MAGAT the lefts new favorite word.

Here is the Vanguard of the dimocrap scum movement --

What are these FILTH yukking it up about, you ask??

This -- Ecuadorian migrant who allegedly raped 13-year-old NYC girl said he recorded the attack in sickening confession: DA

People, you better understand this..... It isn't just the scumbags on TV, it isn't just the gold-digging politicians -- It is every single, solitary dimocrap scumbag on the Planet. ALL of them. From the lowliest dimocrap scum voter concerned her right to murder her own child to the highest dimocrap scum there is.

They are scum. Every.Fucking.One.Of.Them.

Somebody votes dimocrap? They are an accomplice to this shit. Fucking PERIOD!

And JFK considered Hoover to run the Peace Corps but Hoover said he was too old for any other govt service. And FDR wanted to run as Hoover's VP in 1920 but Hoover said he was Republican. Guess FDR never forgave him for that.
FDR started out as a Republican...

Wrong. I was banned for 6 months dumbass 😆
You just increased it by one, yet again.

giphy.gif

Not really no. The Hyde park Roosevelts were Democrats, the Oyster Bay Roosevelt's (Teddy's end of the family) were Republicans.
He was a card-carrying Republican in college because of his future wife's relative.

If you think the economy Is bad here, go to Euripe. Our economy is the best in the world right now. Keep on reading that RW bs.
I have no desire to go to Europe were their left wing policies have made things worse.

That’s why i am voting the demafacist out of office here. Why makes things worse?

"Together"?

Since when? I thought anyone who isn't a Trumpster is vermin? And demonic?

Trump was and is a major fuck up yet you people want him back in to finish the job he started, how stupid can one be?
If OMB is such an existential threat to the USA, why is it that the best your shitlib scumbag Crime Family political party can come up with is Sponge Brains Shits Pants?

BTW, I'm not wild about OMB, either. I am a DeSantis fan. He would grind your criminal scumbag party into dust.

The biggest thing I LOVE about OMB is how it makes you scumbags shit yourselves on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back