Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Bones, there are 2 that's on my radar right now. One has been on it since this started, the other went from being suspicious to full dead-on-screen. That's all I'm saying till the thread opens up.

this is kinda addictive...getting up at 3 am to see who is dead and if they are a mafia...my husband got on to me for being on my cell phone posting....heheheee...i told him i needed to live...he just shakes his head

o but i ruled the world and not just the game of mafia......bring on them ringers they dont scare me.....
but alas i rule the lawn mower and little else....and it wont self propel anymore...

1347028300237_7014788.png

Smarty pants......I may still vote for you just for "shits and giggles".....:lol::lol:

R.D. and the rest of the talkers-please keep it up. I'd much rather have people that talk and play in the game, then people who barely say a word or disappear for days with no notice. Makes it harder to get reads on them.

And Wake, I have no problem with an experienced player coming in. As long as they realize most of us are newbies and play accordingly. Meaning, they explain things when needed and don't get too frustrated with people not playing how they think we should.

Damn, talk about talking too much. I'm giving Avi a run for his money. LOL

Or don't hurt you wee wittle feelings......?.......:lol:

Bones, there are 2 that's on my radar right now. One has been on it since this started, the other went from being suspicious to full dead-on-screen. That's all I'm saying till the thread opens up.

Yeah, and I am probably one of them....so, go ahead, I want to laugh at you when you kill an innocent person....:lol:

R.D. and the rest of the talkers-please keep it up. I'd much rather have people that talk and play in the game, then people who barely say a word or disappear for days with no notice. Makes it harder to get reads on them.

And Wake, I have no problem with an experienced player coming in. As long as they realize most of us are newbies and play accordingly. Meaning, they explain things when needed and don't get too frustrated with people not playing how they think we should.

Damn, talk about talking too much. I'm giving Avi a run for his money. LOL

Or don't hurt you wee wittle feelings......?.......:lol:
Mertex, we're too cerebral :lol: Have to learn gut feeling philosophy

stop your cheating aye.....lol....

Yeah, Bones, I'm not totally convinced that one of you didn't hack Rosie's computer and found out she was Mafia, and that's why you were so damn sure....let's see if you're that lucky next time.....:D

You and mani seem to be making up for the loss of my verbosity

One thing that can be said about the ongoing game is that the wallflowers need to post more.

I'm talking to you, Mani.

I'm getting conflicting signals here guys. :dunno:

:D

Kidding aside, this game tests the limits of my attention span.
I wish the pace was faster. People who want to play just have to show up.

o and i remember all those so willing to cast me aside....like yesterdays dietary news.....i took notes....who the hell would want to review all that...

rosie played a good game....but i play better.....

When somebody is new to the game and indicates early on in their posts they are thinking about who is doctor, it is usually a signal that they are a town PR. Likewise when somebody does what Rosie did and signals they are thinking about who is the cop, it is usually a sign that they are scum. Sometimes it is better to be patient and see if you can flush out an accomplice who is trying to collaterally save the player before you hammer instead of rushing to be proven right as that last scum player is usually hard to find. Just a tip for future games.

this is kinda addictive...getting up at 3 am to see who is dead and if they are a mafia...my husband got on to me for being on my cell phone posting....heheheee...i told him i needed to live...he just shakes his head

I know.....like I checked the game every 15 minutes....my hub and my guest think I'm crazy.

Forum List

Back