MAGA buys and destroys $4000 Taylor Swift guitar.

Shows how stupid her fan base is.

Anyone who considers her a guitar player doesn't know what actual guitar playing is.

Yes, she can strum a guitar......play a guitar she cannot.

Notice who is actually PLAYING the guitar in this video, Taylor is just strumming chords.

Also, notice how she is using a Capo, guitar players don't use those.

That just goes to show you how ignorant you are. The guy is playing a solo while she is playing rhythm. THEY ARE BOTH PLAYING THE GUITAR.
As far as the capo is concerned lots of guitar players use them.
If they didn’t there would be no point in making them.

That just goes to show you how ignorant you are. The guy is playing a solo while she is playing rhythm. THEY ARE BOTH PLAYING THE GUITAR.
As far as the capo is concerned lots of guitar players use them.
If they didn’t there would be no point in making them.

I acknowledged she can strum a guitar.

The fact she needed the guy to PLAY the solo says she can't do it herself.

Top 10 guitar player.

Laughable.

I acknowledged she can strum a guitar.

The fact she needed the guy to PLAY the solo says she can't do it herself.

Top 10 guitar player.

Laughable.
I guess Malcom Young of AC/DC wasn’t a good guitar player either.
Taylor Swift is a songwriter, singer who plays guitar and piano. Not all guitar players play solos.

Taylor Swift is taking several large hits since endorsing Harris. I'm sure she probably doesn't care though because she's already got a billion dollars and will get even more.
Several MAGAs have said nasty things about her, but considering the source, you really can't call them hits. Her popularity hasn't faltered, and it won't falter from that murmuring from the outside.

Magas have gotten mad at a wide range of things. While I didn't agree with their anger, I can understand that they might get angry at people or companies that didn't support trump as they wanted. What I don't understand is the childish way they show their anger. In the past they have spent lots of money to buy whatever product that is the target of their anger and destroy it. In the past they have burned expensive sneakers, shot up cases of beer, for some reason they got mad at coffee makers, and paid lots of money to buy brand new coffee makers just to destroy them. It's their money they can throw it away if they want to, but they gotta know they aren't hurting the manufacturers a bit. Taylor Swift donated a signed guitar to a charity auction. Some unstable MAGA with more money than good sense bid $4000 for it, and he then destroyed it with a hammer. That seems just crazy to me. The auction got their money, his actions didn't hurt Ms Swift in the least. He paid 4000 for a video of him beating up a guitar. This is why MAGAs are said to be crazy.
This is just insane.

Oh NO!!!!! A very lame and cheap stunt.

Anyone who considers her a guitar player doesn't know what actual guitar playing is.

Notice who is actually PLAYING the guitar in this video, Taylor is just strumming chords.

They don’t ?

What Is a Capo?

Next time some MAGA MAGGOT bitches how Dems waste money, I will this stunt as a perfect of MAGA wastes their money. Blow $4K just to destroy guitar. Like Taylor Swift would gave a shit

Ted Nugent knows 3 chords. That's it.

Forum List

Back