MAGA buys and destroys $4000 Taylor Swift guitar.

That's only accurate, up to a point.

Plenty of experienced players use capos. A lot of times, they use it for when they use a lot of open string sound while fretting notes against those strings and creating melodies higher up the neck.

And if they are using different open tunings.

Like Edge, from U2.

That's only accurate, up to a point.

Plenty of experienced players use capos. A lot of times, they use it for when they use a lot of open string sound while fretting notes against those strings and creating melodies higher up the neck.

And if they are using different open tunings.

Like Edge, from U2.

I agree.

My only point is that players who are considered the best guitar players, don't use them.

It all started with OP posting T. Swift being voted top 10 guitar players.

Nothing wrong with using a capo, it's just not something the best guitar players do.

I agree.

My only point is that players who are considered the best guitar players, don't use them.

It all started with OP posting T. Swift being voted top 10 guitar players.

Nothing wrong with using a capo, it's just not something the best guitar players do.
Well a big part of that is that the people we all seem to call "the best players" are flashy guitar solo guys. No need for a capo.

Shows how stupid her fan base is.

Anyone who considers her a guitar player doesn't know what actual guitar playing is.

Yes, she can strum a guitar......play a guitar she cannot.

Notice who is actually PLAYING the guitar in this video, Taylor is just strumming chords.

Also, notice how she is using a Capo, guitar players don't use those.

I'm not sure anybody would question Glen Campbells ability as a guitar player. He performed with a capo

Shows how stupid her fan base is.

Anyone who considers her a guitar player doesn't know what actual guitar playing is.

Yes, she can strum a guitar......play a guitar she cannot.

Notice who is actually PLAYING the guitar in this video, Taylor is just strumming chords.

Also, notice how she is using a Capo, guitar players don't use those.

Guitar players don’t use capos??

Christ you’re an idiot.

Oh and by the way didn’t lose fans after announcing her endorsement… she GAINED two million

Forum List

Back