama's fault? right..... LMAO

And you think all crazy incidents are reported in the news? Or do you dare admit much of it goes unheard of?

I don't need to 'admit' anything. If it is going on, we hear about it. You are asserting something, that it's going on all over the place, so prove it. And if you expect me to prove it isn't happening, understand that, logically, it is not possible to prove a negative; therefore, if it is not happening, I cannot prove it is not happening. However, if it is happening, you can prove it is happening, so prove it.

I don't need to 'admit' anything. If it is going on, we hear about it. You are asserting something, that it's going on all over the place, so prove it. And if you expect me to prove it isn't happening, understand that, logically, it is not possible to prove a negative; therefore, if it is not happening, I cannot prove it is not happening. However, if it is happening, you can prove it is happening, so prove it.

Why prove water is wet? Tests scores prove my accusation about how lousy our schools have become. Also about how lousy are its administrators etc.
Do you also ask proof that eating and drinking are necessary for our survival?
If I have to teach you such basic facts then I want to be paid.

You obviously choose not to hear about it or even research it. I will not spend time teaching you the abc's . At least not at this time.

You can thank Congress for the cakes and candies. Yes, both Houses of Congress and both parties.

As for the rest of it? Meh. It's not much different from when I was a kid back in the 1950's when we were REQUIRED to make a valentines card for every kid in the class, whether we liked them or not.

Why prove water is wet? Tests scores prove my accusation about how lousy our schools have become. Also about how lousy are its administrators etc.
Do you also ask proof that eating and drinking are necessary for our survival?
If I have to teach you such basic facts then I want to be paid.

It is the culture that is at fault for problems in US education. Public schools in America spend most of their time and energy dealing with social problems instead of being able to put their efforts into educating the students.

Last edited:

You obviously choose not to hear about it or even research it. I will not spend time teaching you the abc's . At least not at this time.

I doubt there is anything you could teach me. You obviously have no idea what goes on in public schools nowadays. I imagine you didn't have any clue when you were in one either, based on your posts. which make it clear you have absolutely no grasp of the process of logical reasoning.

It is offensive to me, as an American, on so many levels that we are seeing so much of this kind of bullshiite. Once upon a time (not that long ago), people coming to the United States were eager to become Americans and they embraced our culture and way of life. If people coming here don't like how we celebrate, or what we celebrate, they should damned well stay in the cesspits they are fleeing. Why in the hell would you run from one cultural hole only to drag all the same narrow minded taboos and other cultural baggage with you? And if you insist on re-establishing your very own ghettos for other people wandering over here from the same backward pits you come from, keep it to yourselves. Don't inflict your "culture" on the rest of us. You don't like what we do in our schools, establish your own schools for your own kind. Oh, yeah...you're in the US now, learn to speak English.

...“We have many different nationalities, cultures and languages spoken,” Principal Carol Keenan told Fox News. “Because of that we don’t honor specific holidays.”

Keenan said she did not want some students feeling left out. ...DeRuosi said there are also strict state and federal guidelines governing what kind of food is allowed inside a public school building.

“No candy, no cake, no cupcake,” the superintendent said – noting their hands were tied. “You can’t send cupcakes anymore.” ...“How does celebrating a holiday in the USA interfere with cultural and language equality,” a MyFoxBoston reader wondered...Another reader noted, “It’s disgusting that all this political correctness is basically not allowing children to be children. What a shame.”

Keenan also addressed the language barrier – noting there are 400 students in the school who don’t speak English...

It is offensive to me, as an American, on so many levels that we are seeing so much of this kind of bullshiite. Once upon a time (not that long ago), people coming to the United States were eager to become Americans and they embraced our culture and way of life. If people coming here don't like how we celebrate, or what we celebrate, they should damned well stay in the cesspits they are fleeing. Why in the hell would you run from one cultural hole only to drag all the same narrow minded taboos and other cultural baggage with you? And if you insist on re-establishing your very own ghettos for other people wandering over here from the same backward pits you come from, keep it to yourselves. Don't inflict your "culture" on the rest of us. You don't like what we do in our schools, establish your own schools for your own kind. Oh, yeah...you're in the US now, learn to speak English.

Don't blame the immigrants. This nonsense happens because of liberal 'progressive' douchebags who have been looking for things to feel guilty about since Jamestown. Oh yeah...they ARE learning English.

I doubt there is anything you could teach me. You obviously have no idea what goes on in public schools nowadays. I imagine you didn't have any clue when you were in one either, based on your posts. which make it clear you have absolutely no grasp of the process of logical reasoning.

While you massage your doubts do not forget to actually embrace the truth for a change.
Our education system is badly broken but its by design.

Don't blame the immigrants. This nonsense happens because of liberal 'progressive' douchebags who have been looking for things to feel guilty about since Jamestown. Oh yeah...they ARE learning English.

Then maybe the immigrants need to stand up on their hind legs and tell the liberal 'progressive' douchebags to go find some other guilt trip.

Just ignore the liberal douchebags and there won't be a problem.

how? they run the show. they dominate a lot of local politics and school boards. They are indoctrinating kids with their mentally defective viewpoints. More and more kids will grow up to be reliant on the government, keeping the liberal limp wristers in power forever.

how? they run the show. they dominate a lot of local politics and school boards. They are indoctrinating kids with their mentally defective viewpoints. More and more kids will grow up to be reliant on the government, keeping the liberal limp wristers in power forever.

Get involved, speak the fuck up, don't just sit around bitching about these idiots.

I thought you right wingers supported the notion of LOCAL government.

Well, do you or not?

Clearly you don't if you bitch about a local school system making local decisions.

Forum List

Back