MAGA members need to travel more

Yikes, you are going to become an imigrant in another country. An alien. A person who comes in and sucks off government help, yet you have never paid in.

Not at all. We plan to move to Panama when we retire. They have an amazing visa for retirees, you cannot earn any money there and have to prove you have something like 1500 a month lifetime income for a couple. Lots of fun perks with the visa.

They just want our money, and I will be happy to spread it around the country.

Who can afford to travel under Bidenomics? Oh, you’ll have to explain why so much of the world not only travels here, but long to live here.
If you get to know those people you will understand the many reasons.

people that have real jobs.

The only people longing to live here are those from destitute 3rd world countries.

I know several pHDs that are in process. I don’t consider Scotland or Norway third would countries, but then again, I don’t have COPD and claim to be a runner. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know several pHDs that are in process. I don’t consider Scotland or Norway third would countries

sure you do.

but then again, I don’t have COPD and claim to be a runner.

If you had COPD you would know that exercise is the best way to control it. I was a runner long before I got COPD, all it did was slow me down a little bit.

If you live in a country all the services you use are paid for by tax payers, roads, police, military etc.

And if you live in the country you are paying taxes on all sorts of things.

Have you never heard of sales tax and gas tax and taxes on utilities.

The only tax I will not be paying is an income tax.

If you live in a country all the services you use are paid for by tax payers, roads, police, military etc.

You equate living in a place where there is a fire department to "sucking on da gubment teat," but you pat yourself on the back about your worldliness because you Googled "Bangladesh" for ten seconds?

:lol:

There seem to be a bunch of folks on here with oodles of money to spend on travel. These appear to be the same folks that want student loans forgiven.

Here’s an idea. How bout you elite leftist start a non profit and contribute all that extra cash to it to pay off these debts for those saddled with that debt!

As friggen rich as you all are, it’d be a piece of cake, right?

And if you live in the country you are paying taxes on all sorts of things.

Have you never heard of sales tax and gas tax and taxes on utilities.

The only tax I will not be paying is an income tax.
Do they have sales tax in the country you are going to? Do they tax utilitiies.
Every country does not have the same tax program as the USA. If you have traveled outside the USA you would know this.

Forum List

Back