Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Funny-pictures-wolf-has-bad-dream.jpg

I got hit by an emergency shift.

Apparently my employers think it's funny to bump me up from 24 hours per week to 100 (Huge Live-In shift for an elderly client with severe ALS).

Lol funny you should say that...

Thank you for validating my post.

You did have a point. You can't take a joke. Lol
You thought I was buddy buddy with KG, for god's sake. I think some really need to lighten up and not take this game so serious.

Er, your affirmation of KG's post , if you're not friends with her just re-enforces what I said....and, I'm not the one that keeps going on and on about it....:eusa_whistle:

Thank you for validating my post.

You did have a point. You can't take a joke. Lol

You thought I was buddy buddy with KG, for god's sake. I think some really need to lighten up and not take this game so serious.

Er, your affirmation of KG's post , if you're not friends with her just re-enforces what I said....and, I'm not the one that keeps going on and on about it....:eusa_whistle:

Or it was just funny.

I can't comment right now since the game is closed. But my 2 cents are the game has been compromised. I am not exactly sure how it happened but it seems someone posted the SCUM QT.

Going by your signature line Wake:

"Everyone Lies"

I can't imagine this game is not compromised. But I suppose everyone should weigh in on the issue.

Wake posted it. I always click every clickable link so that's how I knew

I would also like to point out there were a total of 23 people on that thread when this happened. Some non-members and 19 members. So take it how you will. I know this is not as many as we have playing but I have seen many people browse the thread. If ABC say something and is friends with another, info could be passed that way too.

And when all is said and done, I would like clarification about the 'family members' stuff.

I did not attack Wolf's family, I would NEVER do that. I just questioned if she was on V/LA given she said she was in an emergent situation. It was not meant as an attack on Wolf AT ALL.

CaféAuLait;9460962 said:
I can't comment right now since the game is closed. But my 2 cents are the game has been compromised. I am not exactly sure how it happened but it seems someone posted the SCUM QT.

Going by your signature line Wake:

"Everyone Lies"

I can't imagine this game is not compromised. But I suppose everyone should weigh in on the issue.

I did not really thinking--assuming it was a mafia scum link. I did not see any game content, but I was there and need to be replaced (and really really now wish I had peeked LOL)

The game is compromised, but it is probably more our fault than Wake's, or just as much, for being dumbass link clickers when we had every reason to know not to had we thought two seconds first.

Sameech/Cafe just because you are not playing the ban on talking about ongoing games is not lifted until Wake officially calls it.

This thread so needs an official terms section.

Thread's open. Deleted posts will be restored. You can discuss Game #3 now.

After reading through the neighborhoods, without naming names, it's clear some players cant keep the main board out of the game. They consider it strategy.

I didn't bother reading through the neighborhoods. I liked the aspect, but with people not fully participating it created problems. But it was a good way of seeing if people were consistent and telling the truth.

CaféAuLait;9461012 said:
And when all is said and done, I would like clarification about the 'family members' stuff.

I did not attack Wolf's family, I would NEVER do that. I just questioned if she was on V/LA given she said she was in an emergent situation. It was not meant as an attack on Wolf AT ALL.

People also have to realize that what they say in the game thread can and will be used against them; it's all part of the game. If they don't want it in there, they don't need to bring it up in there. Common sense goes a long way!

CaféAuLait;9461012 said:

People also have to realize that what they say in the game thread can and will be used against them; it's all part of the game. If they don't want it in there, they don't need to bring it up in there. Common sense goes a long way!

Well, someone called me mean :(

Bring it tough guy! Come on, cross this line _________ I dare ya!

CaféAuLait;9461012 said:

Well, someone called me mean :(

Bring it tough guy! Come on, cross this line _________ I dare ya!

Who, and for what?

Forum List

Back