Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

You guys are going fast today. You living people are missing all my commentary in the Talking dead zone.

what is wrong with your brakes?

I'd probably be able to tell you better if i was good with cars, but im not. Summing up: one of the pumps broke so brake fluid was leaking into and seeping into the metal around it, which means it all needs to be replaced.

the rotor? replaced as opposed to cleaned well....why? did it seep into the oil supply

which pump ...if your brake fluid pump broke you would know that immediately....what kinda car?

For sure we won't have to wade through tons of meaningless verbiage......:lol:

You and mani seem to be making up for the loss of my verbosity

No one can ever replace you.

forgive me now?

:lol:

Nothing to forgive.

However, no one can now claim killing me eliminated chatter in the thread. You guys almost have as many posts without me that to did with me.

Wake is probably busy and hasn't realized you dropped the hammer. He just noticed I was talking to myself in the dead zone. Did you guys [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] yet?

Nothing to forgive.

However, no one can now claim killing me eliminated chatter in the thread. You guys almost have as many posts without me that to did with me.

Wake is probably busy and hasn't realized you dropped the hammer. He just noticed I was talking to myself in the dead zone. Did you guys [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] yet?

Yep, I did the [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] thing yesterday. LOL

Nothing to forgive.

Yep, I did the [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] thing yesterday. LOL

Isn't Scum always the one eager for a lynch?

For the next game, we need a co-moderator :)

It's hard waiting to bury the dead

You and mani seem to be making up for the loss of my verbosity

forgive me now?

Nothing to forgive.

And what are you saying to yourself over in the dead zone? ;)

forgive me now?

Nothing to forgive.

And what are you saying to yourself over in the dead zone? ;)

Im cursing the living. jk.

Forum List

Back