MAGA Nation, folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.

I'm ashamed we have such people in our nation.

What have we become?

The sad thing, the trump supporters cheer this behavior.

They’re such spoiled children. Anne Frank spent 2 years in an attic. And she didn’t have Netflix.

A lot of Americans don't have Netflix either. And like Anne Frank, the governors in a lot of our states have contempt for us as well. When will the little hitlers in our state capitals come to whack us like they did with Ms. Frank?

Memorial day weekend we find out two horrible things.

One, more Americans died from coronavirus than the Korean War and the Vietnam war put together and

two, the country will have passed 100,000 dead.

That's a gamed number anyhow. Anyone whose death could remotely be attributed to Corona was.
So, emergency responders to 9/11 who died years later from the cancer it caused were not victims of Saudi terrorists? Not victims of the World Trade Center bombing?

I believe it gets a little more complicated if you have to pay a fee to use a store like Costco and then they change their rules without your consent. It would be considered a breech of contract and you would be entitled to your membership dues being returned if push came to shove.
Which Costco will be happy to refund, then ban you from ever becoming a member again. That’s what they do with troublemakers and it hasn’t hurt them a bit. It makes me support them even more, if that was humanly possible.

“Toddlers who don’t have a clue what freedom means.”

True.

The necessary, proper, and Constitutional health and safety guidelines in no manner ‘violate’ anyone’s rights.

Indeed, the doctrine of rights and freedom concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private individuals and private establishments.

Businesses, storeowners, and property owners are at complete liberty to require patrons to abide by the health and safety guidelines, where such requirements do not limit anyone’s freedom.
2862DFCE-B16B-4921-88FC-DE139B31BCCF.jpeg

Probably liberals. Conservatives respect the idea that shopkeepers can enforce whatever stupid ass regulations they want. Its libs who are "entitled"

I personally don't see how taking a rag out of your car's trunk to go inside walmart saves anyone, I'd say its sort of disgusting, particularly after a couple of weeks.

"I personally don't see how taking a rag out of your car's trunk to go inside walmart saves anyone, I'd say its sort of disgusting, particularly after a couple of weeks."

And you personally have done that or have personally seen someone do that?

He’s personally lied about doing it on this forum. Close enough?

Nope. Just stupid rednecks.
Judging by their idiotic behavior, they are obviously liberals. ... :cool:
Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.

I don't see how wearing a mask helps the public's health at all.
It actually does. It's one thing to have doctors and nurses wear masks, gloves, PPE when they are cutting you open and doing elective surgery. Imagine a Tsunami of folks coming into an ER Sick with zero protection.

1590249136059.jpeg

True.

The necessary, proper, and Constitutional health and safety guidelines in no manner ‘violate’ anyone’s rights.

Indeed, the doctrine of rights and freedom concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private individuals and private establishments.

Businesses, storeowners, and property owners are at complete liberty to require patrons to abide by the health and safety guidelines, where such requirements do not limit anyone’s freedom.
Oh! So you're saying it's okay if a Christian baker refuses to bake a custom cake for a gay wedding.

You just don't realize that's what you're saying. And now you will desperately try to have it both ways.

Who did the stupid rednecks vote for, trump or Hillary?
how was either a real choice?

~S~
For low information dumbasses, I see your point. For those who remember farther back than last week, trump has a long sordid history of adultery, bankruptcies, mob ties, money laundering, and racism.

It was all there for anyone to look at. Those who can read, that is.

Those are all crazed Democrats coughing and spitting in the video. ... :cool:
Who did the stupid rednecks vote for, trump or Hillary?
Lots of stupid rednecks vote democrat. Many KKK still vote democrat. You need to get out more.
No rednecks vote for Democrats. They love their penis-substitutes too much.

No KKK votes Democrat. They like being called “very fine people” by Republicans.
View attachment 339749
I’m not the least surprised that you admire Ben Shapiro. He’s a stupid person’s idea of an intellectual.

View attachment 339937
View attachment 339938
No, you CAN'T grab my phallus or my phallic object. Stop asking.

True.

Oh! So you're saying it's okay if a Christian baker refuses to bake a custom cake for a gay wedding.

You just don't realize that's what you're saying. And now you will desperately try to have it both ways.
If a gay couple enters a bakery shirtless, no shoes, and smoking cigarettes the baker has every right to throw them out and refuse to bake anything for them.

You suck at this. And by “this’ I mean thinking.

Why don’t you move?

Russian bot says what?!?

This American man says move if you don’t like us real Americans

chickenred
Someone who advocates Communism but is too cowardly to move to a Communist nation; who advocates the destruction of the US Constitution while hiding behind its protections; who condemns the American consumerism lifestyle while living that same lifestyle.

That woman at the protest handing out pro-Castro literature is a chickenred...she'd never move to Cuba.

True.

If a gay couple enters a bakery shirtless, no shoes, and smoking cigarettes the baker has every right to throw them out and refuse to bake anything for them.

You suck at this. And by “this’ I mean thinking.
Well, I'll take that for what it's worth -- nothing.

Meanwhile, you're desperately trying to have it both ways. How's that working out for you? Not very well, looks like.

Judging by their idiotic behavior, they are obviously liberals. ... :cool:
Their twisted logic is that wearing a mask to better general health and human welfare for the public is an infringement on their rights and freedoms. That's just nonsense and redneck stupidity.

I don't see how wearing a mask helps the public's health at all.
It actually does. It's one thing to have doctors and nurses wear masks, gloves, PPE when they are cutting you open and doing elective surgery. Imagine a Tsunami of folks coming into an ER Sick with zero protection.

View attachment 339942

People are still willing to take chances. That's part of life. Even if your theorem that masks somehow protect the wearer from infections is assumed as correct, the American people are lined up to risk cirrhosis OTL by buying Pabst at record numbers. The American people risk emphysema when they smoke pell mells by the carload, because they dig the finest tobacco money can buy. American homos risk aids by lining up to get f'ed in the a, at record numbers as well.

Americans are risk takers.

Memorial day weekend we find out two horrible things.

One, more Americans died from coronavirus than the Korean War and the Vietnam war put together and

two, the country will have passed 100,000 dead.
Three things:

Still not blaming China, the source of the virus, I see -- exactly as ordered.

China didn’t let 40,000 people into the United States from China AFTER imposing the ban, with no testing or quarantine.

China didn’t allow 50 direct flights from Wuhan to the United States AFTER Trump was briefed that this was a really bad virus.

You REALLY suck at this. But, then again, you always have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back