Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

1347028300237_7014788.png

Gosh, I couldn't wait for twilight to be over and find out whether we were right or wrong about Rosie. Now I can't wait for day again to start. Just never satisfied. :lol:

R.D. and the rest of the talkers-please keep it up. I'd much rather have people that talk and play in the game, then people who barely say a word or disappear for days with no notice. Makes it harder to get reads on them.

And Wake, I have no problem with an experienced player coming in. As long as they realize most of us are newbies and play accordingly. Meaning, they explain things when needed and don't get too frustrated with people not playing how they think we should.

Damn, talk about talking too much. I'm giving Avi a run for his money. LOL

My apologies for not being around much.

I've been plagued with interwebz issues.

Hopefully everything is good to go from here!

I'm not a professional though, actually I'm an amateur that hasn't been playing much longer than you guys. I started in April of this year.

now for what...50 pages or more...i had to plead, beg and all to get the votes...i put up with insults...esp bullshit and the rest...accusation of this and that....

so pardon me bitches while i get my gloat on.....

o and i remember all those so willing to cast me aside....like yesterdays dietary news.....i took notes....who the hell would want to review all that...

rosie played a good game....but i play better.....

Forum List

Back