Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

I really hope I can get my job situation sorted out soon. I think I've been missing the boat.

I really hope I can get my job situation sorted out soon. I think I've been missing the boat.

The boat's done hit an iceberg and is taking on fail. If the crew don't stop hating on each other and focusing on the game as a game it will capsize and sink.

The boat's done hit an iceberg and is taking on fail. If the crew don't stop hating on each other and focusing on the game as a game it will capsize and sink.

meh... the people who don't get it will drop out. Them's that's enjoying it will live and learn.

Or, lynch and learn, as the case may be. ;)

Heeeey.....

I have known Bones a long time. I always think she's funny as hell. We have a basic connection others won't know or understand.

I was frustrated with crappy tactics ad lack of strategy and said so. Then as I got more frustrated I started to flare. Should have quit Game #2 in early flare and did not. That is on me and only me. Well, it is kinda on my being desperate for a new doc because the Rheumatologist I have now is a major league arsehole. So it is on Doc Arsehole, too.

IRL Hubs will give a heads-up * if * I am getting bad again and I will step away. Hoping to have a better MD before too long. Hang in there with me, please?

Regards from Rosie

I'll hang in with you Rosie. Sorry you have an a-hole doc and hope you find a better one soon! :smiliehug:

Yep, Rosie, hang in there....get well, and I hope you're able to play game 3....I'm so looking forward to get back at you.....you Mafia Scum.....:lol::lol:

Yep, Rosie, hang in there....get well, and I hope you're able to play game 3....I'm so looking forward to get back at you.....you Mafia Scum.....:lol::lol:

LOL. Highly unlikely I will be Mafia in Game 3. Bring it on...knowing that chances,are good yet another Townie will be lynched.

Working the health stuff.. hope to have it resolved sooner rather than later.

Chances are you will be Scum next time.

So:

Vote: Mertex

Rofl!

Regards from Rosie

p4tOv.jpg

Something for the future? :D

not much of a simpsons fan but it does look like the tide is turning...i swear they wont pull the trigger

have you ever seen tremors wake? but then you got the food theme going

Forum List

Back