Madonna should be arrested for making terrorist threat to "blow up the White House"

If anyone seriously thought she was doing more than pathetically attempting to draw attention to herself in the media because she is ancient and a has-been the authorities would have picked her up.

This should not be tolerated.

Heh heh heh...she said she thought a lot about blowing up the White House... that isn't a threat. She was speaking in past tense and clarified that she no longer has those thoughts.
A threat would be far more direct..such as ...if she had said, I am going to Blow up the White House. She didn't say that!

she actually said, 'I thought an awful lot about blowing'. Well Trump was in there one night. That awful lot seems to be funny to say if it was about the past. Cause then she would have been referring to obummer. So which guy was she actually after?

If anyone seriously thought she was doing more than pathetically attempting to draw attention to herself in the media because she is ancient and a has-been the authorities would have picked her up.
I put nothing past these loony toons.

This should not be tolerated.

Heh heh heh...she said she thought a lot about blowing up the White House... that isn't a threat. She was speaking in past tense and clarified that she no longer has those thoughts.
A threat would be far more direct..such as ...if she had said, I am going to Blow up the White House. She didn't say that!

she actually said, 'I thought an awful lot about blowing'. Well Trump was in there one night. That awful lot seems to be funny to say if it was about the past. Cause then she would have been referring to obummer. So which guy was she actually after?

Deep in your heart I think you know!

Forum List

Back