Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

stop your cheating aye.....lol....

Yeah, Bones, I'm not totally convinced that one of you didn't hack Rosie's computer and found out she was Mafia, and that's why you were so damn sure....let's see if you're that lucky next time.....:D

and there you go again ...there mertex....i had to have rat show me how to check that damn @ shit and if you dont believe that go back in time...data mine and bit and you will see that in the thread where i tell people to stop @ me....what bullshit....

thinking i am smart enough to hack anyone's anything.....did i mention that you may really be too stupid for skin?

did i mention my photoshop addiction?

o and i remember all those so willing to cast me aside....like yesterdays dietary news.....i took notes....who the hell would want to review all that...

rosie played a good game....but i play better.....

When somebody is new to the game and indicates early on in their posts they are thinking about who is doctor, it is usually a signal that they are a town PR. Likewise when somebody does what Rosie did and signals they are thinking about who is the cop, it is usually a sign that they are scum. Sometimes it is better to be patient and see if you can flush out an accomplice who is trying to collaterally save the player before you hammer instead of rushing to be proven right as that last scum player is usually hard to find. Just a tip for future games.

future games? such hubris

ahh vote for me....with your little minions.....townies arent gonna be so easy this game...its gonna be a win for the townies....

I'm wondering who they're gonna take out during the night? Probably the mother hen, for strutting so much.....:D

Your avi rocks....

stop your cheating aye.....lol....

Yeah, Bones, I'm not totally convinced that one of you didn't hack Rosie's computer and found out she was Mafia, and that's why you were so damn sure....let's see if you're that lucky next time.....:D

and there you go again ...there mertex....i had to have rat show me how to check that damn @ shit and if you dont believe that go back in time...data mine and bit and you will see that in the thread where i tell people to stop @ me....what bullshit....

thinking i am smart enough to hack anyone's anything.....did i mention that you may really be too stupid for skin?

did i mention my photoshop addiction?

What is skin?

image.png

o and i remember all those so willing to cast me aside....like yesterdays dietary news.....i took notes....who the hell would want to review all that...

rosie played a good game....but i play better.....

When somebody is new to the game and indicates early on in their posts they are thinking about who is doctor, it is usually a signal that they are a town PR. Likewise when somebody does what Rosie did and signals they are thinking about who is the cop, it is usually a sign that they are scum. Sometimes it is better to be patient and see if you can flush out an accomplice who is trying to collaterally save the player before you hammer instead of rushing to be proven right as that last scum player is usually hard to find. Just a tip for future games.

whether or not you ever play again is up to you or fate, but I assume that others will be and will want to acquire some insights and pass them onto others. Sorry is I mistook you for one of them, but for the benefit of others who might read, I will continue.

Closed set up games are harder and it is sometimes useful to also use that extra time to try to flush out the parameters of the game. In those set ups, I am of the opinion that making a lot of twilight noise is also useful to divide scum/confuse them as to whom they should target, especially if your town PR's only have limited abilities. They are fun and mind blowingly frustrating, but they can also be chaos.

It is also useful to learn how to backhand communicate and trust backhanded communications even if you don't quite understand the why, especially if you ever reach a heavy themed closed set up games with lots of twists. It is a learning process for me too as I have never played an open set up before; have never played an unthemed game before; and have never played a game where so many people were literalist needing smoking guns.

whether or not you ever play again is up to you or fate, but I assume that others will be and will want to acquire some insights and pass them onto others. Sorry is I mistook you for one of them, but for the benefit of others who might read, I will continue.

Closed set up games are harder and it is sometimes useful to also use that extra time to try to flush out the parameters of the game. In those set ups, I am of the opinion that making a lot of twilight noise is also useful to divide scum/confuse them as to whom they should target, especially if your town PR's only have limited abilities. They are fun and mind blowingly frustrating, but they can also be chaos.

It is also useful to learn how to backhand communicate and trust backhanded communications even if you don't quite understand the why, especially if you ever reach a heavy themed closed set up games with lots of twists. It is a learning process for me too as I have never played an open set up before; have never played an unthemed game before; and have never played a game where so many people were literalist needing smoking guns.[/QUOTE

blah blah blah blah.....

here is what mani may realize that others dont....i play this game just like i post everywhere else...simple as that...in the first game they got on to me for being gone at night or some shit.....i was honest about what i was doing and that got me voted out.....

R.D. and the rest of the talkers-please keep it up. I'd much rather have people that talk and play in the game, then people who barely say a word or disappear for days with no notice. Makes it harder to get reads on them.

And Wake, I have no problem with an experienced player coming in. As long as they realize most of us are newbies and play accordingly. Meaning, they explain things when needed and don't get too frustrated with people not playing how they think we should.

Damn, talk about talking too much. I'm giving Avi a run for his money. LOL

Or don't hurt you wee wittle feelings......?.......:lol:

At least I haven't been responsible for killing an innocent or trying to save a scum. Hmmmm?

:D

okay i have waited for it to rain but noooooooooooooooooooo i got to mow.....hmmm we need a list of the current alive players.....at dawn.......i wonder how many of you dread dawn???

Last edited by a moderator:

It is also useful to learn how to backhand communicate and trust backhanded communications even if you don't quite understand the why, especially if you ever reach a heavy themed closed set up games with lots of twists. It is a learning process for me too as I have never played an open set up before; have never played an unthemed game before; and have never played a game where so many people were literalist needing smoking guns.

I wish we could talk more here. I have some thoughts/questions but it is too much game related. I am curious about your thought process regarding wanting to hold off on the lynch and your sudden frustration during twilight but I know we have to be careful what we say.

Remember, if I'm silenced, to look at the vote list closely, and to re-read what I put before. The signs are all there.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I'm glad I'm not the only person who checks the game thread every 15 minutes. :lol:

I've been trying to post my thoughts and suspicions all along so if I do get killed tonight, people can go back and see what I was thinking. Now, like Mertex, I have a lot of things I would like to question and talk about, but that would get me in trouble. :eusa_shifty: So I have to hope I make it through the night.

Forum List

Back