MAGA - The Words Have Changed

1Atrumhaterblocker.gif

No....it was not. Every economic indicator was trending in a positive direction

Amazing the things you idiots believe that are just flat out wrong
FALSE! YOU are "just flat out wrong" This is what happens when you watch CNN and MSNBC. Hope this serves as a lesson to you.

As I said, the US "Economy was sinking when Obama left" and Trump brought it back up again. I have posted the stats many times Here they are again >>>

united-states-gdp-growth.png

FALSE! YOU are "just flat out wrong" This is what happens when you watch CNN and MSNBC. Hope this serves as a lesson to you.

As I said, the US "Economy was sinking when Obama left" and Trump brought it back up again. I have posted the stats many times Here they are again >>>

Steady as she goes Captain!

Quite the contrary, Trump doesn't even accept his POTUS salary. He donates it to charity. Pelosi, in contrast, has millions, but her salary is only $174,000.Where are her Millions$$$ coming from ?

You speak of the potus salary as if it was the same as the average American's salary. It is not. While it is much higher that the average American receives, it is not the only thing keeping him from becoming destitute. He can afford to forego that amount of money without any effect on his or his families lives. That is not the case for the average American and their salary.

Quite the contrary, Trump doesn't even accept his POTUS salary. He donates it to charity. Pelosi, in contrast, has millions, but her salary is only $174,000.Where are her Millions$$$ coming from ?

You speak of the potus salary as if it was the same as the average American's salary. It is not. While it is much higher that the average American receives, it is not the only thing keeping him from becoming destitute. He can afford to forego that amount of money without any effect on his or his families lives. That is not the case for the average American and their salary.
Especially since Arabs and other special interests are supplementing his income at his Trump hotel in DC.

TWO Quarters? That's how you determine trends?

The Strange Ups and Downs of the U.S. Economy Since 1929

Are you stupid or dishonest...

I say both

I say both
Are you blind ? It's FOUR Quarters. And I said nothing of "trends". It's just what the economy was doing, before and after Trump.

So you'd like me to go back further when Obama's GDP was even worse ? I thought I was giving you a break with showing you just these 4 quarters of his. We could do 6, 7, whatever.

The fact is these 4 quarters (May 2016 to January 2017) are revealing enough You can't go back further to 2015 and before, because that is not indicative of Obama. That time period is the natural economic recoil that occurs after any severe recession. The 4 quarters I presented here are of Obama. He owns them (not the previous recession spring effect) - and they show DECLINE, preceding Trump's recovery/repair. Learn your lesson.

There's no debate here. My chart says what needed to be said I'm busy now - am FINALLY getting job offers coming in, and I have no time to debate the undebatable.

Especially since Arabs and other special interests are supplementing his income at his Trump hotel in DC.
Saudi Arabia gave Hillary $40 MILLION for her 2016 campaign. You wanna talk about Arabs and special interests ? We can do that. No candidate got anywhere near as much as Hillary from all her Wall St. buddies. I've posted the exact amounts before. I can search them out, if you like.

Saudi Arabia gave Hillary $40 MILLION for her 2016 campaign. You wanna talk about Arabs and special interests ? We can do that. No candidate got anywhere near as much as Hillary from all her Wall St. buddies. I've posted the exact amounts before. I can search them out, if you like.
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

No, that's NOT how I spoke of it as, That's how you THOUGHT of it as. I spoke of it as a response to the ME first post, and a comparison to money-grabbing Pelosi. You changed my meaning.

Yeah, that's right Hillary, More connected to "special interests" than anyone, AND more connected to Putin and Russia than anyone.

What do you think all those MILLIONS went from Russia to the Clinton "Foundation" for ? A Christmas present ? And the $500,000 to Bill Clinton for one speech (which I'm sure Russian were just running over there to hear, right ?)

I say both
Are you blind ? It's FOUR Quarters. And I said nothing of "trends". It's just what the economy was doing, before and after Trump.

So you'd like me to go back further when Obama's GDP was even worse ? I thought I was giving you a break with showing you just these 4 quarters of his. We could do 6, 7, whatever.

The fact is these 4 quarters (May 2016 to January 2017) are revealing enough You can't go back further to 2015 and before, because that is not indicative of Obama. That time period is the natural economic recoil that occurs after any severe recession. The 4 quarters I presented here are of Obama. He owns them (not the previous recession spring effect) - and they show DECLINE, preceding Trump's recovery/repair. Learn your lesson.

There's no debate here. My chart says what needed to be said I'm busy now - am FINALLY getting job offers coming in, and I have no time to debate the undebatable.
You were RESPONDING to MY pointing out that all trends were going in the positive direction...and you did it by sherry picking a couple quarters.

You are dishonest and stupid as well..but hey. You're a Trumper

Yeah, that's right Hillary, More connected to "special interests" than anyone, AND more connected to Putin and Russia than anyone.

What do you think all those MILLIONS went from Russia to the Clinton "Foundation" for ? A Christmas present ? And the $500,000 to Bill Clinton for one speech (which I'm sure Russian were just running over there to hear, right ?)
Why are you bringing up Hillary in a Trump topic, other than to deflect from Trump's failings?

Jesus, all you Trumptards have to defend Trump with are these repetitively idiotic logical fallacies!

You were RESPONDING to MY pointing out that all trends were going in the positive direction...and you did it by sherry picking a couple quarters.

You are dishonest and stupid as well..but hey. You're a Trumper
FALSE! I already corrected you that it was FOUR quarters, not 2. Can you read ? I didn't cherry pick. I presented the only time period (Obama's last year) that is applicable to his economic management. Prior to that, it was simlpy economic recoil back to normal after a severe recession.

I can't believe that when I've got job offers coming in, I'm wasting time posting the same stuff TWICE to an imbecile who refuses to accept TRUTH.

Some people have to be TOLD TWICE.

You are dishonest and stupid as well..but hey. You're a liberal.

Forum List

Back