Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Thanks R.D. but it was definitely my time. Death is quite peaceful and I can talk to the other dead also. I hope for a unified town and I'll be rooting from the sidelines.

00ggdsenn-1.gif

Thanks R.D. but it was definitely my time. Death is quite peaceful and I can talk to the other dead also. I hope for a unified town and I'll be rooting from the sidelines.

00ggdsenn-1.gif

We're going to hold a Seance.....summon you so you can spill your guts....

You can use wolf code....you know....howl.....:D

00ggdsenn-1.gif

You took one for team Town!

Tag team scum lost another one :D

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] Are we going to get a replacement player before we make our night moves?

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] Are we going to get a replacement player before we make our night moves?

Replacement for who? I volenteer :D

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]

Edit: I assume the 4one that cannot be named because of BANNED!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, it gets easier when you're playing more than one game at once.

I hope I don't ever do that....my head would surely explode, my husband would leave me and I would probably ax my computer.

I'm playing in 7 games and queued for 4 more (one of those is usmb 3)

Edit: I don't have anything else to do with my time right now, once I find some part time employment to fill my time I'll start limiting myself to 5 games at once again, most likely.

Last edited:

Edit: I don't have anything else to do with my time right now, once I find some part time employment to fill my time I'll start limiting myself to 5 games at once again, most likely.

Damn, you're going to end up getting mixed up and voting to lynch yourself, eventually in one of those games.

How do you find time for all those games? :eek: I think I could do two at once, but that would be about it. :lol:

^ Yeah, I'm like... wtf...seriously wtf...

One game is enough for me. At times it seemed too much. :D

[ame=http://youtu.be/bgOA24hAe60]Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Night moves (album version) - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks Avatar. I was wondering when everything would open up again.

Forum List

Back